A Synergy Announcement

SoADarthCyfe6

We've decided that we are going to take a break from Round 21. An unfortunate turn of events, but alas, none of us have the time nor resources to commit to this round. Just to make this clear, this is not the end of us. We will be back in the future and I personally look forward to it. As for that, we wish everyone the best of luck in blowing each others pixels up!

May the Destruction be with you :nuke:

o/ Synergy

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1332480330' post='2942052']
We've decided that we are going to take a break from Round 21. An unfortunate turn of events, but alas, none of us have the time nor resources to commit to this round. Just to make this clear, this is not the end of us. We will be back in the future and I personally look forward to it. As for that, we wish everyone the best of luck in blowing each others pixels up!

May the Destruction be with you :nuke:

o/ Synergy
[/quote]
think you are giving Admins another reason to dicontinue, why not just flippen finish half azzzzz.

[quote name='Hoosierbud' timestamp='1332481097' post='2942059']
think you are giving Admins another reason to dicontinue, why not just flippen finish half azzzzz.
[/quote]
The players of Synergy will still be here. However, they dont have the time to hold an active member base and run an alliance effectively..
Syn isnt dead.. its sleeping

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1332481295' post='2942062']
$%&@! Guess I'm taking a break from trying to roll you this round.
[/quote]

As if you ever could. :P

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1332498618' post='2942094']
Darth why must you do this to me TT_TT
[/quote]

You think I didn't have trouble posting that? D:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1332530527' post='2942260']
As if you ever could. :P
[/quote]
Actually we had it planned out last round - it was the one war Clash let me plan... it just so happened that you got hit first (or someone hit us, I don't remember). :(

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1332611004' post='2942653']
I just thought of something. If Synergy is not around this round, who will be thrown in with SUN for wars :)
[/quote]

I think SUN is big enough to not need anyone else on their side :P

Anyway, SUN has several ex-Synergy members this round

/me blames SUN-TLR SE Treaty