Announcement from Pandora's Box

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1337233149' post='2968473']
For the good of Digiterra's politics, good riddance indeed.
[/quote]

I don't know. I can think of a bunch of other treaties that are doing far more damage to politics than PB was. ;)

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337233429' post='2968478']
I don't know. I can think of a bunch of other treaties that are doing far more damage to politics than PB was. ;)
[/quote]
Wow, uncool of you to so openly criticize Umbrella's foreign affairs.

Kiddin', the Unholy Alliance is there to stay. :3

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1337233660' post='2968481']
Wow, uncool of you to so openly criticize Umbrella's foreign affairs.

Kiddin', the Unholy Alliance is there to stay. :3
[/quote]

While they do have some that would fit the category, you figured it out. DH, for instance, is not worth the value they put on it, for a variety of reasons including lack of real amicability that has been a feature of the relationship between two alliances for a long time, and general incompatibility between those two.

I understand MK needles your alliance on IRC a lot, so it makes sense in some perturbed sense, being a trophy ally and all, but it doesn't make sense in terms of any actual long-term thinking.

You see, at that point, you're doing exactly what you accused PB doing: stagnating politics.

Edited by Roquentin

I don't really see how it's a multipolar world as a result of this cancellation. The basic power structure persists with the Doomhouse/Complaints/NG nexus.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337234588' post='2968497']
I don't really see how it's a multipolar world as a result of this cancellation. The basic power structure persists with the Doomhouse/Complaints/NG nexus.
[/quote]

Yes and on the other hand it seems VE may separate from the rest with their own allies and then you have DR in a corner, NPO seem to be building it's own corner.

tip: I used "may" so before you all tell me to shut the $%&@ up these are just possible factions as a result of PB separating.