• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332722312' post='2943099']
I agree with you, except with the one exception of when dealing with GOOnS. They're all scum and not worth the respect of a real person, everyone knows they suck and mostly are just still around because they let their allies use them how they want, so it doesn't matter what the nooblets might try leaking.
[/quote]

Heh, I felt the same way before this war, but I've met a couple of people who are alright. Except for Timberland... He complained on IRC on noone fighting back then refused to declare on me! [OOC]Then I went on vacation and did nothing for almost a week anyways so he prob should have[/ooc] ^_^

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1332721911' post='2943093']
[b]It doesn't matter who the person is... Treat everyone with respect if you wanna go anywhere in this game[/b] [ooc]in real life as well[/ooc]. Doesn't matter if you care about this guy or not, why would anyone ever trust you again if you threw this guy (who thought he was your friend) to the dogs in order to get 1-2 minutes of personal glory (or notoriety depending on who is reading).
[/quote]

Your basing that comment on the premise that I want to get anywhere in this [ooc]game[ooc] Or that I care about anyone's out with my group of friends. What is ludicrous is that a goon would even contemplate telling me something like that, I spoke to him about one times on irc for 2 minutes in a year. He is not my friend, I have never given him that impression either.

I will give you a little insight into me; I do not care about a lot other than amusing myself while I'm here. Some like to toe the party line and not do very much, Me; I like to play around a bit. Once you understand that I just don't care what you or others think about what's right and wrong then you understand it's futile to bang on about you should respect others in this [OOC]Game[OOC] especially respecting a goon.

If you've bothered to chat to me on IRC, you would find I'm quite okay and rational and enjoy having a laugh and treating others the way they treat me.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Also I find it funny if this guy was serious in his complaints that MK wants 100t back for every $3m they send GOONS. MK knows all the money they send to GOONS will go to waste otherwise, being used ineffectively and the only useful attribute GOONS has had for them from when they first allied to now is GOOnS being a constant tech farm for them. Nothing has changed since then, as GOOnS haven't proven to be useful as anything else.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332723955' post='2943110']
Also I find it funny if this guy was serious in his complaints that MK wants 100t back for every $3m they send GOONS. MK knows all the money they send to GOONS will go to waste otherwise, being used ineffectively and the only useful attribute GOONS has had for them from when they first allied to now is GOOnS being a constant tech farm for them. Nothing has changed since then, as GOOnS haven't proven to be useful as anything else.
[/quote]

If it is the case that MK wants a return for helping with war aid, It strikes me as odd, considering how they display themselves as super airtight allies, If they were that tight, they would gift freely to help their brothers and not ask for a return like Umbrella. Saying that I think it's probably not the case and Xodi just got worked up about something and went running to me and others about it.

However, by the lack of GOONS/MK posting in here to correct the information displayed maybe they are asking for 100 tech back for every 3 million war aid sent.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1332724317' post='2943112']
I wish I was in MK right now. Wartime aid is such an investment!
[/quote]

I wonder if it was written into their treaty under the economic section?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

It's a load of nonsense, anyone who says MK has denied us free aid when needed is misinformed. A little bit of membership confusion does not an interesting thread make Hiro.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1332715253' post='2943048']
I am dumbfounded by this self-defeating fumble.
[/quote]

As am I. Not the least bit surprised however given that obsessive drivel doesn't beget worthwhile commentary (or whatever you were attempting with this, Hiro) without actual substance.

Keep getting worked up when a Goon messes with you, the mockery you make of yourself is certainly very becoming.

(I do enjoy the random SW shout-outs. :))

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1332726809' post='2943140']
As am I. Not the least bit surprised however given that obsessive drivel doesn't beget worthwhile commentary (or whatever you were attempting with this, Hiro) without actual substance.

Keep getting worked up when a Goon messes with you, the mockery you make of yourself is certainly very becoming.

