An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1334118834' post='2951003']
It's becoming more clear with each of your posts that you have nothing but selective outrage and unfortunately, immature language choices.

Darth, chill, dude. Get a grip. :)
[/quote]

I agree that relaxation is always the best course of action.

However, I like the fact he is scolding OP for taking all my infra away. His outrage may be fueled by a couple op members acting like this was an even sided war- which it wasn't.

I mean, its one thing to teach a lesson; a totally different story to act like it was a fair fight.

That being said, it was a valuable lesson. I feel obliged to thank Ordo Paradoxia for the education B-)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1334118834' post='2951003']
It's becoming more clear with each of your posts that you have nothing but selective outrage and unfortunately, immature language choices.

Darth, chill, dude. Get a grip. :)
[/quote]

I wasn't mad at all when I posted that, just the honest truth albeit very disheartening.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and chill. Darth is completely spot on with his anger based purely on the numbers, but there is more to decisions than just that. For cowboy's part, being in OP gov, he is privy to all of the info so his posts are correct in defending our actions.

Darth if you care to discuss this, I will meet you on irc as I am confident that once you hear our reasoning you may still be unhappy but more enlightened.

To dr william, I am glad we could teach you something and I look forward to helping you rebuild and succeed with RnR. Next round try not to form coalitions and remember numbers alone don't make an AA.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1334157183' post='2951093']
Everyone needs to take a deep breath and chill. Darth is completely spot on with his anger based purely on the numbers, but there is more to decisions than just that. For cowboy's part, being in OP gov, he is privy to all of the info so his posts are correct in defending our actions.

Darth if you care to discuss this, I will meet you on irc as I am confident that once you hear our reasoning you may still be unhappy but more enlightened.

To dr william, I am glad we could teach you something and I look forward to helping you rebuild and succeed with RnR. Next round try not to form coalitions and remember numbers alone don't make an AA.
[/quote]

Go for it. I am not angry, rather then holding people to the same standards as I mentioned once before. My statement may have been entirely directly blunt, but as stated before the proof shows otherwise and trying to defend it is futile at this point. And as before, I was perfectly content with letting this discussion die, but it was brought back up again.

• 3 weeks later...

What is this I see about noobs? :o I aint a noob ;) although I did get hammered in that war, pretty badly to be fair.I never hit anarchy though :D dropped from over 6k to 1k in a couple of days :P was a great strike OP, standing ovation :L I was no where near prepared for what happened :( looking over those who hit me, well done on staying in the top 20! :)