A Final Announcement From FOK

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there goes one of my very favorite Alliances on all of Planet Bob, and with it a large page of CN's history is forever turned.

I'm glad to see the FOK'ers are not leaving CN themselves, but CN without FOK...it's a lesser world. :(

Best of luck in your new home gentlemen.

Having been part of FOK for 5 years and having spent A LOT of time there, this isn't a happy day. In July of 2007, we had an average NS of less than 1k. Less than half a year later, we were part of The Continuum. From there, we grew into a sanctioned spot and we played an active role in almost every large war on Planet Bob. It was sad to see activity decline and it's too bad that we weren't able to merge FOK and iFOK. But there's an upside, too. We'll all be united in NG and together we'll be stronger than ever.

I want to thank every president, every minister and every member of FOK for all the good times and all the great memories! :wub:

Goodbye Ppl @ FOK.

have a Great time @ NG ;)

[spoiler]Jammer dat het niet gelukt is het aantal leden weer wat op te vijzelen. Ik hoop dat jullie veel plezier hebben bij jullie nieuwe Alliance. mocht je het niet leuk vinden daar kom eens bij ons kijken. zitten ook aantal nl'ers hiero denk vanwege de kleur oranje dat we aangesproken waren toen we aan deze game begonnen. uiteraard hebben wij wel een democratie. maar ja beetje het zelfde als het in NL zelf werkt. "democratie". Het gaat jullie goed [/spoiler]

o/ the Dutch!

-Razor

[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2z5u4x0.png[/img]

[size="4"][b]To Our Former Friends[/b][/size]
I remember our friendship with the alliances in LEO; with RnR the International and those who disbanded.

I remember us fighting together in the Unjust War and the Karma War.

I remember our friendship with the old GOONS which was awesome and fun and our friendship with TOP which we sadly messed up.

I remember our era in the Continuum were we had a decent time.

I remember our friendship with FARK, MK and GO.

I remember our time in my favorite bloc PB, with our brothers in iFOK and our friends in PC, VE, GOONS and Umbrella.

[size="4"][b]The Second Unjust War[/b][/size]

I remember the times when we had 60 people in our private channel, I remember our stats at our peak before the Second Unjust War!
[spoiler][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/28bbg2t.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler]

I remember how we declared on NpO to help our friends in PC in that war.
[spoiler][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/11b3yfp.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

I remember us getting countered while we still had 80 peacemode reserves.
[spoiler][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ueu4pj.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

And finally I remember how we fought together with PC, iFOK and the rest of the Stickmen in that war. And I am looking forward to work together with them in Non Grata :)

There are a lot of things I have not mentioned, but it's too much to name it all. But I certainly won't forget the great times we had.

o/ FOK :wub:
o/ Our Former Allies :wub:

While we weren't exactly friends in the end this is still sad to see. Good luck to all former FOK members and I hope you will be able to continue your community in Non Grata,

Edited by Centurius

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1336652928' post='2965834']
Pandoras Box, as strong as ever.

Ohh well.

FOK, you shall not be missed really.
[/quote]

Didn't you hear? Umbrella, GOONS and VE will be joining the love-in as well!