An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1335643283' post='2960484']
(while you are the #1 nation in the game and fighting five people [b]smaller[/b] than you)
[/quote]
Oh ! - are you saying that as the (current) #1 Nation I could have hit 5 Nations larger than me :wacko:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1335641892' post='2960478']
There has been a number of 2:1 NS counter attacks.
[/quote]
My Attack on Matthew wasn't 2:1 at the time of the attack - Matt got 'unlucky' :rolleyes:
(BUT, I really should have to explain my actions to an experienced player like you - OR ANYONE !

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335644257' post='2960490']
I told you in a pm to refrain on the insults ( referring to the girls comment) because we have at least 5 days of war to go and who knows maybe longer.
[/quote]
[b]Your arrogance is unbelievable ...[/b]

[indent]... who are you to tell me anything
... you've PM'd me incessantly on how YOU think I should play TE
... where do you get off ?
[/indent]
I ONLY give respect where it's due as
[indent](in this thread [b]"It's to your credit that you picked the one you did - Well played & good luck OP."
AND in an ingame PM when I praised Thomasj_tx and Overlord Wes
(Hilariously you took offence that I didn't praise you too :lol1: [/b][/indent]

I REALLY don't know why I should explain my actions (and I won't again)

[indent]But here goes ...
[list]
[*]Saturday morning, (bad day for hangovers) I wake up two hours after update (6am here)
[size="1"](I'm like a fine wine: always being drunk somewhere.)[/size]
[*]I see - before I log in that I'm still in the top 10 Nations so think I've got lucky
[*]I log in to find 15 attack messages in my inbox and nearly p*ss myself :)
[*][size="1"]( Then I realise that Everyone's [b]Wee[/b]kend starts with a [b]Wee[/b] :P )[/size]
[*]...
[*]I assess the situation
[*]...
[*]Two of OP's largest Nations have attacked me but I'm lucky - I'm not in anarchy !
[*]Unfortunately - most of WAPA is - I'm almost the only WAPA Nation who can declare on OP
[*]( I pick Paulinca (a must) Matthew who's attacking WAPA & Colonel Mustard (a very experienced player))
[/list][/indent]

This does not seem to meet with OP's approval but it's common sense that I declare before I'm also anarchied
and I think that a mixed range of Nations is only sensible when fighting 5.
I can't do 10 GA's on OP's 5 largest Nations but I can with this mix.
(I like GA's - see attacking casualties (last few rounds))

No more explanations from me - I attacked when I could - endoff

[size="4"][b]Now let's have that war you promised :P[/b][/size]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you still don't get it Landlord... You posting pms in an attempt to show everyone messages made most likely in the heat of the moment, can only be in an attempt to try and embarass matt or OP. Trust me when I say this, I don't need nor seek your approval but truth be known I don't like your play style personally. As for all of WAPA I have nothing but the upmost respect for them but as for you as a game player, not so much. Anyone that raids people the uses nukes to bully them into peaceing out is over the line. If WAPA gov accepts that playstyle whatever but let me assure you, we are the one AA that you do not want to make a fight personal with. Relax with your tough talk, launch as well as eat some nukes and have fun.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1335644515' post='2960493']
To be fair it didn't look like he was that "upset" about it.
[/quote]

What he said. ^^

A number of us have been countered by nations that were at 2 times our size. So be it. No one is whining about it.

As to posting In-game PM's with the attempt to stir up something that is not there, many OP nations have received, shall we say, [i]unflattering[/i] messages. But it is not our intent to post them in an attempt to smear anyone one or any alliance.

This war is a clash of the titans, fair and hopely fun. Let's keep it that way. :awesome:

Edited by Thomasj_tx

if anyone thinks i am upset i am not haha I just don't like that play style that the landlord has picked to play. calling people girls and insulting poeple is not what i like.

[quote]Oh ! - are you saying that as the (current) #1 Nation I could have hit 5 Nations larger than me[/quote]

I did not say that. I said you are fighting five people smaller than you which is a fact.

