A Remnant and a Relic walk into a bar...

AirMe

We are there for you NAAC, let the ghosts of 2006 prosper and grow :)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1334379978' post='2952839']
I'd be more happy in see ODN, GATO or The Legion as protectors.
[/quote]
You wound me sir :frantic:

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1334424602' post='2953209']
I am committed to TLR and I see no reason to change the commitment I made when I joined the alliance.
[/quote]
:wub:

Edited by Cataduanes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1334435711' post='2953313']
Schattenmann man sees a random GOONS-NAAC war on the war screen of the raidingest AA out there and assumes its a raid. [i]BOY, WHAT A MORON![/i]

Idiot.
[/quote]
Schatt, you are really being too hard on yourself. I'm just afraid that you'll do something harmful to your body. It might feel good at first, but it will leaving you feeling hollow.

Congrats guys...long live the NAAC! You should reform Ferotis too or however it was spelled. Gotta be some of those guys around. My first taste of getting a beatdown.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1334394795' post='2953029']
TLR took over the protection of the NAAC AA after the disbandment of Ronin. We were informed of their plans to reform a few months ago and we offered to protect them after they reformed and they accepted. Also, Legion as protectors lololololololo....ahaha...a.. no. We are more then capable of protecting the new NAAC.
[/quote]
Actually TLR have been helping protect the AA since formation, as we carried over the protection GR (alongside that of Deinos) offered unless I'm mistaken.

Either way, I am very pleased to see this happen :) And can just hope they live up to the name! (woo asg-9)

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1334679865' post='2954862']
Last I checked, the only thing left on the NAAC AA was garbage. I don't know how you intend to turn that into a semi-respectable alliance, but good luck.
[/quote]

I can't fully remember our 3-day plan, but probably something to do with having half your total strength, half your nukes and a higher average strength with just a third of your alliance's total membership. Tell me again about respectable alliances.

Thanks for your well-wishes.

Take Care,

Celtic

[quote name='Celtic' timestamp='1334703488' post='2955005']
I can't fully remember our 3-day plan, but probably something to do with having half your total strength, half your nukes and a higher average strength with just a third of your alliance's total membership. Tell me again about respectable alliances.

Thanks for your well-wishes.

Take Care,

Celtic
[/quote]

You were way more respectful in your response than I would have been.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1334793480' post='2955508']
Can I still attack jguy?
[/quote]

*a wild bob appears*

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334793563' post='2955510']
R&R might make sense as a protector since NAAC protected R&R.
[/quote]

The protector has already been settled why continue to beat a dead horse?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334793563' post='2955510']
R&R might make sense as a protector since NAAC protected R&R.
[/quote]

Give it a rest already. The new NAAC is under the full protection of TLR. We will guide them, nurture them, warn them against associating with people like you, defend them should their security be threatend and hopefully, if everything works out, upgrade this treaty when the time is right.

Edited by Jgoods45

When alliances disband, they should never "Reform".... The great people known in the NAAC were the reason that the NAAC was as loved as it was. Not its flag, not its name, nothing but the government who ran it and the members. You can reform NAAC but i hope everyone sees them as a brand new alliance, and doesnt expect them to act the same as the government who ran them many years ago.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1334797835' post='2955535']
When alliances disband, they should never "Reform".... The great people known in the NAAC were the reason that the NAAC was as loved as it was. Not its flag, not its name, nothing but the government who ran it and the members. You can reform NAAC but i hope everyone sees them as a brand new alliance, and doesnt expect them to act the same as the government who ran them many years ago.
[/quote]

I thought it was a no brainer that an alliance with 20 members is going to act differently than one that had 600 - 700. I thought that was common sense.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1334725149' post='2955197']
quoting for future reference
[/quote]

Good.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1334798255' post='2955541']
I thought it was a no brainer that an alliance with 20 members is going to act differently than one that had 600 - 700. I thought that was common sense.
[/quote]

Its not that, it just looks like TLR is trying to revive NAAC and protecting them for a PR boost, so i was just clearing that up.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1334803919' post='2955590']
Its not that, it just looks like TLR is trying to revive NAAC and protecting them for a PR boost, so i was just clearing that up.
[/quote]

The people that are on the NAAC AA want to revive NAAC. They just asked TLR for our protection and we gave it. Pretty simple really.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1334803919' post='2955590']
[/quote]

TLR isn't trying to revive us.

The idea to Reform the alliance came from Celtic and I, with the support of AirMe, Chozo, Holyone, and the other old timers...well except grub he was kept out of the loop but we still love him.

The NAAC will go our own path, our members might have been out of the FA loop for a while but were quickly getting back in learning who's who. TLR is protecting us that would be all the extent, AirMe is helping us a bit more but we needed the help to get kick started and now the task of reviving the NAAC lays in the hands of us on the AA/forums.

For everyone who thinks, were going to be the same. We aren't, we will be respectful and hold the same values, but it's different faces within the alliance and with different faces comes different policy and different ways of doing FA and IA.

I can tell you, we will not allow shame to be brought to the name though. This is one thing I personally won't allow, in saying all that. I think everyone now gets the picture, and Rotavale while I do see your point people have been trying to get the NAAC back for about four years now the last major push was in 2008 right before Bi-polar but it didn't have the support needed. This one did, and it's because there's different people spearheading it this time with the same amount of passion and the same drive the first alliance once had.