A Shadow in the Gears

Randalla deleted your post, not me. Go check your facts.

The only reason I am here is that I'm hostile to anyone that would call my friends "thugs"... that is hostile language. So who are you calling hostile again? My worldview is that people and nations should treat each other with respect. I completely understand you disagree with that view.

Good luck with your new alliance.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1337891431' post='2971706']
Hello fellow citizens of Bob, I come before you today to denounce the illegitimate government that claims to have control of TSA's future. This illegal government had taken control in a coup-like situation with hosility. After the war, we were a total mess. The lies, backstabbing, micromanaging war efforts by non gov memnbers and coup-like behavior was infact induced by this so-called current TSA government, E.Grievous himself was so disappointed at how this self-appointed group had screwed up and tarnished TSA's good name and reputation so bad, that he quit the game heartbroken.

This disturbed me to the bone, for EG was a great leader and he is still currently a great friend as we still talk occasionally. This is why I must stand before you today, as an ex-appointed government official, appointed by EG himself I shall now assume control of TSA.. just like the hostile assumtion of control of TSA was done by this unofficial government that made this thread, I'm taking it back.

I, DoorNail of Meteor, vow to return TSA to a former sovereign and respectable alliance that it once was, effective immediatly, this merger is officially null and void. This OP is false and not even close to the history of TSC/TSCE/TSA. Omni, I know we've had our differences but I'd have never left you out or the many other very important people that were negleted to be mentioned in this alliances history.

I'm not going to lie, I realize I may have just stepped infront of a freight train, but my options were limited and if I go down, I'll stiil be able to hold my head up high with pride and loyalty to something that at one time, meant the world to me. to those that oppose this move, come at me bro!

At this time, there are no forums/IRC for TSA yet. I am currently attemting to make contact with EG and I figure if anything will bring him back into the game, this will.[/quote]

As former loyal and long time member of TSC,TSCE, and TSA....I fully support this. :)

Edited by Stoopid Ace

@ Omni: did you even know that EG held your position vacant for nearly 6 months, hoping you'd return? He talked about you all the time and you left without even saying goodbye, that was the only gripe I had with you.

@ Conred: I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of replying to your typical garbage..without you around it'll be alot easier to restore TSA to what it was before you decided to destroy it.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1337896838' post='2971743']
@ Omni: did you even know that EG held your position vacant for nearly 6 months, hoping you'd return? He talked about you all the time and you left without even saying goodbye, that was the only gripe I had with you.
[/quote]

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything. I was unable to return to Planet Bob because of things outside of the realm. I returned as soon as I was able and we returned to doing the work we had planned.

So do you really want to cheapen the name of the alliance by making this an OWF circus? If so I can't stop you. But I disapprove majorly.

Didn't know that Omni, it's water under the bridge anyway bud. I remember when you did come back, I was asked to step down and allow you to have your position back, which I willingly did so, after that I don't remember much.

Not making it a circus, it was already well on its way to becoming a circus before the war. Those that want to continue on in APP may do so freely, but TSA is not disbanding.

I didn't intend for it to turn out like this, Rand is top notch in my book and I do hope to continue our friendship, sorry Rand, I wish no ill upon you.

Been around long enough to know that I've just took on a monumental task, but I also know that if there's a will and motivation, things can happen.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1337899195' post='2971757']
Didn't know that Omni, it's water under the bridge anyway bud. I remember when you did come back, I was asked to step down and allow you to have your position back, which I willingly did so, after that I don't remember much.

Not making it a circus, it was already well on its way to becoming a circus before the war. Those that want to continue on in APP may do so freely, but TSA is not disbanding.
[/quote]

Actually, I told E. Grievous that I wouldn't feel right doing that. So he created a split that commander position and put you in charge of Defense/IA/Finance, and I handled the FA stuff.

