Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='Alex0827a' timestamp='1337809648' post='2971295']
For the record, The Biohazard Corporation is joining Kaskus in that protection of the Peoples Republic of Independent States. Partially because we're bored, partially because we're treatied to Kaskus. Okay, so we're mostly doing it because Tetris herped up a derp that, were we in the same situation as PROIS, we wouldn't like to see happen. But yeah, take it how you will.

Sorry this came up so late, I just got back from dinner after work :P
[/quote]

You liar I kick/banned you from #tetris 2 hours ago while you were in the middle of being annoying. You haven't been held up, you're just late.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1337809154' post='2971290']
No one made a thread about it, it was pretty much told to them in their own thread that they would be destroyed.
[/quote]

Destroy whatever alliance you desire, in what ever fashion you see fit. Just don't post you're gonna do it. And then hide it well cause if you don't post about it then you're gonna get !@#$ for that too.

lulz you caught me :P So I got online a bit between my shower after work and when I went to make dinner and couldn't find the motiviation to post :P

Also: Can I come back in and annoy you some more? Pretty please? :P

[quote]As of 5/22/12, tech raiding has become illegal in PROIS. [b]This is because a nation of the PROIS attacked a nation in Tetris.[/b] Relations with Tetris and the Prois are pending. A resolution is coming soon.[/quote]

Bolded the relevant parts. Taken straight from their wiki. Apparently it was a Tech Raid/Attack. So all the excuses that it was a ghost/rogue is pretty unfounded since on their wiki they state it was a member.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1337809800' post='2971296']
Lol. How did this get 10 more pages in 24 hours?! I solved it yesterday. Apparently Tetris does not check the wiki of the 'aa' they are going to fight for treaties since the statements on it were from the day before. I know, we were gonna tech farm them so I checked them out the day before. Their leader was Pm'd the 21st & we were awaiting a reply. Apparently he was deleted or deleted himself in the interim. It is also odd because they had 20 nations the day they were pm'd. I am assuming that some may have fled.

Honestly you know something is insane/stupid when I am the voice of reason.
[/quote]

No, we checked. It wasn't there when we did though. I checked with both Sparta and Bull Moose to see if they had any formal ties with PROIS.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1337809001' post='2971288']
I hope one day a 1k ns Tetris nation goes rogue. It will be such an awesome war to blow Tetris up for it. They couldn't even argue it, they'd have to agree and disband.
[/quote]

This.

Rogue attacks are apparently all that is needed now for CB and ultimatums requiring disbandment. I really wouldn't care if it wasn't for the seeming desire of Tetris not to just fight back against unwarranted aggression, but to actually drive nations from the face of the planet. It's over-the-top and uncalled for.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337809269' post='2971291']
"Hiding behind big brother"

Who dat?
[/quote]
[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337809462' post='2971293']
Be careful with the whole "big brother" talk. I had a molotov ready and everything before I realized you were just not very good at this.

Also, thanks for doing your part to give this a higher postcount than the PB thread. Tetridia prevails. o/
[/quote]
[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1337809560' post='2971294']
Please stop talking !@#$ in a vague manner. Either man up for once in your life or go the hell on.
[/quote]
see:
[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1337790708' post='2971167']
Kaskus: Let's talk tonight.

Tetris: We'll be in touch.
[/quote]
Pretty sure VE is the only thing that has kept Tetris alive for the past few years, otherwise I think you'd be dealing with Kaskus on the battlefield instead of the backchannels.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337810685' post='2971307']
see:

Pretty sure VE is the only thing that has kept Tetris alive for the past few years, otherwise I think you'd be dealing with Kaskus on the battlefield instead of the backchannels.
[/quote]

Hm. Interesting. I love when people assume VE owns us because we have a big bad ODP. They clearly would defend us for getting rolled for something dumb. Oh wait.

@Everyone who keeps on going on about the forced disbandment stuff: Yes, I did not word the OP well, but for the love of god if you people seriously think we were going to disband the alliance, you are literal idiots.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1337810661' post='2971306']
This.

