Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337815970' post='2971356']
They did work to keep it just the already involved parties though.
[/quote]
Let's look at the situation here:

1) VE goes in and faces a bunch of alliances who were dumb enough to ally Legion. They also have the full support of PB, one of the only ways the bloc can actually roll together at full speed.

2) They let Tetris get their teeth kicked in.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337806835' post='2971264']
Woah, Hoss, I was using you as an example of an alliance that knows what it's doing. I'll use a better one next time, I guess.
[/quote]
I, for one, appreciate that you and Don seemed to be the only ones to pick up on what I thought was one of the more important facts in this thread. To UMSC's credit, he did query me as well.

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1337791323' post='2971173']
This will be the dumbest war ever. May the best alliances win.
[/quote]
Interesting that you should post in this thread. One of the nations that I was interested in for receiving aid from the ghost at the centre of this controversy (via another nation), plus a bunch of other ghost rogues, moved to your AA four days ago:
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=494377

Does Bull Moose consider him to be a genuine member?

Edited by Sir Humphrey

Can this end now??

1.) USMC already admitted he couldve worded the OP better. It wasnt a disbandment, but an offer to help them find an AA with a stable govt. Even if that meant they chose to go back to PROIS & find a new leader.

2.) We stopped attacks like 8+ pages ago, when it was brought to our attention that they tried to contact us. Also the rogue theory was generously proven wrong earlier with a quote from their wiki, which was updated by their leader some time between us reading it, then contacting them & us attacking them. Obviously we couldve read it again before our attack but we didnt. Oh and, of course everyone seems to have skipped right over this quote

[quote]
As of 5/22/12, tech raiding has become illegal in PROIS. [b]This is because a nation of the PROIS attacked a nation in Tetris.[/b] Relations with Tetris and the Prois are pending. A resolution is coming soon.
[/quote]

Edited by Tank4ever

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1337818187' post='2971377']
Ah, no, that just acknowledges that a nation on the AA attacked a nation on the Tetris AA. That does not prove the ghost FACT wrong. I know it was a fact because I was watching the nation.
[/quote]

Oh Im sorry you're right. Because a ghost would definitely fall under their membership tech raiding rules. Causing them to make a change to them.

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1337818699' post='2971383']
Have you even bothered to talk to UMSC about this? Perhaps you should.
[/quote]

nope just been derping all day. But I guess I can try that now, thanks the suggestion.

[quote name='Roxas' timestamp='1337818752' post='2971384']
I laughed.

... That was proably the best part of the topic soo *shrugs*
[/quote]

I know people only tend to read the first page and maybe the last, but go back one page. I wrote a !@#$%* OP that lead people to incorrect interpretations.

After reading more of this thread, I would like to humbly request GOONS declare war on Kaskus. Kill them all, it is your destiny, do it to make the world a better place.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337819481' post='2971390']
I know people only tend to read the first page and maybe the last, but go back one page. I wrote a !@#$%* OP that lead people to incorrect interpretations.
[/quote]

You were looking at disbanding the entire AA until someone stepped in on you and you all of a sudden decided you posted the OP wrong.

Why not try and stand by what you "believe" in for once? you might make more friends that way instead of coming across as a lost cause.

So is this situation over? Or is Tetris still going to try and crush this micro just because it can?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1337819603' post='2971391']
After reading more of this thread, I would like to humbly request GOONS declare war on Kaskus. Kill them all, it is your destiny, do it to make the world a better place.
[/quote]

Since they couldn't handle them the first time I doubt they'll try again.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337819856' post='2971392']
You were looking at disbanding the entire AA until someone stepped in on you and you all of a sudden decided you posted the OP wrong.

Why not try and stand by what you "believe" in for once? you might make more friends that way instead of coming across as a lost cause.
[/quote]

Repeating something over and over doesn't make it more true.

Edit: Is it really your goal to go down this same tired argument again? <_<

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337819856' post='2971392']

[/quote]

There isn't an alliance in Bob who would be so stupid. It has nothing to do with you, in spite of how much self importance you might have. The fact of the matter is we ordered peace LAST NIGHT, well before you decided to stick your nose in this.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1337821778' post='2971406']
Give 'em hell Tetris.
[/quote]

Gee I was about to give you guys some support about [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111015&view=findpost&p=2971365"]this[/url], then you said that, so yea.

It's over now anyway.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337822587' post='2971410']
The fact of the matter is we ordered peace LAST NIGHT, well before you decided to stick your nose in this.
[/quote]

This sounds oddly familiar.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1337822699' post='2971411']
Gee I was about to give you guys some support about [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111015&view=findpost&p=2971365"]this[/url], then you said that, so yea.

It's over now anyway.
[/quote]

Like you said it's over, but seriously, nobody cared about this. Tetris should be thanked for creating a platform for the bleeding hearts to stand on.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1337823546' post='2971416']
Like you said it's over, but seriously, nobody cared about this. Tetris should be thanked for creating a platform for the bleeding hearts to stand on.
[/quote]
i could care less, i just wanted to see war and dramaz and hope somehow i could be dragged into it all..........

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1337823546' post='2971416']
[/quote]
It's just [i]so [/i]difficult to juggle loyalty, victory, and honor all at the same time, isn't it. I'd ditch honor, too.