Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1335384106' post='2959111']
unexpected, but good luck.
[/quote]

[16:51] <%SniperJoe> Things are not all peachey in PB.
[16:53] <%Sardonic> please don't attempt to speculate on the internal workings of PB. It's embarassing.

I'm sorry, you were saying?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1335379233' post='2959019'] Reasons have been given in private [/quote]

Why don't you humor those of us who are not pretending to know and give us the gist of those reasons? A big alliance leaving a powerful bloc is not something of non consequence, how about a short explanation for us newbs?

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1335385769' post='2959134']
Why don't you humor those of us who are not pretending to know and give us the gist of those reasons? A big alliance leaving a powerful bloc is not something of non consequence, how about a short explanation for us newbs?
[/quote]

Private reasons will remain so. Sorry bud. Speculate away OWF... speculate away...

[/quote]

We don't like all of the same people and we don't dislike all of the same people and differences grew bigger based on that core issue.

[/quote]
Speculation is way more fun, though.

I figure it was a steamy love affair between certain gov members that got out of hand.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1335385982' post='2959139']
We don't like all of the same people and we don't dislike all of the same people and differences grew bigger based on that core issue.
[/quote]

Fair enough. Thanks, Goldie

Good luck, NG.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1335385982' post='2959139']
[/quote]
Seems like a most rational move then, for all parties involved.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1335385677' post='2959132']
[16:53] <%Sardonic> please don't attempt to speculate on the internal workings of PB. It's embarassing.

[/quote]
I lol'd

Best of luck to both PB and NG. So...Deinos taking the NG spot? FOK gonna leave next?

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335381857' post='2959086']
Its just that it works for Xiph in his grand scheme to take down MK. His work in back channels hasn't gone unnoticed. :smug:
[/quote]

The most unnerving part about this quote is how well it works if you switch my name out with yours.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LJ6z9.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1335385677' post='2959132']

[/quote]
They are leaving with their heads held high and in good standing. More than can be said for the last alliance who left SF.