Announcement from Pandora's Box

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1334342881' post='2952339']
If that's all their willing to give, then war will continue on...No need to drag this into a 20+ page thread about how they need to offer less reps when clearly all MONGOLS will give is 3mill. Neither side wants to budge, so war will continue on.

They will have died and meanwhile NG, GOONs, Umbrella, FOK, and VE will still be here.
[/quote]

So the DH plan is to intentionally kill off those 2 alliances, something we havent seen attempted in years.

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1334342776' post='2952337']
They got Umbrella to announce a DoW for one guy. If Umbrella had so little to offer as you claim why get them do embarrass themselves publicly by announcing a DoW to fight one guy that could have been in range of a goon had he done a small amount of bulking up?
[/quote]

This I believe was due to the amount of NEW nations and others coming into Kaskus and assisting. Which pretty much has put an end to the amount of nations hopping on over to Kaskus.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334343212' post='2952342']
You might still be here, but people won't forgot what you guys have done here and how Pandora's Box operates. Any incompetent alliance can sign a lot of treaties, it doesn't make them entitled to anything like GOONS thinks it does. That you guys are enabling a weak alliance to abuse other alliances due to having a lot of treaties will reflect very badly on all of you guys and will lose you guys a lot of respect.
[/quote]

How we operate? In that, we defend our ally in times of need? We're terribly bad people. (note my sarcasm)
They are entitled to know that they have their allies in times of need and that we will be there for them, but I guess you don't have any treaties where you're certain your ally will be there for you.

Do you want GOONs to apologize for having allies? lol

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1334343322' post='2952344']
So the DH plan is to intentionally kill off those 2 alliances, something we havent seen attempted in years.
[/quote]

Yes, that is a completely rational and objective assesment of the situation, and not a wild conjecture at all.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1334343525' post='2952345']
How we operate? In that, we defend our ally in times of need? We're terribly bad people. (note my sarcasm)
They are entitled to know that they have their allies in times of need and that we will be there for them, but I guess you don't have any treaties where you're certain your ally will be there for you.

Do you want GOONs to apologize for having allies? lol
[/quote]
Kaskus/Mongols aren't out to destroy or take anything away from GOONS, so what are you defending GOONS from? Defend GOONS from not having the ability to extort money from Kaskus/Mongols?

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334343783' post='2952347']
Kaskus/Mongols aren't out to destroy or take anything away from GOONS, so what are you defending GOONS from? Defend GOONS from not having the ability to extort money from Kaskus/Mongols?
[/quote]
Together, as allies, we are here to see this conflict to a proper end agreeable by all parties involved. If that includes monetary reparations for grievances caused, it is only just and appropriate judgement, of current international practices.

Mongols/Kaskus have grieved someone close to me, and I would see justice exacted.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334343783' post='2952347']
[/quote]

We are defending GOONs in the current war at hand obviously. Not everything needs a symbolical placement on it.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1334343322' post='2952344']
[/quote]

Oh yes, you have it all right! Which ego are you right now? (rhetorical question)
Obviously the one that can't read.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1334344110' post='2952349']
We are defending GOONs in the current war at hand obviously. Not everything needs a symbolical placement on it.
[/quote]
GOONS attacked, the other side is defending and only fighting for peace. GOONS are fighting because they want money.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334344383' post='2952352']
GOONS attacked, the other side is defending and only fighting for peace. GOONS are fighting because they want money.
[/quote]

and now PB & DH are all offensively attacking these 2 micros so goons can get reps for the offensive war goons started

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1334342881' post='2952339']
If that's all their willing to give, then war will continue on...No need to drag this into a 20+ page thread about how they need to offer less reps when clearly all MONGOLS will give is 3mill. Neither side wants to budge, so war will continue on.

They will have died and meanwhile NG, GOONs, Umbrella, FOK, and VE will still be here.
[/quote]

Kaskus won't die, I am pretty sure all 19 of us will be around after this ^_^

So Sard, have you realized how poorly thought out some of your policies are yet? It does nothing but turn people against you and make you look terrible when you can't enforce them on your own. You could have ended this embarrassment long ago, but instead you chose to play the part of the tough guy and bit off far more than you could chew and now you need your betters to come bail you out and save what little face you have left. What Johnny said was spot on.

I advise changing your policy and seeking help for your reparations addiction when the current debacle ends.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1334336426' post='2952272']
You're doing everything that you want to do, not everything that you can do.
[/quote]

Bingo. Which might be forgivable, if you were wasting your own time and resources, but you're not.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1334336975' post='2952277']
This isn't really an embarrassment to GOONS or PB. The matchup issue has been covered and PB coming in like this makes sense as they will be able to handle this practically effortlessly. The only potential embarrassment here is the poor performance of MK thus far. People tend not to consider the reasons when passing judgement.
[/quote]
The statsmasters have already addressed this. You're incorrect:
[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1334294850' post='2951939']
It's not meant to be pretty, indeed. However, with a superiority of four to one in the most problematic range (actually, it's five to one after looking it up), the enemies should have been covered and free aid dispensed to anybody fighting them. You only need one guy nuking them every few days to completly paralyze them. With three targets, they'll run out of nukes fast enough. I'm sure GOONS got some members with SDIs too so it's not like they're entirely defenseless either.

As I said, I don't mind the superior firepower to bring a more rapid peace. It's just the "they needed support on the ground" that struck me as out of place.
[/quote]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334338361' post='2952297']
My good man, we are only acting in our rational self-interest, pip pip. We ask only for what we deserve from the top of the food chain.
[/quote][quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334338946' post='2952305']
My good man, I believe you are misinterpreting what I said, I meant we get the reps we are entitled to.
[/quote]
I read it like this: You're snails that eat Umbrella's poop. :3

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1334347045' post='2952381']
The statsmasters have already addressed this. You're incorrect:

I read it like this: You're snails that eat Umbrella's poop. :3
[/quote]
I'm getting the impression, Schattenpoop, that your skills as a rhetor have been increasingly more lacking recently.

It doesn't fit your style to say poop that often, in my opinion, but I'm glad that what we are doing, gives you ammo for your so called creativity.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1334347794' post='2952384']
Man i feel for Umbrella, their loyalty and good faith is once again misused.
[/quote]

Cost of doing business(tech deals), so it's not. Just because JA has an issue with Sardonic's conduct doesn't mean anything in a tangible sense. He talks a lot about how x is a bad thing, but does little, and is generally an ineffective guy, and was an incredibly ineffective leader. I have to say I would have seriously picked another VP if I could go back in time.

If you genuinely think Umbrella are "good guys" acting in "good faith", xfd

Like seriously, I'm the expert here.

edit: sorry about all the edits, just that the notion is so far off the mark

Edited by Roquentin

GOONS, it's a good sign that something's wrong when none of your blocmates want to devote the resources to take down all four of the 25-35k NS nations that you need help with. Of course, the fact that you need help for four 25-35k nations (check their page people, they have more than 4 nations in that range) is another thing, but hey, it's your alliance and if you all want to be tech farms and anklebiters that's your choice.

But c'mon Sardonic, think for a second and ask yourself if all this public embarrassment is really worth it.

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1334349212' post='2952396']
so gonos member raid an alliance......alliance fights back. I thought if a gonos raided and got hit back they were on their own?

anyway gonos cant fight their own battle AGAIN and calls for help to be bailed out.

:lol1:

have fun guys.
[/quote]
damn those gonos