An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1335724977' post='2960816']
U mad bro?

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/031/854/1260710343244.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Ill send Loller our plan again since he doesn't have a warchest :P

You need all the help you can get mon ;) (C WUT I DID THAR)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1335729307' post='2960837']
I have one complaint about this war....... fekin 6 nukes to have 2 direct hits this morning lol. How I love STD's.......sorry SDI'S
[/quote]
I think all my SDI operators are drunk because mine hasn't blocked any yet.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335731035' post='2960845']
I think all my SDI operators are drunk because mine hasn't blocked any yet.
[/quote]

Should've excluded the SDI ops from the NBQ...mine also decided to get tanked...:P . Rest assured I'll be having a lil chat with them ;)

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1335724977' post='2960816']
U mad bro?

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/031/854/1260710343244.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

No, He MAD.

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1335744375']
Just thought I'd let you know that I think you're a massive joker on the TE forums

Keep up the good work[/quote]

I love it when I make people rage that much they have to pm me :awesome:

Anymore messages with uplifting content that makes my day can be sent to my private mail box. Mind you, only if it contains 90% rage content with a hint of sadness. :lol1:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335777664' post='2961084']
I love it when I make people rage that much they have to pm me :awesome:
[/quote]

I love how you end up calling me insults like retard, making fun of GPA(i mean really nothing to do with TE) and then block me.

Oh and then Komplex nuked me like i said...oh the irony :smug:

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1335780971' post='2961093']
I love how you end up calling me insults like retard, making fun of GPA(i mean really nothing to do with TE) and then block me.

Oh and then Komplex nuked me like i said...oh the irony :smug:
[/quote]

Well it tends to get tiring when going back and forth, if the shoe fits, wear it.

DoW Update:

1. GOLF - went out yesterday - improved by 3 strokes on the 'front 9', then 4 more strokes on the back. Still pathetic but improving.

2. GRASS - it is cut.

3. BEAR- no idea. Just thought the picture was funny.

4. WAR - Glowing and having fun. Itch currently being scratched.

BBQ seems to be going well - the radioactive cole slaw is remarkably tasty!

Edited by the wompus

First of all congratulations to Ordo Paradoxia for the most cunning bit of TE tactics since this nonsence was invented,what is this i hear you cry? Atacking WAPA on a Friday night when the whole bloody aa is lying pished is a brilliant,cunning,and downright annoying on our part move :blink:. Second would digitalvectorz please remove his Strategic Defense Initiative from the game as i can only fire one shinny a day at him ,and he caught the bloody thing this morning. :lol1:

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1335789832' post='2961113']
Second would digitalvectorz please remove his Strategic Defense Initiative from the game as i can only fire one shinny a day at him ,and he caught the bloody thing this morning. :lol1:
[/quote]

I guess my pep talk with my sdi operators really hit home with some of them. I'll tell you what...you stop launching nukes my way, i'll consider letting the sdi go ;)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335650474' post='2960534']
Lol you still don't get it Landlord... You posting pms in an attempt to show everyone messages made most likely in the heat of the moment, can only be in an attempt to try and embarass matt or OP. Trust me when I say this, I don't need nor seek your approval but truth be known I don't like your play style personally. As for all of WAPA I have nothing but the upmost respect for them but as for you as a game player, not so much. Anyone that raids people the uses nukes to bully them into peaceing out is over the line. If WAPA gov accepts that playstyle whatever but let me assure you, we are the one AA that you do not want to make a fight personal with. Relax with your tough talk, launch as well as eat some nukes and have fun.
[/quote]

I agree
Landlord raids nations and alliances he knows can't defend ..
Time is turning LL savesomee money cause pay back is a mmmmmmm

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1335667309' post='2960626']
Well since we're slinging mud and quoting our opponent's PM's..

A peace offer followed, and now his alliance AA shows "New League of Nations".

I'd rather have someone complain about a down-declare(rightfully so or not) than have members who bail at the first sign of trouble. But anyway, RD is a better alliance now without that coward. I'll do you guys a solid though, and keep pounding him. :)
[/quote]
hmm.. we never kicked you out.....

[quote name='digitalvectorz' timestamp='1335681981' post='2960696']
Oh, oh. This Uranium-infused bacon tastes like a delicacy I've never had before. I think I'd like a glass of wine now to wash it all down. Merlot if you've got it :D

In the words of the Joker..."Why so serious?"
[/quote]
I'm afraid we're out of Merlot.. we do have this nice uraniumwurtzmeiner.. would you like a barrel?

