A Shadow in the Gears

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Conred' timestamp='1337650440' post='2970448']
Why am I giving you a history lesson? Those who remember the controversy surrounding CIS, and who understand the and remember the days of the Black Conclave, Dark Vows, and BPI... Those who know the name Sharduke... they know our legacy.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Lugosi/b.jpg[/IMG]

Sharduke, my old nemesis.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337659284' post='2970521']
Also you're history is pretty wrong. :P
[/quote]
The bits about fighting against tyranny and for freedom and peace do seem quite alien to the roots I'm familiar with.

Bad news, fellows, may your future bring you happiness.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337661824' post='2970550']
The bits about fighting against tyranny and for freedom and peace do seem quite alien to the roots I'm familiar with.
[/quote]

Sharduke was a great guy. I don't touch all his stuff done in 07/08 though, because I wasn't concerned with the entire world at large. I was more concerned with just securing our immediate protection. TSC really didn't have anything to do with CIS though. Sharduke came over after TCI, and we were allied to The Ravyns. Another Sharduke creation, and one of the alliances we backed up in Karma.

This is sad to see. I've been friends with TSA since around their formation of TSCE with EGrievous and Outsiders, two extremely amazing fellows who have departed from this world. I've always loved TSA no matter how the fields grew and always will.

Best of luck in your new home in App, you have some good people there.

o/ TSA

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337662686' post='2970555']
Sharduke was a great guy. I don't touch all his stuff done in 07/08 though, because I wasn't concerned with the entire world at large. I was more concerned with just securing our immediate protection. TSC really didn't have anything to do with CIS though. Sharduke came over after TCI, and we were allied to The Ravyns. Another Sharduke creation, and one of the alliances we backed up in Karma.
[/quote]

I was wondering while I didn't remember any of what ConRed said. Wasn't there another alliance before TSC you and Grievous founded?
I also remember the TUF-TSC attempted merge :3 I'm pretty certain FoA was thrown in the mix as well at one point.

Anyway as the last member of NOVA other than Hazardousdoc and the protectors of TSC.
I bid it's offspring farewell and good luck but I'm not surprised it's ended considering it was always Grievous' alliance.

Edited by Demag

Thanks for all the well wishes

Gambona: Havent heard from you in awhile, hope all is well... maybe Ill trudge over to Val and say hi.

Prod Moon: Ill stop by for tea?

All of you history buffs: You have no idea how confusing it was to track some of this down... "history" seems to be completely relative lol... some of the things I remember, were definitely not the things others remembered... and vice versa... wikia was of little help for our string of micros... I tried to hit only on what Sharduke had told me. As I figure you know, he was there.

Sad to see this day come, although I think it was inevitable. You couldn't have chosen a better home. Randalla and friends have always been some of the most honorable and decent people I've ever encountered in this realm.

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1337703837' post='2970672']
The Apparatus is the best choice. Sad to see you guys go, happy to see App grow!
[/quote]

I was going to say something quite similar to this.

0/ New Homes!

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1337695876' post='2970630']
I was wondering while I didn't remember any of what ConRed said. Wasn't there another alliance before TSC you and Grievous founded? I also remember the TUF-TSC attempted merge :3 I'm pretty certain FoA was thrown in the mix as well at one point.Anyway as the last member of NOVA other than Hazardousdoc and the protectors of TSC.I bid it's offspring farewell and good luck but I'm not surprised it's ended considering it was always Grievous' alliance.
[/quote]

Well Grievous and I first met back in 07 in a small micro. The micro was destroyed because it had completely idiot leaders. We took all the good members from that AA, and formed The Shadow Confederacy with a guy who is actually still around, but has been inactive since 08, Eagle 5. We then became a protectorate of AFS/NOVA. We owe a whole lot to AFS/NOVA. You Prather, HM, and the others. I still remember NPO trolling our protectorate announcement thread, because one of AFS's old guys had went rogue on them. We first met up with Sharduke, because he made our flag.

Then we signed with ACF, who eventually became ASG. We joined BPI, because I was great friends with Starcraftmaster. We signed with DAAN and CCC (I still can't recall how we met up with King Wilkinson and the CCC guys). Then came Doornail who I think deserves a whole lot of credit for all the stuff he done for the alliance. Right before Karma came our relationship with LoSS, RIA (through Agentlemon and SWAT), The Ravyns (with Sharduke), our NOIR friends, and who would probably become our closest ally through the years (next to ASG) Amazon Nation. I accidentally stumbled on Randalla's channel, and in those days it was probably the most fun I had ever had in a public channel. Everyone was always friendly, hilarious, and just cool. Of course the Amazons became Status Quo, who then became Apparatus. So it's only fitting that they merge into their.

