Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1337792832' post='2971192']
We have...

1. Forced disbandment.
2. Forced relocation to another AA of Tetris' choosing, not the ruler's choosing.
3. A war dec that includes calling in your allies on a low NS, small alliance.

...and all of it in an attempt to preserve nations...well that is a unique approach to doing so, I'll give you that.

Stay classy, Tetris. <_<
[/quote]

so what you're saying is that Tetris needs your permission to be able to deal with an attack on their alliance?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1337793095' post='2971194']
so what you're saying is that Tetris needs your permission to be able to deal with an attack on their alliance?
[/quote]
Literally nobody ITT has a problem with anyone dealing appropriately with a rogue/ghost.

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1337793655' post='2971196']
Literally nobody ITT has a problem with anyone dealing appropriately with a rogue/ghost.
[/quote]

as long as the way they deal with it matches your definition of appropriate.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1337774697' post='2971033']
Never before have the actions of one rogue caused so much butthurt in so many. For all of you complaining about Tetris's actions here, I'd love to know exactly how you would have handled the situation any differently.
[/quote]
This was a few back but I'll field it. For GOONS we would EoG the rogue and continue hitting him regardless of what AA he flew. We would not: 1. Hit the AA in question here (beyond normal raiding, when they were still valid raid targets pre-kaskus) (unless the AA aided him and would not pay reps for it)2. Make the only path to peace disbandment. 3. Post any of this on the OWF.

Edit:
[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337782150' post='2971098']
To me its like the Situation GOONs put Mongols into, Do as we say or you get Exterminated.

Therefore the reason why we are stepping in.
[/quote]
Forced Disbandment is something we do not, nor have ever practiced, dummy. Also the situations are not comparable at all.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1337793868' post='2971197']
as long as the way they deal with it matches your definition of appropriate.
[/quote]
You're correct. I believe DoWing an alliance with what amounts to disbandment "individual" terms because they suffered from a nation ghosting their AA and rogue-ing another AA is inappropriate. Do you disagree? I'm clearly not in the minority in my opinion, what supports yours?

The number of people working themselves up into hysterics because they smell blood is laughable, have a sense of proportion or consistency please. Not to say that the initial announcement wasn't a bit crap, but too much had said about this matter after 3 pages, let alone 12 of ever increasing hand flailing.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1337794132' post='2971199']
You're correct. I believe DoWing an alliance with what amounts to disbandment "individual" terms because they suffered from a nation ghosting their AA and rogue-ing another AA is inappropriate. Do you disagree? I'm clearly not in the minority in my opinion, what supports yours?
[/quote]

Because the alliance that attacked them is full of bad people and that's what they deserve.

To complain about everyone calling you an ass after you tell everyone you're in fact an ass is illogical.

There's just some stuff you don't want to tell everyone because if you do they will come down on you, your argument that "oh they would not even notice if you didn't tell them" is out the window.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1337751121' post='2970902']
This shameless attempt to get MK and VE to work together again would have been more successful if you picked someone who might actually post here.
[/quote]

[img]http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx251/Askewniverse_w12/buyfordollar.jpg[/img]

I dunno, I feel like Tetris could use a lesson on how to properly police someone, no?

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1337794468' post='2971204']
The number of people working themselves up into hysterics because they smell blood is laughable, have a sense of proportion or consistency please. Not to say that the initial announcement wasn't a bit crap, but too much had said about this matter after 3 pages, let alone 12 of ever increasing hand flailing.
[/quote]

If people stopped to post about how this incident is irrelevant and was blew out of proportion, we could have less pages, so as you can see, you're not helping your own cause.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1337799117' post='2971230']
If people stopped to post about how this incident is irrelevant and was blew out of proportion, we could have less pages, so as you can see, you're not helping your own cause.
[/quote]

Fair, particularly since I made you start the anti-anti-anti-Tetris sentiment :)

[quote name='commanderragnar' timestamp='1337803793' post='2971244']
[IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg594/commanderragnar/577023_10150858167526633_5968549163-2.jpg[/IMG]

o/ Kaskus for always being there for Micro's
[/quote]

yeah I lol'd

i see no dows from kaskus

Edited by Timberland

We are officially more important than NPL getting accepted into SF. Currently tied with NoR's reunion announcement and only two pages until we overtake the disbandment of Pandora's Box. I, for one, am thrilled that the community actually gives a !@#$ this much about such menial affairs of ours as this.