FAR

Commander Sheperd

[quote name='Commander Sheperd' timestamp='1332738193' post='2943215']
K post when you are here i will be on at every server update

This is about the FAR ( Free Alliance Resolution) Agreement set up by commander Sheperd of LoSS TE
[/quote]
What does this post mean?

[quote name='Commander Sheperd' timestamp='1332746423' post='2943254']
okay this is a post for me and a few other members the post doesnt make sence because the part u need to make sence i sent them in game
[/quote]
Then why are you posting it here on the OWF if no one knows what it means..
Also edit your TE info..

[quote name='Commander Sheperd' timestamp='1332746423' post='2943254']
okay this is a post for me and a few other members the post doesnt make sence because the part u need to make sence i sent them in game
[/quote]
Even your explanation doesn't make any sense. :)

[quote name='Commander Sheperd' timestamp='1332751438' post='2943261']
the people who i messaged know what it mean not everyone has to and because for some reason i cant us the ircs cause my cp is stuffin up lately
and i updated my te info
[/quote]

You understand that by posting on the OWF you are susceptible to other people's forms of legal, verbal harassment and other forms of negative behaviors and public gestures? For future reference, I figured it would be best to tell you this.

[quote name='Commander Sheperd' timestamp='1332738193' post='2943215']
K post when you are here i will be on at every server update

This is about the FAR ( Free Alliance Resolution) Agreement set up by commander Sheperd of LoSS TE
[/quote]
ok im here i cant be on all updates but ill try to be for some i dont know y these people are giving us crap lol send me another pm to tell me what i shoud do to for that thing