TSC merged into TCI. TCI failed so they formed TSCE. Then TSCE became TSA.

Inside the alliance, all the credit should go to people like:

E. Grievous
Outsiders
Xerxer
Doornail
Colonel Milneius
ConRed
DarthRevan
and others that I'm sure I'm missing.

Outside our alliance people like these helped us and made us who we were:

Randalla
Sharduke
Goalintos
HM
Lonewolfe
Gambona
Mister A
SCM
Daikos
Prather
Demag
Max from Dark Evolution
and others I'm sure I'm forgetting

[quote name='Conred' timestamp='1337702857' post='2970663']
Thanks for all the well wishesGambona: Havent heard from you in awhile, hope all is well... maybe Ill trudge over to Val and say hi.Prod Moon: Ill stop by for tea?All of you history buffs: You have no idea how confusing it was to track some of this down... "history" seems to be completely relative lol... some of the things I remember, were definitely not the things others remembered... and vice versa... wikia was of little help for our string of micros... I tried to hit only on what Sharduke had told me. As I figure you know, he was there.
[/quote]

Is Sharduke still around?

Edited by Omniscient1

Sharduke just disappeared a few months ago...

And Im pretty sure AzN did not become SQ... they went straight into App with SQ, TGF and others.

(THANKS SPOCK!)

Edited by Conred

[quote name='Conred' timestamp='1337790585' post='2971165']
Sharduke just disappeared a few months ago...

And Im pretty sure AzN did not become SQ... they went straight into App with SQ, TGF and others.

(THANKS SPOCK!)
[/quote]

Sad to hear. Status Quo was what was formed with Ezequiel's alliance merged with Amazon Nation. Status Quo then became Apparatus after another merger.

Hello fellow citizens of Bob, I come before you today to denounce the illegitimate government that claims to have control of TSA's future. This illegal government had taken control in a coup-like situation with hosility. After the war, we were a total mess. The lies, backstabbing, micromanaging war efforts by non gov memnbers and coup-like behavior was infact induced by this so-called current TSA government, E.Grievous himself was so disappointed at how this self-appointed group had screwed up and tarnished TSA's good name and reputation so bad, that he quit the game heartbroken.

This disturbed me to the bone, for EG was a great leader and he is still currently a great friend as we still talk occasionally. This is why I must stand before you today, as an ex-appointed government official, appointed by EG himself I shall now assume control of TSA.. just like the hostile assumtion of control of TSA was done by this unofficial government that made this thread, I'm taking it back.

I, DoorNail of Meteor, vow to return TSA to a former sovereign and respectable alliance that it once was, effective immediatly, this merger is officially null and void. This OP is false and not even close to the history of TSC/TSCE/TSA. Omni, I know we've had our differences but I'd have never left you out or the many other very important people that were negleted to be mentioned in this alliances history.

I'm not going to lie, I realize I may have just stepped infront of a freight train, but my options were limited and if I go down, I'll stiil be able to hold my head up high with pride and loyalty to something that at one time, meant the world to me. to those that oppose this move, come at me bro!

At this time, there are no forums/IRC for TSA yet. I am currently attemting to make contact with EG and I figure if anything will bring him back into the game, this will.

This is the post I made on the Apparatus forums which got me banned today, still luv ya Rand. I realize you have your hands full and only mean well for your alliance, hopefully, now you will understand how important this is.

[quote][color=red]The illegitimate government that has appointed themselves to "speak on the entirety of TSA" is essentially a coup of a hostile takover, therefore such a government is illegal. This coup was possible after I, an appointed government official of Supreme/Consul Commander was banned from the TSA forums by this illegal government that claims to exist now.

To embrace these thugs that have went against every stitch of sovereignty that was created by TSA's founder, E.Grievous and friends is appalling and infuriates myself and others like me to the core.

This illegal action is unacceptable and unrecognized by those that know the true nature of what TSA was and stood for.

I, an ex-member and ex-government official and current member of Apparatus hereby motion to dismiss/postpone this illegal action of merger on the grounds of a security risk being placed upon Apparatus by the action of an illegal takeover in TSA, which has the potential to endanger the sovereignty of Apparatus.

The disbandment TSA thread on the OWF is false and therefore null and void, there are no founding members left in TSA, Therefore any actions taken by any false government claiming to speak for TSA are also null and void.

