Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337790883' post='2971168']
Shut up and send the peace offers and write this lesson down in your mind, and next time you're thinking of being slick, maybe ask NATO what they think about it before you go off half-cocked.
[/quote]

Don't drag us into this, we have no vested interest in this at all. Sir Humphrey just added facts to an otherwise crazy thread, nothing more.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337769845' post='2971013']
Yes Mogar, we all see how brave you are down in the 16k NS range with nukes challenging nations without military wonders to come at you.
[/quote]
And we all see how brave Tetris is to not force me off the AA like they wish to do to those without nukes.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1337789795' post='2971154']
You misunderstand the point I'm making. 10 pages of comment and only one party with any involvement in this is here.
[/quote]
I'm on the AA, NATO already posted acknowledging the guy has been a ghost on other AA's, I'm still waiting for someone to try and take my AA.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1337793998' post='2971198']
This was a few back but I'll field it. For GOONS we would EoG the rogue and continue hitting him regardless of what AA he flew. We would not: 1. Hit the AA in question here (beyond normal raiding, when they were still valid raid targets pre-kaskus) (unless the AA aided him and would not pay reps for it)2. Make the only path to peace disbandment. 3. Post any of this on the OWF.

Edit:

Forced Disbandment is something we do not, nor have ever practiced, dummy. Also the situations are not comparable at all.
[/quote]
This is almost verbatim what I stated earlier you would say, good show Sardonic.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1337805446' post='2971252']
Don't drag us into this, we have no vested interest in this at all. Sir Humphrey just added facts to an otherwise crazy thread, nothing more.
[/quote]
Woah, Hoss, I was using you as an example of an alliance that knows what it's doing. I'll use a better one next time, I guess.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337806553' post='2971262']
This is almost verbatim what I stated earlier you would say, good show Sardonic.
[/quote]
Mogar, Goon Whisperer :v:

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1337798833' post='2971227']
[img]http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx251/Askewniverse_w12/buyfordollar.jpg[/img]

I dunno, I feel like Tetris could use a lesson on how to properly police someone, no?
[/quote]
I'd pay a dollar for that!

Edited by Schattenmann

Hey Mogar, before you posture, how about you read a few pages back about how we already sent out peace orders after Judge_X found they updated their wiki and at least showed they were trying to contact us.

I mean, by all means feel free to puff your chest about how you aren't being attacked if it will inflate your ego or whatever, because you won't be.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337806936' post='2971265']
Hey Mogar, before you posture, how about you read a few pages back about how we already sent out peace orders after Judge_X found they updated their wiki and at least showed they were trying to contact us.

I mean, feel free to puff your chest about how you aren't being attacked, because you won't be.
[/quote]
You aren't someone I have a problem with, you should put a leash on Hereno though, as long as he gives me retort, odds are I'm going to, I think the majority of the cyberverse knows that by now.

Blackguards gets Tech Raided en-mass until they all leave the alliance, no one cares. Tetris is essentially doing the same thing, makes a thread, people go up in arms about it.

Edited by BloodFury

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1337807333' post='2971268']
Blackguards gets Tech Raided en-mass until they all leave the alliance, no one cares. Tetris is essentially doing the same thing, makes a thread, people go up in arms about it.
[/quote]
make a thread next time and bring popular opinion on your side, my most powerful weapon has always been the pen, not my nukes.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337807116' post='2971266']
You aren't someone I have a problem with, you should put a leash on Hereno though, as long as he gives me retort, odds are I'm going to, I think the majority of the cyberverse knows that by now.
[/quote]

If you wanted a fight, you should have declared war once you left your old AA instead of pansying around looking for attention on the OWF like you're doing right now.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337807116' post='2971266']
[/quote]
I'm just disappointed you haven't found a suitable hole to rot in yet.