Rogue attacks are apparently all that is needed now for CB and ultimatums requiring disbandment. I really wouldn't care if it wasn't for the seeming desire of Tetris not to just fight back against unwarranted aggression, but to actually drive nations from the face of the planet. It's over-the-top and uncalled for.
[/quote]

See:

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1337810466' post='2971302']
Bolded the relevant parts. Taken straight from their wiki. Apparently it was a Tech Raid/Attack. So all the excuses that it was a ghost/rogue is pretty unfounded since on their wiki they state it was a member.
[/quote]

see:

[/quote]

Nuh uh. Alliances have a right to exist without bullies going and attacking them for no reason. That's why none of us have any treaties or other foreign relations.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337810853' post='2971310']
@Everyone who keeps on going on about the forced disbandment stuff: Yes, I did not word the OP well, but for the love of god if you people seriously think we were going to disband the alliance, you are literal idiots.
[/quote]

As opposed to non-literal idiots?

Write what you actually mean, and maybe we won't read it "incorrectly".

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1337811000' post='2971312']
As opposed to non-literal idiots?

Write what you actually mean, and maybe we won't read it "incorrectly".
[/quote]

Touche :P

No, like I said, I messed up. I honestly did not expect people to care so much or else I would have put effort into it.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337810853' post='2971310']
Hm. Interesting. I love when people assume VE owns us because we have a big bad ODP. They clearly would defend us for getting rolled for something dumb. Oh wait.

[/quote]
It has nothing to do with ownership, it's about respect, VE is an honorable alliance and will do whatever they need to whether publicly or privately to protect their allies, they'd still be working for you behind the scenes even if you did end up getting rolled for this(which I'm doubting this will lead to further wars, bloodfury is right that it's just really boring around here and this is about the only thing exciting going on.)
[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337810999' post='2971311']
See:

Nuh uh. Alliances have a right to exist without bullies going and attacking them for no reason. That's why none of us have any treaties or other foreign relations.
[/quote]
Perhaps you should read the latest Moldavi Doctrine, the one NSO still practices I believe, just because PROIS has no treaties doesn't mean someone can't kick your teeth in for hitting PROIS.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337811135' post='2971315']
VE is an honorable alliance and will do whatever they need to whether publicly or privately to protect their allies[/quote]

Thank god I didn't have a mouthfull of coffee, my screen would be wearing it.

Perhaps you should read the latest Moldavi Doctrine, the one NSO still practices I believe, just because PROIS has no treaties doesn't mean someone can't kick your teeth in for hitting PROIS.
[/quote]

Missing the point and assuming I don't know about treaties that my own allies have.

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1337811378' post='2971321']
You're talking to my guy all wrong. Do it again and ill stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
[/quote]

Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM! Get her to sew that!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337811572' post='2971324']
Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM! Get her to sew that!
[/quote]

Name's Decker. I'm a friend of your wife. Smart woman, lotta woman. We just...renewed our friendship while you were at work.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1337808542' post='2971286']
Where were the cries of outrage when Blackguard was put under the same circumstances?
[/quote]
Blackguard were ex-NG, enough said. They also actually, you know, pissed in people's Coke on their way out the door.

Perhaps you should read the latest Moldavi Doctrine, the one NSO still practices I believe.
[/quote]

We do too.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3CUtu3X86nY/TH0zT85qkCI/AAAAAAAAAUE/NS9SQKPUFP0/s1600/im-watching-you.jpg[/img]

see:

[/quote]
VE didn't even get involved militarily when Tetris was getting their !@#$ stomped by Legion. Try again.

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1337811378' post='2971321']
You're talking to my guy all wrong. Do it again and ill stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
[/quote]
He's right, you know! They'll even attack blocmates' allies to protect lil ol' GOD from a stomping. A lower ANS stomping, even.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1337815751' post='2971351']
VE didn't even get involved militarily when Tetris was getting their !@#$ stomped by Legion. Try again.
[/quote]
They did work to keep it just the already involved parties though.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1337799117' post='2971230']
If people stopped to post about how this incident is irrelevant and was blew out of proportion, we could have less pages, so as you can see, you're not helping your own cause.
[/quote]

if people stopped posting about how people shouldn't be posting about how this is blown out of proportion we would have less pages, so as you can see, you're not helping your own cause.