Rodents and Cactus haters come together.

Isaac MatthewII

[center][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/antiprickflag-1.png[/IMG][][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/Rodentiaflagredo.png[/IMG][/center]

[center]In light of the current situations and things just getting old AP Coaliton is merging with its friends Rodentia as of 12:00PM Central. Wars currently on will play out their rounds and not continue. To quote RD "if they hit you under RD AA then we crush them...they have no excuses.. we won't tolerate them...RD will defend its own aggressively" So after the rounds those hitting RD will be bitten by rodents (we cant be sure if they have viruses). It has been great. Thank you all for a great game.[/center]

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote]In light of the current situations and things just getting old AP Coaliton is merging with its friends Rodentia as of 12:00PM Central. Wars currently on will play out their rounds and not continue. To quote RD "if they hit you under RD AA then we crush them...they have no excuses.. we won't tolerate them...RD will defend its own aggressively" So after the rounds those hitting RD will be bitten by rodents (we cant be sure if they have viruses). It has been great. Thank you all for a great game.[/quote]

bunch of chicken S@@@s of you ask me run and hide behind a bigger alliance. Makes me laugh we got what we wanted no more APC. But still its a chicken move...

Thats nice, hope you redact that though for obvious reasons. But no after three rounds of war it got old being caught at your worse times into a war. We have been in the top ten since our first round, this round we disband. Deal.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

really if you see I dont post much just read but thought posting on had its merits.. That other thread you started was a funny read tho. I stand behind what I said and I dont speak for anyone but myself.

[quote]But no after three rounds of war it got old being caught at your worse times into a war[/quote]

want some cheese with your whine?

Edited by TnAGLIMMERMAN

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1333002795' post='2944862']
No but if you dont have a nation I suggest you stop talking lol...
[/quote]

who said I dont have a nation? just because its not in my profile does not mean I dont have one.

[quote name='TnAGLIMMERMAN' timestamp='1333002972' post='2944867']
who said I dont have a nation? just because its not in my profile does not mean I dont have one.
[/quote]

Isaac Matthew said you don't have a nation. Prove him otherwise.

Interestingly the Rules are clearly stated. You are required to put your nation in your profile. How you think you should be above the rules escapes me.

In addition, you need to stop complaining that the people you have been bullying and attacking are taking action to defend themselves. You are causing unpleasantness and generally degrading the value of the game. It would be nice if you would stop. You think you are the only person ENTITLED to play, but you are wrong, and in essence you are being a pain.

(If you want the RD opinion on bullies please look up IDIOT alliance and their demands that RD join them... (also you may note who is still here.. (hint, It's not IDIOT.. and just to clarify for you if you don't understand that; Rodentia Dominatus is still here long after IDIOT is gone))

[size="5"]Now go away or I shall Taunt you a second time! :P[/size]

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1333005541' post='2944888']

Interestingly the Rules are clearly stated. You are required to put your nation in your profile. How you think you should be above the rules escapes me.

In addition, you need to stop complaining that the people you have been bullying and attacking are taking action to defend themselves. You are causing unpleasantness and generally degrading the value of the game. It would be nice if you would stop. You think you are the only person ENTITLED to play, but you are wrong, and in essence you are being a pain.

[size="5"]Now go away or I shall Taunt you a second time! :P[/size]
[/quote]
Get it right they attacked us first I can say that because they attacked me first without provocation. And yeah maybe some of us liked the idea of attacking APC the last 3 rounds but this is TE its all about war if they cant take it go back to SE and have fun. And a game like TE is ment to be unpleasant you don't like it dont play it. And your short sided views amuse me actually....

and there the rules changed on the forums when TE was added my fault sry I added my nation

Edited by TnAGLIMMERMAN

HEH.. you don't get it do you? A game like TE is not meant to be unpleasant. If it were then there would be no reason to play.

That's alright. You seem to think that you are important. You are just annoying. I've scraped more interesting poo off my shoe than you!

Since you have no concept of rational, reasonable or fair I will simply state:

I don't like you.
You aren't worth the time.
Your reasoning stinks,
and you don't speak in rhyme.

You are taking this game
and making a mess,
so people won't play,
Now I like you less.

You are a blight on this forum
And a general boor,
please tell me when
you're ready for more.

I'm sure it'll be soon,
you frightful troll,
cowardly and scared,
so dreadfully Droll.

[size="6"]Shall I taunt you a third time?[/size]

by the way... I attacked you first Nukeland
a raid if you will...
that was 3 rounds ago.. let it go............... Grow up
(short sided??? you mean sighted??? been here since round 2... short sighted indeed.. it's all about having fun...)

edit: forgot the Bacon....

[size="7"]o7 BACON!!![/size]

Edited by arcticllama

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1333006896' post='2944897']
HEH.. you don't get it do you? A game like TE is not meant to be unpleasant. If it were then there would be no reason to play.