And ok, it'll be a hard task ahead. I wish you good luck, friend. If you need anything feel free to come find me. I do believe that ConRed, DarthRevan, and the others done all they could do though.

yes, they did all they could alright, to destroy and erase its history, so much so that they failed to include some of the most important people in the alliances history in this thread. Names like yours, mine, Ace, Rude land and JBrinkly to name a few off the top of my head, there's really too many to list, you can't avoid mentioning the people that had alot to do with its history, not just the last 6months. Just because the name was changed a few times, it was still the same alliance ran by the same leader.

I didn't go with the merge to.. TCI?(Sharduke's alliance) It didn't last long anyway then TSCE was created, but even though I wasn't with them I kept in close contact and actually made a few banners/sigs for TSCE wile in another alliance. Because it was always considered home.

This isn't about showing anyone up, it's about keeping a dream alive. Conred and Darth tried and failed miserably and even though thier attempt wasn't one of the sunny days, it wont be erased from history or fogotten..It's time to open up a new chapter, as I've already jumped in with both feet.

I am very sad too see an alliance that housed so many of my ic friends in cn over the years. You guys were and still are great and I look forward to talking with you guys in your new home.
\o DR
\o Siderz
\o E
\o TSCE

Door nail, your posts were deleted not because of your opinion, but because of their location. You put them in the damned welcome center, for crying out loud. We tried reasoning with you to place them in our Tribunal and to discuss the issue with high government. Instead, as usual, you ignored logic and abandoned reason and did this. The government of TSA was internationally recognized as official. Only YOU ignored this. This immature display of dishonor is pathetic, and will not go undone. If you do manage to create another TSA, The Apparatus will not acknowledge the governments validity and we encourage the rest of the Digiterran community to follow in suit.

Edited by Maximillian

that's too bad you feel that way Max, if you knew all the facts it may change your view, or not.

I apologized for posting in a public area and said I'd not do it again, guess that wasn't good enough? so I posted in a private area only to have it deleted and my account removed..put yourself in my shoes, this was too important to be kept quiet and I don't raise a stink, unless I have a valid stink to raise.

just remember, recognizing works both ways and I'm not trying to make this ugly, my initial idea to solve my problem was far more devious and involved somebody getting squished like a bug, think this idea was the best for all.

Well, to say the way this was brought about is deeply disappointing is an understatement.

Doornail, I'm very sorry it had to come to this. After repeated attempts to get you to calm down and stop posting inflammatory remarks in inappropriate areas, and subsequently a direct order to do so, yes, I and I alone deleted your posts, and suspended your access. You were never banned, and I explained this to you already. You completely ignored procedure, and the respect Apparatus members are demanded to show each other.

You've been an upstanding member to this point--but now, you refuse to calm down and listen to reason, or even afford me the time I repeatedly asked you to give me to look into your complaints. You've been irrational, unreasonable, and your reactions are explosively beyond the pail at this point.

I can only reason with people who will listen to reason. Unfortunately, you've proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you will NOT calm down and reason with me.

I have nothing further to address to you directly, and any other questions or concerns by other interested or involved parties may be directed to me personally, and privately.

I didn't ask you for anything Phaedron, feel free to do what you gotta do, big guy.

don't really know why you've got a stick up your butt, it's obviously affecting your wordplay and yes, I am crazy.

you got something of substance to say or you just gonna post more tripe?

you didn't want to listen to what I had to say Rand, I filled you in and you either ignored the juicy parts or played it down like I was just imagining things.
You expected me to keep my mouth shut and keep quiet, my initial intentions were for the safety of the alliance. There's no way I'm about to follow an order to keep my mouth shut when it concerns the safety of the entire alliance. I mean, what do you do when one of your watchdogs starts barking? you don't tell them to shut up, you get up to go see what they are barking at.

edit..I don't understand, you want an alliance to disband? you got nearly all the TSA members, the only ones left are probably inactives, guess I'd better start recuiting.

action = remove account, reaction = quit the alliance

even after all this, I can honestly say that it was a pleasure being a member of App, good luck to you and farewell

Edited by DoorNail

Doornail, you're a great guy and I've always had a great deal of respect for you. Conred is a great person as well. Hopefully you two, pride aside, can sit down and resolve this in a tactful manor.

