Roman Empire Announcement

Stelios

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1338084203' post='2973004']
I'm still proud of RE for obviously attacking upwards.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk186/Jsnfrme/theychosepoorly.jpg[/IMG]

They chose poorly.

Thanks to CAT and TBW for their help. Proud to be OP!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338079516' post='2972970']
Will get a lot worse if no one from RE discusses peace soon.
[/quote]
Uhm.. we have actually... You actually messages me yesterday morning asking.. I responded within like 20 minutes.... Way before you posted this.. Dont act like you dont know where my IRC channel is........

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1338131183' post='2973216']
Uhm.. we have actually... You actually messages me yesterday morning asking.. I responded within like 20 minutes.... Way before you posted this.. Dont act like you dont know where my IRC channel is........
[/quote]
I did indeed did message you yesturday morning and you did reply back in a very quick manner. You told me that you were very busy (i have those days as well so I completely understand) and that Jraener would get in touch. I logged into irc frequently throughout the day yesturday on and off but the night was busy for me as well so I guess we missed each other. Either way I did not got any kind of communication from Jraener at all, hence my posting on here.

Edit...grammer

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338133301' post='2973226']
I did indeed did message you yesturday morning and you did reply back in a very quick manner. You told me that you were very busy (i have those days as well so I completely understand) and that Jraener would get in touch. I logged into irc frequently throughout the day yesturday on and off but the night was busy for me as well so I guess we missed each other. Either way I did not got any kind of communication from Jraener at all, hence my posting on here.

Edit...grammer
[/quote]
I also told you to see him :P... but he missed my message to him to see you anyways -.-

So... How about we do this here.. Because its nice out and I have stuff to do.... and this is taking too long :)

Today is last day of attacks? No more attacks after update?

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1338144603' post='2973267']
I also told you to see him :P... but he missed my message to him to see you anyways -.-

So... How about we do this here.. Because its nice out and I have stuff to do.... and this is taking too long :)

Today is last day of attacks? No more attacks after update?
[/quote]
Agreed, no more attacks after tonights update. Any attacks afterward shall be dealt with on an individual basis. Great war and good luck to all on the rebuild.

[quote]Start: 20th
RE- 879,411
OP/CAR/TBW- 827,924
[/quote]If I may ask how was this an upward attack? RE was clearly ahead by 51487. Unless you ment by total nations involved. In no way is this ment to cause arguement, I would just like to know how this is upward.
Thanks.

Edited by Eric F

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338147810' post='2973279']
Agreed, no more attacks after tonights update. Any attacks afterward shall be dealt with on an individual basis. Great war and good luck to all on the rebuild.
[/quote]
Is this effective for all alliances involved?

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1338153215' post='2973321']
If I may ask how was this an upward attack? RE was clearly ahead by 51487. Unless you ment by total nations involved. In no way is this ment to cause arguement, I would just like to know how this is upward.
Thanks.
[/quote]
RE had 15 more nations then OP/CAR/TBW did. OP/CAR/TBW had just under a 3K ANS advantage and about 200 more total nukes.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1338155810' post='2973338'] OP/CAR/TBW had just under a 3K ANS advantage and about 200 more total nukes.[/quote]
This was the big part, I think. That 3k is a lot, even if RE did have a few more nations. OP are top quality in war, and this isn't Catharsis' first dance, either. Those guys have been at this for a very long time now. This just HAD to have been a good war, considering the skills of those involved. Well done on everyone's part!

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1338153855' post='2973326']
Is this effective for all alliances involved?
[/quote]
Lol I probably should PM the other AA's... :D

I had fun. :)

TBW has confirmed they will accept peace.

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1338157703' post='2973344']
Lol I probably should PM the other AA's... :D

I had fun. :)

TBW has confirmed they will accept peace.
[/quote]
So this *was* only a down declare on OP with others tossed in to make it look legit?

Yeah, thought so.

Edit: Stars.

Edited by Awesome Dog

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1338266813' post='2973956']
So this *was* only a down declare on OP with others tossed in to make it look legit?

Yeah, thought so.

[/quote]

Nah, downdeclare on OP and Cat and then we tossed in TBW to try and make it look legit

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1338266813' post='2973956']

Yeah, thought so.

[/quote]
No If I wanted to down declare on OP I would have just hit OP alone..
And you shouldnt be one to talk about Down declares