An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1333589137' post='2948460']
I guess i was the only one with a Nuke in RnR . Im not sure > but anyways ,good job guys , i guess RnR have been shot in the back , as i took a shot too , and 3 against 1 with an un expected war , is so Fair . :awesome:
[/quote]

I realize that you are new to TE and now you know that the top nation has a huge target on it's back. Nothing unfair about that at all.

Enjoy the war, I hope that RnR learns something from it and best of luck for the rest of the round. :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lan Mandragoran' timestamp='1333579303' post='2948390']
"1 out of every 25" OMG what was the matter with these people that they were thought to be dead long enough that they could be buried. Must have been one hell of a party.
[/quote]

From what I've read, I think it had a lot to do with lead or mercury in the cups and silverware etc of the time. It would put folks into such a deep coma like state that others assumed they were dead. Plus, people were very scared of disease and such back then and were probably very quick to get rid of the dead to avoid either what had killed them or to avoid issues that would come with havin a rotting corpse around. Things were very different back then as far as cleanliness and such.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1333586920' post='2948441']
24 hours of war does not make up for how terrible of a down declare this war is.
[/quote]

I disagree - we declared over 60 wars in the blitz and met little or no resistance (which is not our fault). Each of their nations involved dropped several hundred infa (not to mention NS lost from lost tech and planes and other stuff being destroyed). The post war stats also have all OP nations fully militarized which boosts our NS. Looking at the stats after the fact makes this look MUCH different.

[quote]I disagree - we declared over 60 wars in the blitz and met little or no resistance (which is not our fault). Each of their nations involved dropped several hundred infa (not to mention NS lost from lost tech and planes and other stuff being destroyed). The post war stats also have all OP nations fully militarized which boosts our NS. Looking at the stats after the fact makes this look MUCH different.[/quote]

This about sums it up. Anyone with half a brain can figure this out. I doubt you are that ignorant SoADarthCyfe6, so what's your agenda here, trying to make OP look bad? :rolleyes: We can't help it that we got a boatload of wars out, did very well, and that our opponents were woefully unprepared and for the most part pretty inept or haven't fought back. I literally only see one counter war. [b]One.[/b]

And what's all this about backstabbing? Feel free to elaborate, my soldiers have been shooting my opponent's in the face but if they'd prefer to be stabbed in the back I'll send a messenger out to the trenches to instruct my soldiers to sneak up and use their bayonets. Where do they want it? Spinal cord?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1333625686' post='2948585']
Pretty much a standard OP war really. :)
[/quote]
Everyone knows the war we really wanted but DR doesn't seem to be around.

Also, please fix your information in your profile.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1333617501' post='2948574']
This about sums it up. Anyone with half a brain can figure this out. I doubt you are that ignorant SoADarthCyfe6, so what's your agenda here, trying to make OP look bad? :rolleyes: We can't help it that we got a boatload of wars out, did very well, and that our opponents were woefully unprepared and for the most part pretty inept or haven't fought back. I literally only see one counter war. [b]One.[/b]
[/quote]
You totally wrecked us :awesome:

And what's all this about backstabbing? Feel free to elaborate, my soldiers have been shooting my opponent's in the face but if they'd prefer to be stabbed in the back I'll send a messenger out to the trenches to instruct my soldiers to sneak up and use their bayonets. Where do they want it? Spinal cord?
[/quote]

And yet, you still have not posted pre war stats.

Here is some stats... This was taken right before update of there war.

[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/zzzzzzzStatsforOP.png[/IMG]

RnR, and AAA:
Total Nations: 53
Total NS: 200,385
ANS: 3,780
Nukes: 2

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1333640181' post='2948624']
Here is some stats... This was taken right before update of there war.

[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/zzzzzzzStatsforOP.png[/IMG]

RnR, and AAA:
Total Nations: 53
Total NS: 200,385
ANS: 3,780
Nukes: 2
[/quote]

Still looking like a down declare to me. :)

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1333640805' post='2948629']
[/quote]
Anything will look like a down declare from your perch. :)

PS. We still love you Darth.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1333640805' post='2948629']
[/quote]

What has TE become?