I have major respect for WAPA as a whole but for you not really.

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1335651393' post='2960544']
if anyone thinks i am upset i am not haha I just don't like that play style that the landlord has picked to play. calling people girls and insulting poeple is not what i like.

I did not say that. I said you are fighting five people smaller than you which is a fact.

I have major respect for WAPA as a whole but for you not really.
[/quote]

Yes he is, he was number 1 nation, so whats your point? He couldn't have hit anyone above him, so that's a bit redundant to comment on that. Never mind though, nukes will fly people will have fun and lose some stats.

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1335652019' post='2960551']
You 'run' my favourite thread in TE Wes !! :smug:
[/quote]

Oh ok, cool. Thanks

Also, I think he bolded the 'smaller' to stress the difference between his 4 bigger and your 5 smaller.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335650474' post='2960534']
Lol you still don't get it Landlord... You posting pms in an attempt to show everyone messages made most likely in the heat of the moment, can only be in an attempt to try and embarass matt or OP. Trust me when I say this, I don't need nor seek your approval but truth be known I don't like your play style personally. As for all of WAPA I have nothing but the upmost respect for them but as for you as a game player, not so much. Anyone that raids people the uses nukes to bully them into peaceing out is over the line. If WAPA gov accepts that playstyle whatever but let me assure you, we are the one AA that you do not want to make a fight personal with. Relax with your tough talk, launch as well as eat some nukes and have fun.
[/quote]

Get off your high horse ffs, OP aren't some sort of TE police. The only person picking a fight is you with your harrassing of our members about their wars and spying on us.

Edited by Mayzie

Well since we're slinging mud and quoting our opponent's PM's..

[quote]To: Owney From: Hasan Shehata Date: 4/28/2012 10:28:38 AM

Subject: Please Read
Message: Hello this is Hasan Shehata Im an the leader of the UAE and would like to inform you that I was kicked out of Rodentia Dominatus because I did not want war so can you please accept my Peace Offering and if you have a CN standard account I will give you $2 mil

Hasan Shehata
[/quote]

A peace offer followed, and now his alliance AA shows "New League of Nations".

I'd rather have someone complain about a down-declare(rightfully so or not) than have members who bail at the first sign of trouble. But anyway, RD is a better alliance now without that coward. I'll do you guys a solid though, and keep pounding him. :)

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1335667309' post='2960626']
Well since we're slinging mud and quoting our opponent's PM's..

A peace offer followed, and now his alliance AA shows "New League of Nations".

I'd rather have someone complain about a down-declare(rightfully so or not) than have members who bail at the first sign of trouble. But anyway, RD is a better alliance now without that coward. I'll do you guys a solid though, and keep pounding him. :)
[/quote]

LOL, he joined hellas since we are open recruiting... He willfully deserted RD and I kicked his butt out :P

On topic however, I'm interested in seeing how this unfolds. GLTA

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

Since we're slinging mud via PM's, this little gem was most appreciated.

Pro tip, it's probably not a good idea to share this kind of information with me prior to hitting me.

To: LollerMon From: Commander242 Date: 4/28/2012 6:43:03 PM

Subject: matt/d3mon
Message: I can nuke LollerMon right at update if you guys want. I see that Matt needs some help so if D3mon could GA/bomb after I nuke, we could take him out.

I spied him -- he only has 9mil but he can buy a wonder tomorrow

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335676161' post='2960673']
Since we're slinging mud via PM's, this little gem was most appreciated.

Pro tip, it's probably not a good idea to share this kind of information with me prior to hitting me.

To: LollerMon From: Commander242 Date: 4/28/2012 6:43:03 PM

Subject: matt/d3mon
Message: I can nuke LollerMon right at update if you guys want. I see that Matt needs some help so if D3mon could GA/bomb after I nuke, we could take him out.

