• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1337217264' post='2968290']
And here I thought America's Army was starting to dislike NATO... :awesome:
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3IL8M.png[/img]

Congratulations guys, great treaty.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1337224659' post='2968384']
No worries about the direct line of communication with this one, NPO?
[/quote]

R&R proved themselves to be respectful and dedicated to the uniqueness of friends and allies alike, regardless to the side they are on. Additionally R&R were able to keep conversations private between parties without telling two opposing sides the content of those conversations.

So... nope not worried about R&R or NATO's integrity.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1337225530' post='2968390']
So... nope not worried about R&R or NATO's integrity.
[/quote]

I was hoping you'd get me first. And no, don't get me wrong, that was nothing about R&R or NATO's integrity, it was more about an untruthful excuse.

Thrash we can talk about this elsewhere or make another conversation area. However, let me be clear - R&R is the only SF direct tie which is able to maintain itself regardless of where its friends are without crapping on them. R&R > other SF allies in this particular regard. Also R&R and NPO were talking a great deal before the war broke out and we were pretty close. Its how I know of their standards and appreciate them.

*[ooc]edited to remove a possible ooc reference[/ooc]*
Edited for a bit broader coverage

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1337226141' post='2968395']
Also R&R and NPO were talking a great deal before the war broke out and we were pretty close. Its how I know of their standards and appreciate them.
[/quote]

I know that Brehon, it's the same time we told you we were talking to CSN a great deal. But, yea, I'll stop here now, we'll chat tomorrow.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1337226141' post='2968395']
Thrash we can talk about this elsewhere or make another conversation area. However, let me be clear - R&R is the only SF direct tie which is able to maintain itself regardless of where its friends are without crapping on them. Much as I love Liz, R&R > CSN in this particular regard. Also R&R and NPO were talking a great deal before the war broke out and [b]we were pretty close.[/b] Its how I know of their standards and appreciate them.

*[ooc]edited to remove a possible ooc reference[/ooc]*
[/quote]
Bolded...?

Were or are? Hope I already know the answer ;)

You disappoint me SH, RnR are awful people and you should be ashamed :P. The likes of Stealthy and Bambi make me hurl....

But in all seriousness, I have enjoyed it immensely getting to know both of you and I can attest to the quality of each of you.

Congratulations on this union and may it bring you all the success.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1337253789' post='2968578']
RnR successfully maintains its long and noble history of holding treaties with every corner of the world.
[/quote]

... says one prominent member of MK, who during last war had MD+ ties to 4 different blocs (C&G, PB, MJ, PF).

Yeah, I know: you can, we cannot.

Edited by Garion

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1337253789' post='2968578']
RnR successfully maintains its long and noble history of holding treaties with every corner of the world.
[/quote]

[s]Isn't that the tagline, "gotta catch 'em all"?[/s]

[s]We'll swap you a GOD treaty for NoR and... euhm... MHA for TOP?[/s]

Don't worry, MK can roll us next war - I promise.