Declaring on AA's with 120% more nations and 33% more NS is considered a "down declare". :lol1:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1333588385' post='2948448']
Sure it does, especially this early in the round.

Take a look at your 24 hour old stats. Based on them, we would not have been able to attack enough nations in order to get the 36 A's that we did achieve, and with only 24 nations.

I will post the pre-war stats later.

But you should really think twice about posting stats that are nearly 24 hours old.

They are totally misleading.

Unless that was your goal. :(
[/quote]

Still waiting. Guess you guys are having trouble fudging the stats to look a little better for you.

This about sums it up. Anyone with half a brain can figure this out. I doubt you are that ignorant SoADarthCyfe6, so what's your agenda here, trying to make OP look bad? [/quote]

Like OP really needs anyone’s help to look bad.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1333629279' post='2948593']
Everyone knows the war we really wanted but DR doesn't seem to be around.

Also, please fix your information in your profile.
[/quote]

And OP don’t hold grudges. Right Paul?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1333650395' post='2948668']
Anything will look like a down declare from your perch. :)

PS. We still love you Darth.
[/quote]

Except that wasn't it only two rounds ago that we were complaining about TPC DoWing on weaker AA's so they could protect their upper tier. Please, don't even give me that BS.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1333657449' post='2948706']
What has TE become?

Declaring on AA's with 120% more nations and 33% more NS is considered a "down declare". :lol1:
[/quote]

Apparently those who are inept at math.

Total number of nations means absolutely nothing, so lets not even go there. Now for the real stats, since the start of the war, OP has gained 30k more total NS along with 1.2k ANS since the start of the war, so in other words, "pre-war build up" made for the huge stat increase. After that, it put your total NS as only attacking someone with 10% more NS then you. Now averaging in an ANS of 7.5k around 24 nations, a much harder feat then AAA's 6k ANS at only 12 nations, you clearly had a major upper tier advantage from the start of the war. Therefore, the summing factors clearly proves that this was nothing but a major down declare.

I have no Anti-OP agenda, but rather an Agenda that holds people to the same standards that they hold on everyone else. Aka, I don't like hypocrisy.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Altered' timestamp='1333657973' post='2948711]

And OP don’t hold grudges. Right Paul?
[/quote]
Whoa, I never said we do not hold grudges, in fact our motto is "God forgives, OP does not". We most certainly do hold grudges and bury them on the battlefield. Everytime we think the feud ends, a new round starts and another spy is planted in OP, we had one attempt this round already.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1333660784' post='2948739']
Whoa, I never said we do not hold grudges, in fact our motto is "God forgives, OP does not". We most certainly do hold grudges and bury them on the battlefield. Everytime we think the feud ends, a new round starts and another spy is planted in OP, we had one attempt this round already.
[/quote]

I agree with this sentiment. Although, I hold grudges in SE and even in RL! I'm just that kind of guy. :)

And really, the only advantages we had were ANS(Not by much on AAA) and nukes. And OP has only launched 2 nukes, so that isn't much of a serious advantage. RnR still has nations not in A, but they aren't countering. Not our fault. But maybe this experience will help them get into the swing of things in TE.

[quote]Still waiting. Guess you guys are having trouble fudging the stats to look a little better for you.
[/quote]

The stats were posted, thanks KC.

I was busy but KC took care of it.

And [i]Alter[/i]ed, if you really think that someone can "alter" the stats, send me a PM with an address and I will send you the raw data downloaded from the game. Can't "alter" that. :)

[quote]Total number of nations means absolutely nothing, so lets not even go there. Now for the real stats, since the start of the war, OP has gained 30k more total NS along with 1.2k ANS since the start of the war, so in other words, pre-war build up. After that, it put your total NS as only attacking someone with 10% NS then you. Now averaging in an ANS of 7.5k around 24 nations, a much harder feat then AAA's 6k ANS at only 12 nations, you clearly had a major upper tier advantage from the start of the war. Therefore, the summing factors clearly proves that this was nothing but a major down declare.[/quote]

Say what? :blink:

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1333674002' post='2948826']
Nice tech raid. OP will come out of this big and strong.
[/quote]

