Alliance Themes

Gorka

Hi! Can anyone tell me if there's information here or in wiki, about the different alliances themes?

I had received tons of messages very alike, and I know there's a lot of alliances, so I would appreciate that info.

I guess that something as simple like an alliance theme could give me an extra factor for my decision.

Thanks for your response!

[quote name='Gorka' timestamp='1335740487' post='2960900']
Hi! Can anyone tell me if there's information here or in wiki, about the different alliances themes?

I had received tons of messages very alike, and I know there's a lot of alliances, so I would appreciate that info.

I guess that something as simple like an alliance theme could give me an extra factor for my decision.

[/quote]

Welcome to Cybernations :)

You can go to the wiki at this link: [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page"]Cybernations Wiki[/url]

Hope that helps you out on choosing an alliance :)

You can look at the threads here as well, it will often tell you things about and alliance, especially the first post in any thread. Most alliances post their charter which will tell you quite a bit about them. You can also reply and ask a question or two to those recruitment threads, see what they do when you ask them about their alliances

Welcome to CN

[quote name='Gorka' timestamp='1335740487' post='2960900']

[/quote]

If you love Nukes you'll love us. :awesome:

Nah you raise a legit question and in fact its a bit of an unorganised system we have. Would sure be handy if there was a straight up list of Themes and various AA's that fit into different categories.

If I was to lay out what theme the Nuclear Proliferation League was it would as the name suggests be focused on helping new nations develop into nuclear armed states. We also carry a lot of Apocalyptic imagry and seam to attract a lot of fans of games such as Fallout or movies like Book of Eli, the Road, Mad Max etc. We have a massive Zombie/nuclear Apocalypse RP series we run as well which probably adds to that. Anyway if thats something that takes your fancy drop in and say hello at www.npl-alliance.net join up or just request a diplomat mask to hang out either way I'll keep a cold Nuka-Beer in the fridge for you if you decide to drop in.

:nuke::wub:

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1335759454' post='2961007']
If you love Nukes you'll love us. :awesome:

Nah you raise a legit question and in fact its a bit of an unorganised system we have. Would sure be handy if there was a straight up list of Themes and various AA's that fit into different categories.

If I was to lay out what theme the Nuclear Proliferation League was it would as the name suggests be focused on helping new nations develop into nuclear armed states. We also carry a lot of Apocalyptic imagry and seam to attract a lot of fans of games such as Fallout or movies like Book of Eli, the Road, Mad Max etc. We have a massive Zombie/nuclear Apocalypse RP series we run as well which probably adds to that. Anyway if thats something that takes your fancy drop in and say hello at www.npl-alliance.net join up or just request a diplomat mask to hang out either way I'll keep a cold Nuka-Beer in the fridge for you if you decide to drop in.

:nuke::wub:
[/quote]

Thanks for the info and for your theme or description of your alliance culture. That's really what I meant with the alliances themes. It could be a nice project to create for the forums and for Wiki. I guess that once I choose an alliance I could help creating this list.

Different alliances are best for different people. I'm certainly not going to say that my alliance, Deinos, is for everyone, but we have a solid community and I love who we are.

Deinos is an alliance whose community refuses to take itself seriously, joking around about most things. If you're thin skinned we might not be the best choice, but we do all love each other. However, we temper that sense of humour with a solid, goals oriented view of the politics of this game. We play this game for fun, but we also believe that winning is fun. We do what we do very well, whether that is recruiting (we gained 150 members in three months), building up our nations (we built our nations to respectable levels quickly and shed a lot of our dead weight), or maneuvering in the political landscape of CN (we are one of the few new alliances to emerge as major players in CN in the past few years).

That's who we are! As far as entrance aid, we do offer aid to members who are active and show potential, as well as pumping you full of tech deals to build both your nation and the alliance as a whole. Theme-wise, we create our aesthetics and atmosphere around dinosaurs in general, and Dinosaur Comics (http://qwantz.com) in particular.

Edited by New Frontier

Thanks all for your responses. I applied for Oceania, I hope they accept me :)

Regarding all the information I had been searching about the different alliances, is had been a nice process. I had met some nice people and I hope to meet much more.

I would really like to make a list or guide about all the different alliances themes and cultures. It would be nice and also informative to have such data. If anyone is willing to guide me or help me in this project please contact me at the forum or at my nation.

See you around.

:)

One of the better questions I have seen here, themes for some alliances are very important and can impact a players choice. Some alliances choose themes because they seem cool, for example the Norse/Viking themed alliances while others have themes that they brought over from an outside source, like The Order of the Paradox or United Equestria(alliance I am in). When you get recruitment messages you can use the cn wiki to look them up and see if you like their theme and alliance as a whole and if you like the theme but maybe not the alliance for whatever reasons you have there will probably be another alliance of that theme.

Good luck in Oceania, hopefully it is the right place for you because the right alliance can make this game wonderful for you but it could also make the game not as fun for you to play. You can also leave an alliance if you find out you don't fit in, just pay off any debts if you have any and leave on good terms. Welcome to Bob :)