A Joint Announcement from Polaris and NPL

[quote name='crazyemolad' timestamp='1337037483' post='2967487']
NPO makes a treaty, then NpO makes a treaty.

Your move NPO :P

Congrats to NPL & NpO
[/quote]
I think NPO would be better off by just not signing a treaty.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1337039842' post='2967509']
I've come to look forward to your posts in our announcements.

But please, next time put more effort in then this. Been the worst one yet.
[/quote]

i don't know who you are and i've certainly not followed the happenings of your alliance.

Please study the use of the proposition. Also, use complete sentences when addressing me.

Thanks in advance for your continued professionalism.

p.s. - your treaty is terrible.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1337040201' post='2967514']
i don't know who you are and i've certainly not followed the happenings of your alliance.

Please study the use of the proposition. Also, use complete sentences when addressing me.

Thanks in advance for your continued professionalism.

p.s. - your treaty is terrible.
[/quote]

If you are to complain about another's use of language, you would be well advised to make sure your own is free of errors. In future posts, please capitalize 'I' when it is the first person singular pronoun. Also, 'P.S.' should always be capitalized. Your reference to 'the proposition' is most confusing - to which proposition do you refer? Do you, in fact, mean 'preposition'?

You must try harder. C-

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1337042200' post='2967525']
If you are to complain about another's use of language, you would be well advised to make sure your own is free of errors. In future posts, please capitalize 'I' when it is the first person singular pronoun. Also, 'P.S.' should always be capitalized. Your reference to 'the proposition' is most confusing - to which proposition do you refer? Do you, in fact, mean 'preposition'?

You must try harder. C-
[/quote]

I have to admit, I laughed :awesome:.

Good luck with this treaty NPL.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1337042200' post='2967525']

You must try harder. C-
[/quote]

I laughed. Well done, good Sir.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1337073147' post='2967645']
Nice to see we're still drawing the MK crap-posting patrol. Don't you wish you could quit us?
[/quote]
I'll make fun of anyone doing stupid !@#$. It doesn't have to be you. Signing a treaty with NPL certainly qualifies for that.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1337073598' post='2967649']
I'll make fun of anyone doing stupid !@#$. It doesn't have to be you. Signing a treaty with NPL certainly qualifies for that.
[/quote]

Yeah yeah yeah, you guys are equal opportunity crap posters. I've heard it all before; go cry somewhere else.

I don't really get how signing a treaty with NPL is stupid. 1. KingWally and the rest of ex-RoK crew have a long history with Polar. 2. Polar's going to need tech sources if they want to start building back up to some level. 3. They're politically compatible alliances.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337073827' post='2967654']
I don't really get how signing a treaty with NPL is stupid. 1. KingWally and the rest of ex-RoK crew have a long history with Polar. 2. Polar's going to need tech sources if they want to start building back up to some level. 3. They're politically compatible alliances.
[/quote]
You forgot the counter-argument.
1. Herp Derp I have a political agenda I have to push through no matter the lack of logic behind it.

[quote name='crazyemolad' timestamp='1337037483' post='2967487']
NPO makes a treaty, then NpO makes a treaty.

Your move NPO :P

Congrats to NPL & NpO
[/quote]

NPO signed 2 treaties and cancelled a treaty...

Does this mean NpO will cancel a treaty? *fingers crossed for UPN*

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1337108622' post='2967765']
Edited.

Thanks for those who are friendly.

Thanks for thsoe who aren't; you give me a reason to build a war chest. :smug:
[/quote]
Dude, building a war chest means we are preparing for war and scheming against someone. Stop building that war chest now. We don't want anyone to be on to our secret plans.

[img]http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1024x768/2009/Drawn_wallpapers_Nuclear_Winter_016548_.jpg[/img]

[b]Nuclear Winter...[/b] [i]the Apocalypse just got a little more awesome right here![/i]

Glad to be making this one official with my old buddies over at Polar!!! :wub:

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1337115125' post='2967802']
Dude, building a war chest means we are preparing for war and scheming against someone. Stop building that war chest now. We don't want anyone to be on to our secret plans.
[/quote]

Might as well spend it won't save you brahs