Oh no.. not another one!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats guys. In the past I've never really been a fan of NATO, because they've always seem to just sit around and do nothing at all. However, recently they've really proved their quality people and great allies. So much congrats to both of you. You have opened my eyes NATO.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337219743' post='2968320']
Congrats guys. In the past I've never really been a fan of NATO, because they've always seem to just sit around and do nothing at all. However, recently they've really proved their quality people and great allies. So much congrats to both of you. You have opened my eyes NATO.
[/quote]
I would hate to ruin our reputation :(

To be fair, however, you have to consider the context of the post-Karma era for the perceived lack of political activity by us.

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1337220229' post='2968325']
I would hate to ruin our reputation :(

To be fair, however, you have to consider the context of the post-Karma era for the perceived lack of political activity by us.
[/quote]

Indeed, I have always just viewed you guys as NPO lackeys which for most of my career I was opposed to. So my view was definitely biased. You guys have gained my respect though. Congratulations on your treaty. :)

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337220569' post='2968329']
Indeed, I have always just viewed you guys as NPO lackeys
[/quote]

I'd lackey for NPO any day!

<3 NPO

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1337220276' post='2968326']
Well thats a shame, i use to think highly of you R&R
[/quote]

Not that your opinion counts for anything anymore, I admire how you desperately try to make yourself look important :)

Edited by Darth Banana

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337220569' post='2968329']
Indeed, I have always just viewed you guys as NPO lackeys which for most of my career I was opposed to. So my view was definitely biased. You guys have gained my respect though. Congratulations on your treaty. :)
[/quote]
Again, I would hate to ruin our reputation :P

Post-Karma, however, we fought for NV via TFD and then IRON in the Bipolar war, and were prevented from defending NPO in the DH/NPO war due to our involvement in the PB/NpO war against Sparta alongside TFD. We were finally able to defend NPO against FAN in the last war. So that perception hasn't really matched reality for quite a while (if it ever did).

Edited by Sir Humphrey

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1337222018' post='2968345']
Humphrey's always using facts, I much prefer Omni's sweeping assumptions
[/quote]

Hey like I said guys it was what had been instilled in my brain for a long time. What you're doing now without a doubt proves me wrong. You seem like quality people. Good luck with your new treaty.