Let us all be brutally honest here. No one cares about this micro that Tetris is attacking. Not a single person. You are only here because this is the most exciting thing going on right now. These kinds of things happen all the time via tech raids/silent wars against unknown insignificant micro's with no political connection. The fact that you are even here right now taking shots at Tetris is more a show of how bored you people are. I expect to see more threads pop up from now on by you crusaders every time an unknown, unaligned micro gets tech raided en-mass. All those threads for those alliances that are below 100K NS should be very interesting to see.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337807766' post='2971274']
If you wanted a fight, you should have declared war once you left your old AA instead of pansying around looking for attention on the OWF like you're doing right now.
[/quote]
I gave you guys a chance to put your nations where you seem to be running your mouth to, unlike you, I don't declare wars on random nations instead of those who have transgressed me.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1337807774' post='2971275']
I'm just disappointed you haven't found a suitable hole to rot in yet.
[/quote]
Still mad I see, I'll be here until long after you leave.
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43rjkZwFQ1r57vsb.gif[/img]
[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1337807908' post='2971276']
Let us all be brutally honest here. No one cares about this micro that Tetris is attacking. Not a single person. You are only here because this is the most exciting thing going on right now. These kinds of things happen all the time via tech raids/silent wars against unknown insignificant micro's with no political connection. The fact that you are even here right now taking shots at Tetris is more a show of how bored you people are. I expect to see more threads pop up from now on by you crusaders every time an unknown, unaligned micro gets tech raided en-mass. All those threads for those alliances that are below 100K NS should be very interesting to see.
[/quote]
I care about the micro, some guy ghosts them and then their whole alliance gets told they have to disband, kinda ridiculous, no?
edit: as a serious reply though, do you honestly think I won't jump into any situation that will provide me entertainment?

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1337808008' post='2971277']
Or jail cell.
[/quote]
oh ho, aren't you just so clever.
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4546qpaoj1qgdyl3o1_500.gif[/img]

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1337807908' post='2971276']
[/quote]
If you weren't an idiot talking about something you didn't even read, you'd know it's not about the raids as much as the forced disbandment.

Also, O YE HE MADD!

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337808053' post='2971278']
I gave you guys a chance to put your nations where you seem to be running your mouth to, unlike you, I don't declare wars on random nations instead of those who have transgressed me.[/quote]

I wanted to but there is quite literally no amount of infra I could have sold off to put me in range.

[insert .gif of ariana grande here]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337808402' post='2971285']
I wanted to but there is quite literally no amount of infra I could have sold off to put me in range.

[insert .gif of ariana grande here]
[/quote]
funny what a difference it makes being in an alliance that doesn't hide behind big brother whenever anything happens, have fun with your chat with him tonight though, he seems displeased with what happened here.
[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1337808542' post='2971286']
Where were the cries of outrage when Blackguard was put under the same circumstances?
[/quote]
where was your thread about it? I usually don't even log into my nation but every 10 days, or if I get an email telling me I got declared on.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1337794578' post='2971205']
Because the alliance that attacked them is full of bad people and that's what they deserve.
[/quote]

So in other words, you are making value judgments just like the rest of us. Welcome. :)

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337808616' post='2971287']
where was your thread about it? I usually don't even log into my nation but every 10 days, or if I get an email telling me I got declared on.
[/quote]

No one made a thread about it, it was pretty much told to them in their own thread that they would be destroyed.

funny what a difference it makes being in an alliance that doesn't hide behind big brother whenever anything happens, have fun with your chat with him tonight though, he seems displeased with what happened here.

[/quote]

"Hiding behind big brother"

Who dat?

Edited by USMC123

[/quote]

Be careful with the whole "big brother" talk. I had a molotov ready and everything before I realized you were just not very good at this.

Also, thanks for doing your part to give this a higher postcount than the PB thread. Tetridia prevails. o/

[/quote]
Please stop talking !@#$ in a vague manner. Either man up for once in your life or go the hell on.

For the record, The Biohazard Corporation is joining Kaskus in that protection of the Peoples Republic of Independent States. Partially because we're bored, partially because we're treatied to Kaskus. Okay, so we're mostly doing it because Tetris herped up a derp that, were we in the same situation as PROIS, we wouldn't like to see happen. But yeah, take it how you will.

Sorry this came up so late, I just got back from dinner after work :P

Lol. How did this get 10 more pages in 24 hours?! I solved it yesterday. Apparently Tetris does not check the wiki of the 'aa' they are going to fight for treaties since the statements on it were from the day before. I know, we were gonna tech farm them so I checked them out the day before. Their leader was Pm'd the 21st & we were awaiting a reply. Apparently he was deleted or deleted himself in the interim. It is also odd because they had 20 nations the day they were pm'd. I am assuming that some may have fled.

Honestly you know something is insane/stupid when I am the voice of reason.