A Remnant and a Relic walk into a bar...

AirMe

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1334385802' post='2952886']
Cancel on + roll tLR '12
[/quote]

Agreed. Do this please. I say this as a desired enemy.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1334385791' post='2952885']
Folks let's not turn this into a blah better protector thread please. Were back, TLR has protected the AA for a while and now it's official since we have reformed.

Also to answer SCY's question with a question.

Did we ever leave?
[/quote]

Well then, from an alliance that is kinda sorta, really but not really there, welcome to blue, and let me buy you a round.

[img]http://www.desmondsnextdoor.ie/16560-5536-large/blue-moon-amer-beer-bottle-355ml.jpg[/img]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1334386085' post='2952890']
Well then, from an alliance that is kinda sorta, really but not really there, welcome to blue, and let me buy you a round.

[img]http://www.desmondsnextdoor.ie/16560-5536-large/blue-moon-amer-beer-bottle-355ml.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I'll gladly accept that round and buy you one as well!

[img]http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-photo-100380832-Shot-of-whisky.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334376137' post='2952784']
Wow. Congrats despite me hating TLR.
[/quote]

Tell us how you really feel. :>

It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you guys and I wish you nothing but success.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1334379978' post='2952839']
This makes sense because AirMe, but besides that TLR is an awful choice. I'd be more happy in see ODN, GATO or The Legion as protectors.
[/quote]

TLR took over the protection of the NAAC AA after the disbandment of Ronin. We were informed of their plans to reform a few months ago and we offered to protect them after they reformed and they accepted. Also, Legion as protectors lololololololo....ahaha...a.. no. We are more then capable of protecting the new NAAC.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1334379978' post='2952839']
This makes sense because AirMe, but besides that TLR is an awful choice. I'd be more happy in see ODN, GATO or The Legion as protectors.
[/quote]

Pretty sure GATO protecting NAAC would be considered a sacrilige in some people's minds.

Well what can I say ....
I miss my old home ( NAAC) hopefully the rebuilding of the torn land will bring new members to feel what I once did for the cold lands of the arctic..

I'm also glad to see some of my old brothers still in the game rebuilding what we once loved .
major props to lord chozo who never left .
We should also put our heads down for a moment of silence and honor the passing of St Heilers

Original NAAC
RoadRash

Edited by greco

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1334409616' post='2953104']
There was some fuzz on my laptop screen that made the subheading read "free cats" and now i am saddened this is not the case.

where are my cats airme?
[/quote]

Well....I am sure with your location you can wander down to the closest eatery. ;)

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1334376242' post='2952793']
I was just puzzling over a GOONS raid on NAAC this afternoon.
[/quote]
I was just puzzling over how you can be wrong again about things you have no knowledge about. Glad you're consistent! :awesome:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1334421605' post='2953179']
AirMe, will you be staying in TLR or do you now intend to rejoin NAAC at a later date? :unsure:
[/quote]

TLR gov has plans to quit and move en masse to the NAAC.

I am committed to TLR and I see no reason to change the commitment I made when I joined the alliance.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1334422654' post='2953190']
I was just puzzling over how you can be wrong again about things you have no knowledge about. Glad you're consistent! :awesome:
[/quote]
Schattenmann man sees a random GOONS-NAAC war on the war screen of the raidingest AA out there and assumes its a raid. [i]BOY, WHAT A MORON![/i]

Idiot.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1334435711' post='2953313']
Schattenmann man sees a random GOONS-NAAC war on the war screen of the raidingest AA out there and assumes its a raid. [i]BOY, WHAT A MORON![/i]

Idiot.
[/quote]

Well you know what they say when you assume.