I spied him -- he only has 9mil but he can buy a wonder tomorrow
[/quote]

haha commander told me he did that lol :facepalm: not really the most helpful information cause its kinda expected that we would nuke you at update and GA/bomb soo good job stating the obvious. :smug:

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1335676751' post='2960674']
haha commander told me he did that lol :facepalm: not really the most helpful information cause its kinda expected that we would nuke you at update and GA/bomb soo good job stating the obvious. :smug:
[/quote]

No, whats good is you loosing all your GA and re-buying infra in wartime :v Whats good is you nuking when you have low tech and your partners have more. :v

Whats good is he lets me know who's struggling so they get my full focus from now on :v It lets me know he's incompetent enough to not bother checking things before his nation overlord clicks buttons.

It lets me know a few things.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1335667309' post='2960626']
I'll do you guys a solid though, and keep pounding him. :)
[/quote]

Ordo Paradoxia, true world citizens. :wub:

Oh, and a pro-tip for WAPA:

[quote name='paul711']
and who knows maybe longer.
[/quote]

That is not an idle threat. :o

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335676898' post='2960676']
No, whats good is you loosing all your GA and re-buying infra in wartime :v Whats good is you nuking when you have low tech and your partners have more. :v

Whats good is he lets me know who's struggling so they get my full focus from now on :v It lets me know he's incompetent enough to not bother checking things before his nation overlord clicks buttons.

[/quote]

First of all, I didn't nuke you, so that PM was wrong :P

Second of all, you blocked me and I didn't get to reply to your message: 40 spies, more than what you can buy from your WC ;)

Third of all, HELLO AGAIN! :P

Oh, oh. This Uranium-infused bacon tastes like a delicacy I've never had before. I think I'd like a glass of wine now to wash it all down. Merlot if you've got it :D

In the words of the Joker..."Why so serious?"

[quote name='Commander242' timestamp='1335678198' post='2960684']
First of all, I didn't nuke you, so that PM was wrong :P

Second of all, you blocked me and I didn't get to reply to your message: 40 spies, more than what you can buy from your WC ;)

Third of all, HELLO AGAIN! :P
[/quote]

The reason I ignored you, because you prattle on quite an amount, I mean really. First off you're that stupid you pm me along with your partners about what your plans are and who's struggling, then you talk garbage for a while via pm's and now your responding to quotes and posts that weren't even directed at you. If you check my post it clearly has Matts quote in it and my response to him which includes me mocking him for "HIS" nuke that he threw with lower tech. Seriously, do you actually open your eyes before you type of have you mastered a brail keyboard and just bash garbage out?

I tend to keep quiet in TE but when faced with the idiocy you're showing it's kind of hard to not react.

Sorry OP, this wasn't my intentions, but this guy is being pretty idiotic.

I pray he's not in some kind of messaging role within government or military role. Because if he is, he's doing it wrong on so many new levels.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335676898' post='2960676']

[/quote]

first did you see the message in my GAs. I needed troops back home so i did aggressive both times. maybe its so they will nuke you next time who knows...so far it seems like your the one struggling

and you think i am struggling! have you checked anything on my nation...no... it is one little button that you click and it helps a lot. try it sometime wait i forgot you have like no money lol

edit: the landlord bought back infra so why don't you go and try to make fun of him

Edited by matt01867

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1335711201' post='2960752']
first did you see the message in my GAs. I needed troops back home so i did aggressive both times. maybe its so they will nuke you next time who knows...so far it seems like your the one struggling

and you think i am struggling! have you checked anything on my nation...no... it is one little button that you click and it helps a lot. try it sometime wait i forgot you have like no money lol

edit: the landlord bought back infra so why don't you go and try to make fun of him
[/quote]

You're as good at this as your fail messenger counterpart is.

[quote]You're as good at this as your fail messenger counterpart is.[/quote]

U mad bro?

[quote name='Commander242' timestamp='1335722766' post='2960807']
Aww, do you have nothing else to say?! I thought this was gonna be fun :(
[/quote]

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/031/854/1260710343244.jpg[/img]