A Shadow in the Gears

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1337978447' post='2972333']
Mischief I had been up to? If I remember right I was peaced out 3 days after the attacks initiated because they found substantial evidence I had nothing to do with it and you offered for me to return and apologized for kicking me out. There was nothing of a trick being played, but something is different with you, Doornail. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
[/quote]

yes, you were into something cause I spoke to two different alliances about it, they came and found me. you peaced out because you was without protect and was about to get smacked and I think there wasn't proof positive that you were connected to it or something. I aswell as the rest of the gov thought you'd might desrve a second chance, plus your cronies were crying. the end result? "DENIED" lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stoopid Ace' timestamp='1337896689' post='2971741']
As former loyal and long time member of TSC,TSCE, and TSA....I fully support this. :)
[/quote]Ace you are a good person and we enjoyed having you in PPO and then talking to you in TSA so please listen to me and lurunin when we say to not follow DN in this "revival" of TSA. There is a time when the best available option for an alliance is to pack it up, say it was a good ride while it lasted, and go for greener pastures. This guerrilla revival will only tarnish TSA's name and should not be the last thing people remember TSA by.

I miss the old days when Griev, DN, Omni & co ran TSC. Back when there was actually a reason to work your government position, create recruitment messages and genuinely attempt to improve your alliance. We were pretty close back then.

Can't forget Siderz though, he had a huge part in keeping the group together, can't remember which reincarnation he came around in though since there was that brief merger/unmerger with TCI I believe around the time he got involved.

You guys were great friends none the less and I wish nothing but the best for everyone. No point in tarnishing fond memories by discussing the reasons my friends left some time back now.

One last o/ for old time's sake.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1337980995' post='2972363']
I miss the old days when Griev, DN, Omni & co ran TSC. Back when there was actually a reason to work your government position, create recruitment messages and genuinely attempt to improve your alliance. We were pretty close back then.

Can't forget Siderz though, he had a huge part in keeping the group together, can't remember which reincarnation he came around in though since there was that brief merger/unmerger with TCI I believe around the time he got involved.

You guys were great friends none the less and I wish nothing but the best for everyone. No point in tarnishing fond memories by discussing the reasons my friends left some time back now.

One last o/ for old time's sake.
[/quote]

The train of though back then was "how can we make this alliance better?" , everything we did, it was to advance the alliance, everyone under EG was hand picked for that specific purpose, he always wanted the vizer(second in command)to be from the U.S., so that someone would always be available due to the timezones and RL activity. The 3 positions were always very close friendshp wise and communitcation was constant.

Good times indeed, thanks LW, those memories are priceless :)

OCC:
Doornail. YOU were not a member of TSA at the time the decision was made by these alliances. You therefor have no legal authority over TSA. You weren't a gov in Apparatus, which means you have no legal authority in your alliance. Plus, from what ive seen, you disregarded your own alliance's OWF policy. These give you no right to declare it void.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1337980995' post='2972363']
[/quote]

Thanks LW, those were the best days :blush:

[quote name='Daedwartin' timestamp='1337984565' post='2972409']
OCC:
Doornail. YOU were not a member of TSA at the time the decision was made by these alliances. You therefor have no legal authority over TSA. You weren't a gov in Apparatus, which means you have no legal authority in your alliance. Plus, from what ive seen, you disregarded your own alliance's OWF policy. These give you no right to declare it void.
[/quote]

you may be right and this wasn't thought out in the slightest, so I'm kinda winging it. This could have been avoided with a tad more communication, Rand said she spoke to me about it and I believe that, I might have misundertood or the occasional intoxication. :ph34r:

I owe Apparatus an apology, Sorry guys I didn't mean for any mud slinging, this caught me off guard and was not noticed untill it happend.

edit..A key thing to ponder about is that there was serious internal conflict in TSA when everyone started leaving, so now App is caught in the middle of a past conflict due to "TSA speaker" neglecting to mention in merger talks, a potential problem arising from people that were literaly at eachothers throats not 5 or 6 months ago. Knowing I was in App, Knowing that there was potential to re-ignite said past conflict. I'm not laughing nor pleased about any of this, so the question is, who's playing us?

The torch could've been past along earlier,if those "in charge" at TSA had known or cared anything about TSA/TSCE/TSC history. taking on the task of an alliance is work and once realized, they decide it was easier to throw the torch down. I'm picking it up and going on my way, which concludes my contribution to this thread.

o/ Apparatus

Edited by DoorNail

I hope that that was truly the last of this discussion, and I ask that no one follow up on this publicly any further.

My previous post stand. The TSA AA will remain protected.