Those that feel that TSA's legacy has been tarnished by this hostile takeover, will be taking action to correct this mistake. I reccomend all merger actions be stopped immediatly, untill all evidence has been reviewed concerning TSA's ligitimate government structure of TSA's own Constitution.[/color][/quote]

Oh DoorNail... why is it that I somehow knew if anyone could bring drama to The Apparatus, it would be you?

You have no authority to declare anything null and void, any more than I have the authority to tell you your membership in The Apparatus has been revoked. Though, if it was me, I would have done that already. That decision lies in the hands of Randalla and Ernie, who you should have contacted directly with your concerns as soon as our forum thread regarding the proposed merger was posted.

Instead, you come out here in public and trash the good name of your new alliance mates... folks we've dealt with for years (since long before you joined The Apparatus), and some of our longest-standing allies. Classless. The Apparatus prides itself on treating each other like intelligent rulers of nations. Nations who come together with a shared purpose, but certainly not always the exact same mindset. We work together and treat each other with respect, even if we do disagree on a policy measure. This is not that.

The last government of TSA tried its best to restore an alliance that had seen far better days. They worked on it, and we tried to support them however we could because TSA was one of our strongest treaty partners. In the end, they decided a merger with The Apparatus would provide their nations with the best possible future.

OOC- [You're also mixing OOC and IC on an IC forum... EG left the game. He needs to deal with those consequences and so do you.]

Honestly, DoorNail I don't think it's worth it while TSA was good alliance it's always had it's ups and down since the TCI merge-in and out it seemed to of occurred with increasing frequency when there was any activity.

Anyway, good luck with your re-attempt to turn back time. If I can help you let me know.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1337891431' post='2971706']
-snip-
I, DoorNail of Meteor, vow to return TSA to a former sovereign and respectable alliance that it once was, effective immediatly, this merger is officially null and void. This OP is false and not even close to the history of TSC/TSCE/TSA. Omni, I know we've had our differences but I'd have never left you out or the many other very important people that were negleted to be mentioned in this alliances history.
-snip-
[/quote]

This really was completely unnecessary.

I don't blame those people for not knowing the history, because they weren't there. Just like you wouldn't understand all the stuff that happened in between E and I meeting and the forming of the alliance. The work we done to keep from being rolled, the work we done to sign all those first treaties, the work we done to go from 4 members to 40. Which we thought was great at the time.

If you're looking to revive TSA though, have fun. This is really just cheapening the name though. It's time to let go, friend.

Edited by Omniscient1

Ive promised myself not to openly retaliate... but this is a direct attack upon my name, as well as all the other good people who were in TSA.

The truth is DN, you left TSA immediately after the war. Me and the others left after helping establish a new government following EG stepping down. We came back because TSA, their allies, and friends asked us too.

You say there was no founding members left in TSA... but me and GameFreak were both there when TSCE formed TSA... you were not. You came much longer after difficulties in your previous alliance.

[ooc]EG was the one who came back online for us and masked us as forum moderators following the TSA collapse when we merged back Termina into TSA... idk where you get off thinking he hates what we did... he approved, and helped. He sure didnt quit the game heartbroken, I know, I just double checked with him :D[/ooc]

You have openly hurt Alg, who refuses to come back to App now when you directly attacked his capability to run his own alliance. Which is uncalled for. You have in the past even threatened to attack members of your own alliance if you will recall... I feel you are growing more unstable... you need to take a breather man... Your a good guy, we all know it... you just need to relax a sec.

Best of luck, have fun. Maybe one day we can sort this all out amicably. No one likes a flame war, or drama. Listen to your peers... let go... its time to move on.

why the hosility Phaedron? Is it because I didn't blindly agree to your view of the world?

I do not hold anything ill against Apparatus or its members, Apparatus is an awesome alliance and I loved it there..I'm going to miss being one of you, there are truly some great people there, including the highly respected and cherished Randalla.

But, what I posted was quickly deleted, my voice was silenced around every corner about this subject. the leadership posing as TSA, that was so willingly accepted is nothing more than a self appointed group that assumed control of the alliance, without going through the process of proper channels to gain control, with the best interests of the alliance in mind. I can bring back that respect and sovereignty that TSA held for many years.

I didn't plan this at all, I stink at typing and I don't even know nor care what OOC or IC is. :) good day to you

@ Demag: It is worth wile to me, I know we had activity problems but who doesn't? I have to try, I can't see it die off without atleast giving it a go, so many people gave alot of sweat and tears just to keep a decent, respectable reputation. Which was completely destroyed by Conred and Co. I had assumed that TSA was finished, there was no convincing of the group that literaly took over, right under governments noses. We were blindsided and sabotaged from the inside. I'm gonna fix it and thanks for the "good luck", I'm probably going to need it :)