Until then, best of luck to you.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1337913157' post='2971862']
Doornail, you're a great guy and I've always had a great deal of respect for you. Conred is a great person as well. Hopefully you two, pride aside, can sit down and resolve this in a tactful manor.

Until then, best of luck to you.
[/quote]

what?.. You respect and like me, after I kicked you out of the alliance and fed you to the wolves that had chased you to our door?

right and I'm dating the tooth fairy, you and your buddy can just keep your distance, farther the better.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1337957779' post='2972138']
what?.. You respect and like me, after I kicked you out of the alliance and fed you to the wolves that had chased you to our door?

right and I'm dating the tooth fairy, you and your buddy can just keep your distance, farther the better.
[/quote]

I respect what you did for TSA. I respect that you protected the alliance. But the hostility toward me isn't going to get you far.

well, you just mark it down it on your notepad, that when you or Conman meet up with me, it's going to be hostile.

like I said, just keep your distance and there wont be none

edit..you know xr1, I'm not a bad person, I don't go looking for trouble and I try to let others be thier own person, but my trust is a one shot deal and if you mess that up with me, we're probably done, it doesn't just reappear after a couple months, it's gone for awile. I usually don't give second chances on that because people don't change, not saying it couldn't come back but it wont be very easy. That trust level extends to others in a way that brings up the old cliche of: birds of a feather, flock together. So you may not have actually betrayed my trust personaly, one of your friends has. Good luck to you too out there, "us" being friends someday may be a possiblity..just not right now :)

Edited by DoorNail

mhmm, that honesty is a hard pill to swallow for some ;)

edit..xr1 knows that I was fully responsible for not allowing him into the alliance, his offering of respect is appreciated(hence the edit above). He also knows that if any friendship was possible, it would've happened when he looked at our alliance for protection for the mischief he had been up to. In other words, it was a trick and you fell for it, Max.

Edited by DoorNail

this is supposed to be a sad but hopeful thread of one alliance unfortunately closing its doors while at the same time two friends are becoming closer than ever before, quite literally.

DN...I'll be completely honest with you...I have 0 respect for you and the !@#$ you've pulled over the last year, whether it was threatening to roll your own alliance mates, my allies, on a few occasions/ trying to expel people from tsa/trying to cancel a few treaties/or my personal favorite "if I'm going down I'm taking this whole alliance with me" type mind set

You were literally the first person to jump ship from tsa so someone like you to say that another govt is illegitimate is laughable. Hell quite a few alliances were watchig and waiting for when you would go rogue and attack tsa, the alliance that you now believe is yours to be rightfully ruled under you

You've always been power hungry but never thought it'd be to this degree.

Ace, we go way back and I honestly can't believe you're going along with Wat this guy is saying, you have to know that half of Wat he is spewing are blatant lies...

Anyways...I digress....

Farewell to tsa..our alliances have been friends long before I even join this place but I'm glad to call you all allies, and glad to know that we will still be allied. The PPO will assist in limited protection of the alliance The Shadow Accord while we observe what exactly some are planning to do the the AA now that the govt and most of the members have left

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1337973867' post='2972274']
mhmm, that honesty is a hard pill to swallow for some ;)

edit..xr1 knows that I was fully responsible for not allowing him into the alliance, his offering of respect is appreciated(hence the edit above). He also knows that if any friendship was possible, it would've happened when he looked at our alliance for protection for the mischief he had been up to. In other words, it was a trick and you fell for it, Max.
[/quote]
Mischief I had been up to? If I remember right I was peaced out 3 days after the attacks initiated because they found substantial evidence I had nothing to do with it and you offered for me to return and apologized for kicking me out. There was nothing of a trick being played, but something is different with you, Doornail. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Lurunin, I don't even know you at all and I was an appointed one of the 3. what does that say about your alliance having dealings with the actual TSA government? who you were talking to were moffs/grand moffs that thought they were high gov, there were some ugly conficts in TSA internally and I couldn't doubt it at all that your impression of me was influenced by what really seems like now, a coup.

your "type mind set" is totally wrong, you can PM me for info, unless you're only out here trying to spead misinfo to get a rise.