(I do enjoy the random SW shout-outs. :))
[/quote]

Yes, that's exactly what it was, so much so when he didn't get the response from me he wanted, he ran to someone else with the exact same cries ;) He was being serious, he wasn't mocking me when he pmed me or even attempting to mock me. He was deadly serious about what he was saying, he was also deadly serious to the other person he pmed when he didn't get a response he liked from me. It's cute your trying to portray him as mocking me when clearly that wasn't the case ;) He has obviously picked up something wrongly and went into a frenzy mode and pmed me to use me as his voice of his discontent about a subject he was mistaken on.

So yea, more like me mocking him for screwing up.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1332719877' post='2943071']
Still, lol @ MK not giving their allies aid when they ask for it.
[/quote]
[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332723955' post='2943110']
[/quote]
If GOONS asked for pure aid we would give it to them. They haven't asked. As MK's Lord High Treasurer (head of econ) I would know. We've already sent nations over to help them out in this war. This hasn't been presented to them as anything but normal tech deals in a format that might be more useful to them for war and rebuilding.

The idea that GOONS doesn't know how to fight and is also only useful to us as a tech farm is also pretty funny. Did you miss DH/NPO?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1332733429' post='2943178']
I thought you thought this was a set-up?
[/quote]
It doesn't matter, you guys look like noobs begging for aid regardless. And I'm drunk as !@#$ and can still see that.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1332733429' post='2943178']
I thought you thought this was a set-up?
[/quote]

No, I was just pointing out how stupid it would be for me to take anything a goon has to say at face value. Nice backpedal though. You know he was being serious, I know he as being serious, I'm sure most people here knew he was being serious. Don't be cute and try to say otherwise to save your members face.

He got the wrong end of the stick, got mad and rushed out to the multiple people he thought would take him on board and respond in the manner he wanted.

Wrong on both accounts.

[quote name='beefington' timestamp='1332736279' post='2943203']
xodi is not a mutt. he's a purebred. we have papers. :colbert:
[/quote]

I'm doubting that, he's more like a Jack Russel/Poodle/King Edward Spaniel.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332717368' post='2943061']
Chax, I have a question for you, please indulge me for a moment. Would you take information from a source that openly hates you and wants you destroyed? Would you take information from a person who you had very little interaction with that calls you a friend? Would you take information from a source that you know hates you, isn't really a friend, with the potential to lure you into a trap so GOONS could have a right to attack you for spying, Could you honestly call a person like that an asset?

Would you so openly trust someone who want to attack you at the first chance they get? I took it for what it was, a joke message where I could cause a goon a bit of trouble for my entertainment. Not someone who is an asset to me.
[/quote]

I'd report it to Sardonic if I were so worried about it being a trap, not report it out in the open like this. Or I'd just ignore it.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1332743828' post='2943240']
I'd report it to Sardonic if I were so worried about it being a trap, not report it out in the open like this. Or I'd just ignore it.
[/quote]
Reporting it to Sardonic would be the most boring of options, that you would suggest that is what he should of done makes your opinion moot on the matter.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1332716065' post='2943055']
I'm not that interested in goon's Intel, If I wanted it, I would have it gathered by my own means ;) Not be spooned it. You do know that I think his message was a joke, clearly it has to be.[/quote]

If all this is true, why the hell did you post it on the OWF? Did you really think the entire world would be interested in something you don't give half a !@#$ about and that was clearly a joke?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332757797' post='2943270']
Reporting it to Sardonic would be the most boring of options, that you would suggest that is what he should of done makes your opinion moot on the matter.
[/quote]

If he were actually interested in not getting called a spy, that's what he'd do.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1332785191' post='2943379']
If all this is true, why the hell did you post it on the OWF? Did you really think the entire world would be interested in something you don't give half a !@#$ about and that was clearly a joke?
[/quote]

Well clearly by the amount of views and responds, people have found it interesting.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1332786264' post='2943384']
If he were actually interested in not getting called a spy, that's what he'd do.
[/quote]

Fyi, it doesn't bother me that anyone would think I'm a spy.

Edited by Hiro Nakara