Announcement from Pandora's Box

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1337234877' post='2968500']
Yes and on the other hand it seems VE may separate from the rest with their own allies and then you have DR in a corner, NPO seem to be building it's own corner.

tip: I used "may" so before you all tell me to shut the $%&@ up these are just possible factions as a result of PB separating.
[/quote]

I don't really see VE doing an actual separation, because they don't agree with GOD on a lot of things and have the Deinos and Umbrella treaties still.

NPO isn't building up its own corner, it's treatying segments of other structures rather than building its own unique base.

You're right that DR is still relatively separate from the whole mass of tangle, though with minimal ties to other huge groups.

Not telling you to shut up, I just like knowing the motivation and discussion in general.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... behind the times... not sure what this is about.

Pandora's Box helped a bit to make things interesting for a minute, I guess.

Besides, lasted a helluva long longer than Mj. lol.

Yeah, this has been a random post, I know.

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1337234877' post='2968500']
Yes and on the other hand it seems VE may separate from the rest with their own allies and then you have DR in a corner, NPO seem to be building it's own corner.

tip: I used "may" so before you all tell me to shut the $%&@ up these are just possible factions as a result of PB separating.
[/quote]

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. I mean....someone who had plenty spare time could write a blog on it but you summed it up in a few lines and that's always a better option I think.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337235119' post='2968502']
I don't really see VE doing an actual separation, because they don't agree with GOD on a lot of things and have the Deinos and Umbrella treaties still.

NPO isn't building up its own corner, it's treatying segments of other structures rather than building its own unique base.

You're right that DR is still relatively separate from the whole mass of tangle, though with minimal ties to other huge groups.

Not telling you to shut up, I just like knowing the motivation and discussion in general.
[/quote]

Not saying VE would actually separate from this core group of allies but with the recent TOP cancellations and NG seemingly unhappy with them it could motivate folks to drop VE and force it into their own corner.

NPO is tying into segments yes and the through that web it'll be it's own sort of centre where they have influence among a whole lot of folks.

DR prefers to stay that way as we've always stated. We do things our own way and have minimal ties since we prefer having our own core group of folks.

That wasn't really aimed at you but the general public since a lot of them would tell me " You know nothing Keshav " :v:

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1337237189' post='2968523']
Not saying VE would actually separate from this core group of allies but with the recent TOP cancellations and NG seemingly unhappy with them it could motivate folks to drop VE and force it into their own corner.

NPO is tying into segments yes and the through that web it'll be it's own sort of centre where they have influence among a whole lot of folks.

DR prefers to stay that way as we've always stated. We do things our own way and have minimal ties since we prefer having our own core group of folks.

That wasn't really aimed at you but the general public since a lot of them would tell me " You know nothing Keshav " :v:
[/quote]
oh how i love you kesh!

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337236793' post='2968521']
lol^ how you been cuba? stop by sometime!
[/quote]
I've been just peachy. I decided to retire from the public and active life in January, but occasionally these pesky people in Umbrella make me actually pay attention to !@#$.

I see the retards still post in abundance around this joint, though.

How are you Redneck?

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1337237667' post='2968530']
I've been just peachy. I decided to retire from the public and active life in January, but occasionally these pesky people in Umbrella make me actually pay attention to !@#$.

I see the retards still post in abundance around this joint, though.

How are you Redneck?
[/quote]
doing well actually! <---- my title...... and yeah NoR pulled me out of obscurity myself, i was happy just hiding in the background, but noooooooooooooooooooo! lol, stop by your embassy and lets shoot the !@#$!