That's alright. You seem to think that you are important. You are just annoying. I've scraped more interesting poo off my shoe than you!

Since you have no concept of rational, reasonable or fair I will simply state:

I don't like you.
You aren't worth the time.
Your reasoning stinks,
and you don't speak in rhyme.

You are taking this game
and making a mess,
so people won't play,
Now I like you less.

You are a blight on this forum
And a general boor,
please tell me when
you're ready for more.

I'm sure it'll be soon,
you frightful troll,
cowardly and scared,
so dreadfully Droll.

[size="6"]Shall I taunt you a third time?[/size]
[/quote]
the sad thing is you took the time to type that out lol... no I dont think I'm important I just called it like it was a chicken move on APC's part. Good luck with the rest of the round it should be fun. And if you haven't figured out your taunting is not working. I really like your post tho it made me LOL.

Edited by TnAGLIMMERMAN

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1333007056' post='2944899']
by the way... I attacked you first Nukeland
a raid if you will...
that was 3 rounds ago.. let it go............... Grow up
(short sided??? you mean sighted??? been here since round 2... short sighted indeed.. it's all about having fun...)

edit: forgot the Bacon....

[size="7"]o7 BACON!!![/size]
[/quote]

yes FUN everyone has different levels of fun and to each his own..... We thought it was FUN the hit APC the last 3 rounds some think its FUN to raid. Everyone has different views and thats what makes the world what it is.

[quote name='TnAGLIMMERMAN' timestamp='1333007150' post='2944900']
the sad thing is you took the time to type that out lol... no I dont think I'm important I just called it like it was a chicken move on APC's part. Good luck with the rest of the round it should be fun. And if you haven't figured out your taunting is not working. I really like your post tho it made me LOL.
[/quote]

But like you said its "Supposed to be unpleasant." So if it should be fun you should be making plans to fix that. I suggest you attack SUN, they will make it unpleasant for you. Also I hit you while off of the APC AA then I joined after hitting the peace option and you selected peace too. Now its round 21 and your still hurt.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1333007609' post='2944903']
But like you said its "Supposed to be unpleasant." So if it should be fun you should be making plans to fix that. I suggest you attack SUN, they will make it unpleasant for you. Also I hit you while off of the APC AA then I joined after hitting the peace option and you selected peace too. Now its round 21 and your still hurt.
[/quote]

let me say my version of unpleasant=WAR. TE was built around the fact that blowing up pixels would be fun. AH heck that was rounds ago lol it was still fun being a thorn in your sides have fun with the rest of the round...

[quote name='TnAGLIMMERMAN' timestamp='1333007856' post='2944904']
let me say my version of unpleasant=WAR. TE was built around the fact that blowing up pixels would be fun. AH heck that was rounds ago lol it was still fun being a thorn in your sides have fun with the rest of the round...
[/quote]

Well if war is unpleasant then you should join another planet. Though the constant war thing is a different topic. It is like constant nagging. Imagine someone poking you on the forehead day in and day out because you poked them once. That is what you are doing and that is why we merged. Because we dont have to deal with you. It is our choice to do what we will to get away from the constant nagging. So what did we do after you stole our AA and hit us? We called a bigger brother in. Now you are mad.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1333008141' post='2944905']
Well if war is unpleasant then you should join another planet. Though the constant war thing is a different topic. It is like constant nagging. Imagine someone poking you on the forehead day in and day out because you poked them once. That is what you are doing and that is why we merged. Because we dont have to deal with you. It is our choice to do what we will to get away from the constant nagging. So what did we do after you stole our AA and hit us? We called a bigger brother in. Now you are mad.
[/quote]

LOL you just explained tech raiding....

I had nothing to do with stealing your AA. If you look im in a different AA and have been since day one. Actually I have not attacked one person this round I wanted to see this play out... And calling a bigger alliance in on TE to me is chicken but that is my view and im sorry if that offends you...And mad hell no...I enjoyed the time we spent fighting till you went and got someone bigger to help you out with us...

Edited by TnAGLIMMERMAN

[center][img]http://jimmyakin.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/victory_day.jpg[/img][/center]

Gentlemen, this is why we do it. For the destruction of our enemies, the devastation of their fields, the lamentations of their women. Let us rejoice this day! Our enemy has been vanquished! The unclean have been cleansed with fire and the sword. Let us always be vigilant, for we true men of GLOF have always been a bulwark of civilization in this troubled land.

To our enemies- there will be no rest
To our allies- never shall we falter
To our agents at home and abroad- your tireless efforts have born fruit and you have the thanks of a grateful nation

Let the hills resound with our joy! Let the church bells ring, bring forth the dancing girls, let's get this party started! Today we celebrate! Tomorrow, the real work begins.

o/