TPC DoW

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1335932478' post='2962088']
It's a damn shame that you have to justify your attacks with so many stats. You should have just bribed the TE Police[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]. And this is really early for a DOW.

Anyways Good Luck To All!!

O/[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/war2.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You realize that it isn't that difficult to take 5 to 10 minutes to write down the stats on the war.

Solid war TPC, I wish the Warriors the best of luck in dealing with TPC's massive warchests.

Eh. I ate my last nuke 9 days ago, and I've added 10k NS since then. How could I possibly have any cash on hand?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1335960697' post='2962240']
You realize that it isn't that difficult to take 5 to 10 minutes to write down the stats on the war.

Solid war TPC, I wish the Warriors the best of luck in dealing with TPC's massive warchests.
[/quote]

I spend maybe 5-10 minutes a day on CN. So yes that's a lot BS to go through to have fun. [OOC] It's not like I am sitting in my mom's basement listening to LMFAO (which by the way sux) trying to start arguments to get my post count up.[/OOC]

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1335952264' post='2962197']
Please do tell. I'm curious how exactly do you see it.
Cheers :)
[/quote]

Well,
1) in the opening phases of this war, the ground attacks aspect will be nothing short of boring. TPC knows what they are doing and have purchased all the right improvements, so the best tW can do on the ground is stalemate it.

2) TPC tends to have more CIAs while tW tends to have more MPs. TPC will likely be able to do a better job at spying.

3) When in a nuclear war, smaller numbers is better because it means that you can hit with more nukes then you can be hit with.

4) All that spells out TPC delivering significantly higher damage over the first 3-4 days of this war, simply because they'll be able to spread their nukes out among us.

5) TPC will be getting nuked on a consistent basis, however, and particularly at the upper ranges tW has some people with nukes who should really be scaring the living day lights out of you. These nukings will drop alot of TPC nations out of the top 5% in a hurry, and considering that TPC has just 1 manhattan project, your nations will either run out of nukes or dip into their warchests and buy the MP.

6) Meanwhile, tW has 13 manhattan projects, so we can keep it going, furthermore, as we have fewer targets to nuke, our nuke counts will stay steady/maybe even rise a bit through the duration of this war, whereas TPC's nuke count will steadily decrease as they launch more then they can repurchase and they are nuked out of nuke-purchasing range.

7) It all depends on how long this war lasts. At around 4-5 days, there will be a significant shift with focus on our ability to continue buying nukes. I know TPC has large warchests (well some of them do), so we'll see if they are willing to dip into that to buy a manhattan project when it becomes necessary.

Edited by memoryproblems

[center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LO3szk9d4vQ/TZngISj7IyI/AAAAAAAABXM/JzTb12c0eLQ/s1600/Challenge_accepted.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1336003677' post='2962504']
[center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LO3szk9d4vQ/TZngISj7IyI/AAAAAAAABXM/JzTb12c0eLQ/s1600/Challenge_accepted.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

This war will be a tremendous challenge for both sides. That translates to an awesome war. I am already having a lot of fun and sharing good laughs with my friends on the other side of the battlefield. This is what TE is all about.

o/ War

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1335958805' post='2962225']
So, after reading all 30 messages in my inbox today, all I have to say is

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2v2a8g7.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You're most welcome; 12 of those messages were from me.

More are being composed as I speak. I'll send them over sometime after midnight tonight.

[quote name='digitalvectorz' timestamp='1335935883' post='2962124']
Oh this made me chuckle. So I suppose we won't be hearing any complaints about down-declares, since both...
[/quote]

Not so fast, got this right after I attacked -

[quote][b]To:[/b] [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000655"]The Tick[/url] [b] From:[/b] xxxxxx [b] Date:[/b] 5/1/2012 11:48:12 PM

[b]Subject: [/b]RE: Those Manhattan...

[b]Message:[/b] down-declare much? you stay classy, big boy. [/quote]

And for the record -

[img]http://www.alexallied.com/wp-content/uploads/cartman-notfat.gif[/img]

Edited by LeonidasRexII

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1336009315' post='2962578']
Not so fast, got this right after I attacked -

And for the record -

[img]http://www.alexallied.com/wp-content/uploads/cartman-notfat.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I support the downdeclare, for I believe that overkilling is best killing. Just wouldn't be fun for the both of you though :(

It's a pixelbath over here. I've shot up from the 50s in casualties to...

[quote]Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 69,824 Attacking + 141,772 Defending = 211,596 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #12 of 953 Nations (1.26%)[/quote]

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1335970069' post='2962283']
I spend maybe 5-10 minutes a day on CN. So yes that's a lot BS to go through to have fun. [OOC] It's not like I am sitting in my mom's basement listening to LMFAO (which by the way sux) trying to start arguments to get my post count up.[/OOC]
[/quote]

With the amount you post, it shows otherwise. Classy move btw, resorting to OOC attacks.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1336047808' post='2962816']
With the amount you post, it shows otherwise. Classy move btw, resorting to OOC attacks.
[/quote]
I beg to differ. LMFAO does indeed sux.

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1336048797' post='2962827']
I beg to differ. LMFAO does indeed sux.
[/quote]
*Puts on Hipster Glasses*
I knew them before they were popular.
Also, they were better before they became popular.

You guys are crazy
LMAFO is great... I guess u guys don't goto to many clubs were half naked girls are shakin there ass

And have fun with war

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1336022945' post='2962678']
I support the downdeclare, for I believe that overkilling is best killing. Just wouldn't be fun for the both of you though :(
[/quote]

I guess the Warrior's head honcho didn't get the memo on how they frown on the "down-declare". He was a full 6K in NS over me at DOW time. Although if things keep going like this by the end of the war he'll probably be able to complain about my bullying too.

[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/525/6396243141.png[/img]

Well, I was going to have us declare war on someone else anyways, another alliance our smaller and n00b nations could better fight. I've just been too inactive and time-limited to do the effort on it. Life is a busy place these days. If I hadn't been been so afk way past the 30 day mark, we'd have hit someone a long time before this war ever started. My bad there. Ah, well. Meh on it. We'll hit someone extra later on in the round or something.

Hope everyone's having fun, there are glowing pixels everywhere :P

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1336241975' post='2964061']
Well, I was going to have us declare war on someone else anyways, another alliance our smaller and n00b nations could better fight. I've just been too inactive and time-limited to do the effort on it. Life is a busy place these days. If I hadn't been been so afk way past the 30 day mark, we'd have hit someone a long time before this war ever started. My bad there. Ah, well. Meh on it. We'll hit someone extra later on in the round or something.

Hope everyone's having fun, there are glowing pixels everywhere :P
[/quote]
Good luck with all that but think this war is ours.You might want to think about peace.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1336009083' post='2962573']
You're most welcome; 12 of those messages were from me.

More are being composed as I speak. I'll send them over sometime after midnight tonight.
[/quote]

I think you should have sent more messages.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1336282568' post='2964354']
Good luck with all that but think this war is ours.You might want to think about peace.
[/quote]
Think we should beg for it, do you? This kind of condescending !@#$%^&* makes me want to war for a very long long time. I can guarantee you that not only will you not win in the end - no one will win. You want that, son? Be careful what your mouth types.

Added: Oh, and I'm having a lot fun in this war :)

In early prewar planning, I set myself and Innocence up with the two biggest TPC nations plus the one with the most infra, so we just hit them anyways as planned. The latter of course has proven to be the toughest, though each is doing heir best. The extra bonus was getting hit by Beerica, who's ruler is a fine outstanding fellow. It's fun to blow stuff up! I dunno about everyone else, but this is why I play the game.

Edited by Clash