Not getting much tech since they're all turtling and broke, but I am taking donations if anybody is feeling generous.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1333687969' post='2948909']
[quote]Total number of nations means absolutely nothing, so lets not even go there. Now for the real stats, since the start of the war, OP has gained 30k more total NS along with 1.2k ANS since the start of the war, so in other words, pre-war build up. After that, it put your total NS as only attacking someone with 10% NS then you. Now averaging in an ANS of 7.5k around 24 nations, a much harder feat then AAA's 6k ANS at only 12 nations, you clearly had a major upper tier advantage from the start of the war. Therefore, the summing factors clearly proves that this was nothing but a major down declare.[/quote]
Say what? :blink:
[/quote]
He's calling attention to OP's ANS being nearly double that of RnR+AAA. It's pretty easy to single-handedly blitz three nations at half one's own strength, so one could attack a total number of nations triple the count of one's own alliance, and still have it be a down-declare.

But then, beatdowns are the new normal. All that talk last round about how to not drive new nations and AAs out of the game seems to have just been empty talk. Expected/10.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1333731118' post='2949111']
He's calling attention to OP's ANS being nearly double that of RnR+AAA. It's pretty easy to single-handedly blitz three nations at half one's own strength, so one could attack a total number of nations triple the count of one's own alliance, and still have it be a down-declare.

[/quote]

So, by this logic, Alliances with the highest ANS will always have a down-declare.

Through a lot of hard work and committment, OP has a very solid core of strong builders and smart players. Admittedly, having a higher ANS does make it difficult to find wars sometimes that aren't blatant down declares.

However, it's not practical to expect any of the AA's with the highest ANS to just hit each other. We've had more than our fair share of wars with TPC, PS, LE and the numerous incarnations or G6 over the rounds and surely will have more.

I suppose everyone would love to see the strongest AA's 'go kamikaze' every single war in some sort of repeated self-implosion. There's a time and a place for that, and we've done it many times and will do it again.

Nobody in this thread (from OP anyway) is claiming this to be a grand up-declare. It is good practice fighting wars on numerous fronts and other stats besides ANS weren't terribly askew. If RnR and AAA were better prepared, thing would be looking drastically different at this point.

I don't feel that AA's should get a free pass if they are new or unprepared. If anything I sincerely hope this to be a learning experience. I firmly believe that all AA's should strive to be 'elite' (as some say). The bar needs be raised, not lowered.

The intention at this point is NOT to pound RnR and AAA into the dirt. No gov from either AA has reached out in an attempt to negotiate peace at this point - we are more than willing.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1333738262' post='2949176']
[b]So, by this logic, Alliances with the highest ANS will always have a down-declare.[/b]

Through a lot of hard work and committment, OP has a very solid core of strong builders and smart players. Admittedly, having a higher ANS does make it difficult to find wars sometimes that aren't blatant down declares.

However, it's not practical to expect any of the AA's with the highest ANS to just hit each other. We've had more than our fair share of wars with TPC, PS, LE and the numerous incarnations or G6 over the rounds and surely will have more.

I suppose everyone would love to see the strongest AA's 'go kamikaze' every single war in some sort of repeated self-implosion. There's a time and a place for that, and we've done it many times and will do it again.

Nobody in this thread (from OP anyway) is claiming this to be a grand up-declare. It is good practice fighting wars on numerous fronts and other stats besides ANS weren't terribly askew. If RnR and AAA were better prepared, thing would be looking drastically different at this point.

I don't feel that AA's should get a free pass if they are new or unprepared. If anything I sincerely hope this to be a learning experience. I firmly believe that all AA's should strive to be 'elite' (as some say). The bar needs be raised, not lowered.

The intention at this point is NOT to pound RnR and AAA into the dirt. No gov from either AA has reached out in an attempt to negotiate peace at this point - we are more than willing.
[/quote]

This was established rounds ago when YOUR AA fought people like G-6/DR/Anon, TPC, even Synergy and many others for having a major upper tier nations that completely and utterly can destroy any AA with ease to defend and stand up for TE's morality.

You should just stop arguing now OP, you are making yourselves look like fools. Accept that this was a !@#$%* choice for war and move on, defending it only makes you look worse.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6