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1335785158' post='2961099']
DoW Update:

1. GOLF - went out yesterday - improved by 3 strokes on the 'front 9', then 4 more strokes on the back. Still pathetic but improving.

2. GRASS - it is cut.

3. BEAR- no idea. Just thought the picture was funny.

4. WAR - Glowing and having fun. Itch currently being scratched.

BBQ seems to be going well - the radioactive cole slaw is remarkably tasty!
[/quote]
That wasn't cole slaw... .... yesterday...

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1335828513' post='2961307']
I agree
Landlord raids nations and alliances he knows can't defend ..
Time is turning LL savesomee money cause pay back is a mmmmmmm
[/quote]

Speak to Tevron of Devion your MoFA about that RR ....
[indent].... if you already have spoken - then you should know what you post here is false :blink: [/indent]

[size="1"]Friggen SDI's :rolleyes: [/size]

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1335850918' post='2961488']
Speak to Tevron of Devion your MoFA about that RR ....
[indent].... if you already have spoken - then you should know what you post here is false :blink: [/indent]

[size="1"]Friggen SDI's :rolleyes: [/size]
[/quote]
I am not going to comment on this particular case but you did use a nuke on a raid target.

When does a raid stop being a raid & become a war? When the person fights back with everything at their disposal. What should you do then? Fight with everything at your disposal.

It had nothing to do with you before you started messaging our members about it & it still has nothing to do with you now you're bringing it up here.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1335853973' post='2961505']
When does a raid stop being a raid & become a war? When the person fights back with everything at their disposal. What should you do then? Fight with everything at your disposal.

It had nothing to do with you before you started messaging our members about it & it still has nothing to do with you now you're bringing it up here.
[/quote]

Only bringing it up because he respond to Greco who if memory serves me right was one of the people he raided. I only bring it up to highlight landlord's behavior as a pattern. Bullying behavior is bullying no matter what words are used to defend or deflect the behavior.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335880437' post='2961594']
Only bringing it up because he respond to Greco who if memory serves me right was one of the people he raided. I only bring it up to highlight landlord's behavior as a pattern. Bullying behavior is bullying no matter what words are used to defend or deflect the behavior.
[/quote]
He did raid him. And Mayzie the nations I talked too all say he would send GAs, CMs and air during his raid. And if im not mistaken, he quaded Roadrash with all of those and threw him in anarchy... Yea that isnt a raid

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335853088' post='2961495']
I am not going to comment on this particular case but you did use a nuke on a raid target.
[/quote]

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1335880944' post='2961596']
He did raid him. And Mayzie the nations I talked too all say he would send GAs, CMs and air during his raid. And if im not mistaken, he quaded Roadrash with all of those and threw him in anarchy... Yea that isnt a raid
[/quote]

[size="5"]This Crap is unbelievable !![/size]
[list]
[*]Firstly this should be a thread about OP v's WAPA & RD
[*]Secondly the information being posted by the 'TE Police' is mostly incorrect
[/list]

For clarity - Greco (Roadrash) is a member of New Desolate Order (NDO) not TDO as his profile implies

I did raid (quad) him - that is common 'every update' in TE even if the 'Police' don't agree.
I NEVER EVER send CM's on a Raid and ONLY ever use Aircraft if the raid turns into a battle.

But who y'all gonna believe - Establish TE Police like Stelios or Pauly or me, the relative noob ? :rolleyes:
-----------------

Fire away your accusations - I really don't care ....
.... but it looks like you guys can't stand seeing anyone - other than oldschool - doing well.
.... that attitude, not raids will chase people from TE.
-----------------

MY LAST WORDs on the Raiding topic

It was pointed out to me by Tevron, NDO's MoFA, that I had raided a number of his AA's nations ....
[indent]My reply to Tevron [/indent]
[quote]To: Tevron From: The Landlord Date: 4/18/2012 7:02:12 PM

Subject: RE: Hello

I apologise if it seems I've been picking on your AA - it's unintentional and Not motivated by any desire to attack New Desolate Order in particular.

I've grown fairly large, for now, and it's difficult to find targets in my range.
Unfortunately for you guys - New Desolate Order did have a few in range.

BUT, I'll make a commitment to your AA, even if (in the next month or so) New Desolate Order nations do fall within my range - I Will NOT attack.

