Hellas DOW

Alexandros o Megas

[center][img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/CNTEHellasAlliance.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][b]DECLARATION OF WAR[/b][/center]

We, Hellenes, members of Hellas Alliance, are animal lovers but there are always some exclusions!

We do not like Snakes! So we start a war against them!

[center][img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/Medusa.jpg[/img][/center]

Go Hellenes!! Free TE from Snakes!!

Hellas Alliance declares herein war against Cradle of Snakes!

Emperor, TheBadWolfGR

Commander, Caseyr86

Commander, Eljierro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we have spied out our enemies nukes, we commit not to attack them with nukes as well ...

So we (#nr. 19) fight 12 nations (these are the active ones of us, if you exclude also the last night new comers or the ones already in anarchy for 20 days and been inactive) against 17 nations of Snakes (# nr. 17), with 7.45 (us) against 8.23 (them) in score ...

4 of Snakes have been set in Anarchy since the update ...

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1334986582' post='2956459']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oCIvo.png[/img]

Presented without narrative.
[/quote]

Would you mind telling me your nation on TE? It seems your nation info is old in your bio. Though I have an idea who you are :)

Also, as wolf stated above, we will not be using nukes. No nukes was a mutual agreement by both sides between leaders.
As for declaring, they were one slot ahead of us and we respect them and their abilities and had no doubt they have the ability to stop us. Whether we win or lose, we are enjoying this great training opportunity.
Good luck to all and enjoy what this game what it was meant for, WAR. :)

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

Things change:

Snakes were losing the war and they called for assistance their protectors (The Phoenix Cobras).

I have been spied by them:

To: TheBadWolfGR From: EEEEE Date: 4/21/2012 10:26:51 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

This war is different now !! All weapons and nukes are on the table !! :nuke:

You DOWed our training alliance. I wanted to check and make sure it was going to be a suitable training experience for them. Judging by your warchest, I assumed that it would be.

Do you really want me to change my mind?

PS: My bio is factually accurate, as my nation name is still, in fact, clever. :awesome:

Edited by Einer

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1335069922' post='2956967']
Things change:

Snakes were losing the war and they called for assistance their protectors (The Phoenix Cobras).

I have been spied by them:

To: TheBadWolfGR From: EEEEE Date: 4/21/2012 10:26:51 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

This war is different now !! All weapons and nukes are on the table !! :nuke:
[/quote]

This war is no different than it was when the decision was made to not use nukes. CoS has no nukes and no effort was made to take any nukes in your alliance as a preemptive measure. There has been no widespread effort to provide any material assistance during the war.

TPC has no interest in interfering with our training alliance getting war experience or your guys engaging in war. But let there be no mistake, The Phoenix Cobras reserve the right to, and will defend our fellow members if this or any other war is unnecessarily unbalanced.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1335070498' post='2956973']
We do not accept threats ...

We are Hellenes !! Hot Gates wait for you Persian !!
[/quote]

:facepalm:

From what I understand, there is very little dignity in death. For example, expulsion of bodily fluids due to muscle relaxation. How on earth can you maintain dignity after something like that?

(Judging by the decrement in your nuke count, you'll have the opportunity to test this shortly.)

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1335070851' post='2956980']
Hellenes fight with honor and die with dignity !!
[/quote]

[img]http://blog.hostbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DoubleFacePalm.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1335070977' post='2956981']
From what I understand, there is very little dignity in death. For example, expulsion of bodily fluids due to muscle relaxation. How on earth can you maintain dignity after something like that?

(Judging by the decrement in your nuke count, you'll have the opportunity to test this shortly.)
[/quote]

Maybe in your culture !! In ours all our history is full of sacrifice and death to defend our land and Europe from enemies many times bigger than us (Persians or Turkish or Italians or Germans) !! Once more - in a game anyway :rolleyes: - will not be a problem !!

We do not accept threats !!

MOLON LAVE !!

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1335070653' post='2956976']
This war is no different than it was when the decision was made to not use nukes. CoS has no nukes and no effort was made to take any nukes in your alliance as a preemptive measure. There has been no widespread effort to provide any material assistance during the war.

TPC has no interest in interfering with our training alliance getting war experience or your guys engaging in war. But let there be no mistake, The Phoenix Cobras reserve the right to, and will defend our fellow members if this or any other war is unnecessarily unbalanced.
[/quote]
Oh man, just when things were about to get completely ridiculous, out of control, and doing what we do best around here in TE(overreacting), here comes the voice of reason.

Meh! B-)

TPC you decided to get involved after the issue was resolved. Both sides were mutually satisfied with the end result as far as leadership was concerned. Spying is an act of aggression regardless of your reasoning. You planned on spying regardless therefore this so called downdeclare never existed because you had full intentions of going to war with us.

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

Yeah, I think there's a cultural difference here. Mine is the one that brought us:

[quote]No !@#$%^& ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb !@#$%^& die for his.[/quote]

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1335071817' post='2956990']
TPC you decided to get involved after the issue was resolved. Both sides were mutually satisfied with the end result as far as leadership was concerned. Spying is an act of aggression regardless of your reasoning. [b]You planned on spying regardless therefore this so called downdeclare never existed because you had full intentions of going to war with us.[/b]
[/quote]

If you are asking to get curbstomped, i'm sure TPC will be happy to oblige.

In the old years of TE, when Burning Glory was leading TPC, we were their allies and closest friends ...

It seems things change and TPC fight on the safe now ...

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1335070653' post='2956976']
TPC has no interest in interfering with our training alliance getting war experience or your guys engaging in war. [b]But let there be no mistake, The Phoenix Cobras reserve the right to, and will defend our fellow members if this or any other war is unnecessarily unbalanced.[/b]
[/quote]

Instead of reasoning with me and holding off on using nukes, you used an entirely disproportionate amount of force. That is your right as the leader of a sovereign alliance. I'm invoking my right to respond. To be clear, we have [u]no issue[/u] with Hellas as a whole and we hope to keep it that way.

As long as no one else uses nukes in this war against nukeless CoS nations, TPC will only focus its fire on one nation.

Edited by King James XVIII

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1335075078' post='2957014']
Welcome in the field of honour !!

[s]We[/s] I will fight you till [s]our[/s] my last pixel !!
[/quote]

fix'd

Edited by Therm

Even so ...

See the stats, we have started the war 14 in Hellas and 17 in Snakes !!

Now there are 14 in Hellas and 32 in Snakes !! :lol1:

Plus TPC 21 meaning 14 against 53 ... Soon it will be likein Hot Gates !! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1335078971' post='2957028']
Even so ...

See the stats, we have started the war 14 in Hellas and 17 in Snakes !!

Now there are 14 in Hellas and 32 in Snakes !! :lol1:

Plus TPC 21 meaning 14 against 53 ... Soon it will be likein Hot Gates !! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

There has always been 32 in snakes, they are pending members. Those pending members are either inactive or just too terrible to keep around (Source: I fought them last war)