A Pacific Order and Global Alliance Announcement

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335227408' post='2958076']
Non chaining exist for a reason, as much as I don't like them. Frankly the massive treaty web equates to everyone being attached in some way or another. Hell haven't we learned this in the past couple globals?
[/quote]

So since you're known as being extremely honest, transparent, and open; I have a question. If it comes down to rolling with your CnG friends or your traditional post-Karma allies would you remain loyal to your traditional supporters?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335227408' post='2958076']
Non chaining exist for a reason, as much as I don't like them. Frankly the massive treaty web equates to everyone being attached in some way or another. Hell haven't we learned this in the past couple globals?
[/quote]

Too bad nobody ever listened to my "Third Pole of Power" strategy. Coulda nipped that whole over-lapping treaty web problem in the bud.

Oh well, couldn't preach it forever, soapboxes stink too much of madmen and hypocrites.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335227633' post='2958087'] ...or your traditional post-Karma allies...
[/quote]

They still have any of those?

Oh ho ho ho.... ah, purges.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335227467' post='2958077']
That's true. The issue I have with people talking about non-chaining is generally you're expected to honor anyway.
[/quote]

Mostly as long as you honor some treaty most people will forget.....except those you supposedly screw in the process but hey....!@#$ happens.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335227195' post='2958070']
Yes, they did have one initially, that's how they attacked NAAC with them and Legion. It wasn't an Mutual level treaty by GWI and they hated GATO because Chris Kaos said MDP > NAP and used it to attack them.
[/quote]

I don't remember GATO and LUE having an MDP in GW1. The first treaty between the two, an MDAP, was signed the following December. Could be wrong.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335227633' post='2958087']
So since you're known as being extremely honest, transparent, and open; I have a question. If it comes down to rolling with your CnG friends or your traditional post-Karma allies would you remain loyal to your traditional supporters?
[/quote]

That's a good trap question :) As it has been in the most recent conflicts our allies roll together. If there is something brewing that puts our allies against each other, we will as always work and communicate with them to find solutions. Again as evidenced by the last global conflict.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335228355' post='2958097']
That's a good trap question :) As it has been in the most recent conflicts our allies roll together. If there is something brewing that puts our allies against each other, we will as always work and communicate with them to find solutions. Again as evidenced by the last global conflict.
[/quote]

Spoken like a true politician. :P

Anyway, again congrats on your treaty.

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1335225588' post='2958028']
Go home. Nobody cares about your post count here.
[/quote]

Do you know that there is a ignore option in this forum? If you don't want to argue or discuss with Roquentin just use said option, posting asking him to "shut up" just make you look stupid, afraid and without arguments. People complain about the lack of interesting things happening here, but at the same time act like you, discouraging the debate and trying to make this board become a Hail only forum.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1335228559' post='2958100']
Do you know that there is a ignore option in this forum? If you don't want to argue or discuss with Roquentin just use said option, posting asking him to "shut up" just make you look stupid, afraid and without arguments. People complain about the lack of interesting things happening here, but at the same time act like you, discouraging the debate and trying to make this board become a Hail only forum.
[/quote]

I live to discourage debate. I am a GATOan after all. All sarcasm aside, I do get your point.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1335228839' post='2958106']
Congratulations on the treaty fellas. People can whine and moan all they want but I think NPO and CnG members (GATO in this instance) are making smart moves that are beneficial to both parties.
[/quote]

My real complaint is that you, Feanor, are not making any moves of your own. Still waiting on another preemptive strike.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1335228268' post='2958095']
I don't remember GATO and LUE having an MDP in GW1. The first treaty between the two, an MDAP, was signed the following December. Could be wrong.
[/quote]

I think it was during the cancellation period that LUE was attacked. Not sure. bros?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335228933' post='2958109']
My real complaint is that you, Feanor, are not making any moves of your own. Still waiting on another preemptive strike.
[/quote]
I'm still collecting reparations from the last war. A batch of 300 tech just came in the other day.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1335228839' post='2958106']
Congratulations on the treaty fellas. People can whine and moan all they want but I think NPO and CnG members (GATO in this instance) are making smart moves that are beneficial to both parties.
[/quote]

You're probably right. It's just they've really connected themselves to every corner of the web. That is a very high risk situation. It can be high reward as well, so I hope they do well. CnG does have a recent history of over connecting themselves and having to let allies burn as a result. GATO themselves can a test to that as well. Not a slight against them, just a curious footnote as to whether it will continue to happen that way.

(On a side note, I've been missing your posts and just noticed you changed your avatar. :s )

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335227633' post='2958087']
[/quote]

We all know and saw what happened with Invicta after all their loyalty to NPO, I think that pretty much answer your question.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1335229057' post='2958111']
I'm still collecting reparations from the last war. A batch of 300 tech just came in the other day.
[/quote]

How much of it has been paid off? Just wondering. If you end up at war before that, you can just do what GOD did and have reps sent to you while at war. The precedent is there.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335228302' post='2958096']
NATO, TPF, and Olympus are still there right? I'll even throw TIO in, because they technically are post-Karma.
[/quote]

Oh yeah I forgot about them. :v:

Shoot, NPO and fam and CnG should just all throw in together and make a super bloc.
[center]
[b]!!!SUPERBLOC!!!![/b][/center]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1335229081' post='2958113']
We all know and saw what happened with Invicta after all their loyalty to NPO, I think that pretty much answer your question.
[/quote]

Get off your horse. What you know about Invicta and NPO can fill a thimble in comparison to an ocean of information. You want to know versus run your mouth, find me and ask me. But you wont, you would rather run your mouth.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335228933' post='2958109']
I think it was during the cancellation period that LUE was attacked. Not sure. bros?
[/quote]

I believe that is correct. CK will probably come in to talk about it soon, but I think CK told NPO he had their backs. Then NPO hit LUE before the cancellation. I'm really no expert on Great War One though, so no one jump on me too hard if I miss this one.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335229073' post='2958112']
You're probably right. It's just they've really connected themselves to every corner of the web. That is a very high risk situation. It can be high reward as well, so I hope they do well. CnG does have a recent history of over connecting themselves and having to let allies burn as a result. GATO themselves can a test to that as well. Not a slight against them, just a curious footnote as to whether it will continue to happen that way.

(On a side note, I've been missing your posts and just noticed you changed your avatar. :s )
[/quote]
A few of the alliances that make up the bloc do have quite a number of treaties spanning across the globe. However, I don't believe they are stretching themselves very much by adding the NPO to their sphere even further. Its pretty clear from the last war that they are already within that sphere.

(I've been busy lately but I'll try and be more vocal. I need to find someone new to hate. :P)

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335229141' post='2958114']
How much of it has been paid off? Just wondering. If you end up at war before that, you can just do what GOD did and have reps sent to you while at war. The precedent is there.
[/quote]
Its very close to completion, iirc. Nevertheless, I don't see why we need to ignite another war at this time. Maybe later?

Edited by Feanor Noldorin