Final VOC Announcement

This is a sad day as well as a honored one for IRON. We are proud to see such friends join us under the IRON banner but sad to lose a valued friend in the same day.

For one last time.

o/ VOC

B-)

[size="3"]I'm speechless, almost...

Just when we were starting to know each other better, being Ywain your classy representative to our Forums at AVALANCHE. Rhizoctonia, my condolences for your loss in the family.

We were "enemies" on this past war... Never before then, our faces were known by the other; it was our first war too since our "reconstitution" as an alliance, 3 years ago almost. And the fight was hard, was fiery, but at the same time it was educational to all of us, we got smarter, and as you said, it was FUN...! We were throwing sassy, interesting,and even nice comments to one another while trying to chop each other heads... from there, the"war" was more like an "encounter" with these "unknown" bunch of gamers that, like us, were faithful to the word given to friends and allies... Then, PEACE! And with that peace came the opportunity to find out more about each other, being you guys who sent your diplomat knocking at our "Ski-Lodge" portals, and starting a very enjoyable conversation there, in the heart of your former "enemies" abode...

Farewell,[s]enemies, [/s]Friends, and remember AVALANCHE is a better Alliance now,just for having clash with you guys... 'Cause down at heart, we both AA's are made of a lot of "The Nicest Guys In The Game...!"
MAY EIC-TheVOC (always funny to me the double name! lol!) the best of experiences with IRON,( guys treat'em well, or WE'll show you how-to,ok? lol! :)) AVALANCHE's Best wishes to all of you guys!!! B-):)
[/size]