I REALLY didn't mean to pick on y'all.
It IS just a game but NDO deserve a break,

TL

[/quote]

[indent]That's the way I've played throughout
I LIKE to Fight / I like to gain casualties - but I play fair !

Tevron's reply[/indent]

[quote]:. Received Message

To: The Landlord From: Tevron Date: 4/19/2012 8:01:23 PM

Subject: RE: Hello

Message: Thanks man, I'm happy you're willing to do that, and you've definitely earned my respect for being friendly to newcomers as we are.

We'll be sure to roll with WAPA next round sometime ;)[/quote]

[b]So can we have a bit less of TE POLICE - and a bit more of WAR - particularly on this thread.[/b]

I don't know why you started this vendetta against me Pulinca - I'll leave people to draw their own conclusions
BUT I, personally, don't regard anything you say or do to be of any importance - you're a little pathetic imho.

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1335886231' post='2961631']
[size="5"]This Crap is unbelievable !![/size]
[list]
[*]Firstly this should be a thread about OP v's WAPA & RD
[*]Secondly the information being posted by the 'TE Police' is mostly incorrect
[/list]

For clarity - Greco (Roadrash) is a member of New Desolate Order (NDO) not TDO as his profile implies

I did raid (quad) him - that is common 'every update' in TE even if the 'Police' don't agree.
I NEVER EVER send CM's on a Raid and ONLY ever use Aircraft if the raid turns into a battle.

But who y'all gonna believe - Establish TE Police like Stelios or Pauly or me, the relative noob ? :rolleyes:
-----------------

Fire away your accusations - I really don't care ....
.... but it looks like you guys can't stand seeing anyone - other than oldschool - doing well.
.... that attitude, not raids will chase people from TE.
-----------------

MY LAST WORDs on the Raiding topic

It was pointed out to me by Tevron, NDO's MoFA, that I had raided a number of his AA's nations ....
[indent]My reply to Tevron [/indent]

[indent]That's the way I've played throughout
I LIKE to Fight / I like to gain casualties - but I play fair !

Tevron's reply[/indent]

[b]So can we have a bit less of TE POLICE - and a bit more of WAR - particularly on this thread.[/b]

I don't know why you started this vendetta against me Pulinca - I'll leave people to draw their own conclusions
BUT I, personally, don't regard anything you say or do to be of any importance - you're a little pathetic imho.
[/quote]

You will play by their rules, OKAY!!!!!!

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Landlord I don't care that you spoke to Tevron you raided myself and 3 others ..
You picked threw my alliance who was very weak and inexperience with NO NUKES
I too like to raid butnwould never raid an alliance with 40 members
You targeted the top of NDO for a weak then when the weaker dajobo hit you back you went all out
I decided not to hit you back and sit back and grow my nation and wait, now I am sitting in a better position that I will be able to defend myself ..
And I will see you as soon as OP is done with you.......

O and thanks for pointing out my AA I never noticed it i will fix it now

RR

Ps I am also a firm believer in asking forgiveness before permission

I don't forgive you :)

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1335906464' post='2961758']
Landlord I don't care that you spoke to Tevron you raided myself and 3 others ..
You picked threw my alliance who was very weak and inexperience with NO NUKES
I too like to raid butnwould never raid an alliance with 40 members
You targeted the top of NDO for a weak then when the weaker dajobo hit you back you went all out
I decided not to hit you back and sit back and grow my nation and wait, now I am sitting in a better position that I will be able to defend myself ..
And I will see you as soon as OP is done with you.......

O and thanks for pointing out my AA I never noticed it i will fix it now

RR

Ps I am also a firm believer in asking forgiveness before permission

I don't forgive you :)
[/quote]

You take this far too seriously, it's not healthy. Your citizens would live longer and have less heart attacks from excessively high blood pressure if you just relaxed.

FYI, I don't think he is looking for your forgiveness or even cares for it. But I can tell you, he will be laughing his ass off by your post.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335907339' post='2961762']
You take this far too seriously, it's not healthy. Your citizens would live longer and have less heart attacks from excessively high blood pressure if you just relaxed.

FYI, I don't think he is looking for your forgiveness or even cares for it. But I can tell you, he will be laughing his ass off by your post.
[/quote]

Not serious at all just playing the game

And I'm glad he will be laughing and doesn't care about my forgiveness oooooooo wait he apologized I'm glad you let me know he was FOS when he pmed tev

As for me I will get my laughs I'm getting some now watching OP stomping on you guys ...