Declaration of Existence

Celtic

Welcome back to planet bob guys. here's your wiki page for the reincarnation. gov and a bit more fluff and it would look better than 90% of other new alliance wiki pages imo.

[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/National_Alliance_of_Arctic_Countries_(2nd)]NAAC v2.0 wiki page[/url]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to say the least, I wonder how some over at LoSS will view this, don't forget they gladly bled for sticking by your side that one time.

Or now that you reformed you forgotten all about it?? :awesome:

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1334400166' post='2953066']
Interesting to say the least, I wonder how some over at LoSS will view this, don't forget they gladly bled for sticking by your side that one time.

Or now that you reformed you forgotten all about it?? :awesome:
[/quote]
I, for one, have not forgotten.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1334382010' post='2952859']
Honestly with the amount of ex NAAC nations in Polar, you could say that Polar is/was NAAC v.2.0 or something, not counting GR.
[/quote]

Strange how that happens when NAAC and NpO used to be mortal enemies.

I do not understand why this reincarnation attempt seems to be garnering support whereas so many others in the past have been met with justified opprobrium. Am I losing my mind, or has this not been attempted before? Repeatedly?

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1334421289' post='2953177']
I do not understand why this reincarnation attempt seems to be garnering support whereas so many others in the past have been met with justified opprobrium. Am I losing my mind, or has this not been attempted before? Repeatedly?
[/quote]

The answer is yes.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1334421289' post='2953177']
[/quote]

Because this one was done with the blessing of many of the old prominent members and some founding members. Instead of something that was thrown together in a night or a couple of days, this was brought together and organized over the course of a couple of months with input from members who are still among us and those who have passed on.

Edited by AirMe