A DoW? Already? onoes! OMG!

Isaac MatthewII

Poor form?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Chaos Reigns' timestamp='1332995600' post='2944786']
Hahaha. You took everything I said literally and out of context. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you kids over trivial matters. For the record, I didn't threaten anyone just because you guys fail to read and fail to stay in context. Lol bunch of nerds.

I have a resolution for your shenanigans, GLOF. Don't worry so much.

P.S. By definition you can't control Chaos. Go back and edit your posts before someone reads the phrase "control Chaos" :P
[/quote]

If you post threats they are just that threats. Sheesh if you dont mean it dont type it... What you wrote is a threat that would stand up in court...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seens you take threats in a virtual environment all too realistically.. and I'm sure a virtual court would uphold your claims..
but the argument is virtually worthless now..

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1333005812' post='2944890']
It seens you take threats in a virtual environment all too realistically.. and I'm sure a virtual court would uphold your claims..
but the argument is virtually worthless now..
[/quote]
In this day and age with cyberbullying yes I do. Considering more and more states are passing laws against it people are going to have to step back and look at what they are typing.

Hhahaha...I cant stop laughing at the fact that GLOFers (or former GLOFers) cant read. This is a threat: I will destroy the rabbit population if you do not give me *puts pinki at tip of mouth* one MILLION dollars. See? Did you take that seriously? No because it was an example of a threat not an actual threat. In short. L O L

Sorry, I've been busy so didn't have time to reply to any of this.

[quote name='Chaos Reigns' timestamp='1332702551' post='2942985']
After harassing and trolling me, you expect me to not get angry at the immaturity level of you children? You are the one that needs to grow up.
[/quote]

I need to grow up? I've never even spoken to you, but from what I've seen, it's you who has been running around throwing toys out of his pram.

As Auctor said, there was no harrassment. YOU hunted him down.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1332741715' post='2943233']
you stalked us down to our channel and began berating me and attempting to join all the channels I was in. No one made any attempt to "harass" you in such a way as to illicit OOC threats and frankly you seem pretty unhinged. :/
[/quote]
[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332780650' post='2943349']
Well generally when at war you try to communicate with the advisary. Also nobody joined all the channels you were in :/...
[/quote]

[01:38] <+Chaos> hey Auctor
[01:39] <+Chaos> $%&@ you
[01:39] <%TheSnowman> lol
[01:39] <+Chaos> you said you don't want anything to do with APC
[01:39] <+Chaos> then you hijacked our alliance
[01:39] <+Chaos> then you attack me
[01:39] <+Chaos> when the round started today
[01:40] <+Chaos> so you're a !@#$@#$ hypocrite and a little !@#$
[01:40] <+Chaos> that's all kid
[01:40] <+Chaos> stupid little 15 year old

You guys should probably learn how to better initiate conversations with those you're at war with.

Also, you're one hell of a troll, I can just tell how much you must have been laughing while typing that & the rest of what was said. :lol1:

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332989513' post='2944733']
Lol omg its in front of your face.

<@Auctor> OOC threats now?
<+Chaos> [size="3"][b]this is a threat[/b][/size]: you would be a dead kid if you pulled stupid !@#$ and I knew you IRL
<+Chaos> call the cops !@#$%*

Meaning...again...that that was not a threat but [b]"This is a threat"[/b]
Increased the size so you could read it. Also in response to that other guy, you are not trolling. By definition trolling is you are not serious. Apparently you are.

And as he said [22:58] <+Chaos> your mothers **** is wound tight
[/quote]

lol omg rofl lmao it's like you're purposefully ignoring the "it's a good job you're behind a computer" line as though it's not an OOC threat.

[quote name='Chaos Reigns' timestamp='1332995600' post='2944786']
Hahaha. You took everything I said literally and out of context. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you kids over trivial matters. For the record, I didn't threaten anyone just because you guys fail to read and fail to stay in context. Lol bunch of nerds.
[/quote]

Ok then, what context exactly did you mean this in?

[22:57] <+Chaos> I'm so glad for your sake you're behind a computer screen

[quote name='Chaos Reigns' timestamp='1332917761' post='2944196']
End result:
APC and RD are great friends,
GLOF/Squatters failed.

Boohoo cry less. (new round btw)
[/quote]

No.

End result: APC disbands.

Heh. This is amusing. Some people simply don't know their heads from their asses. Isaac and Chaos apparently don't know much. For me, this was never about what happened in the past. It was what was going on in the present. I don't and never have given two !@#$% about past rounds.

As for carrying grudges, it is quite apparent that both Isaac, Chaos, and APC carry grudges from the last three rounds as much as GLOF does. In my opinion all involved need to stop with that BS. That is just me though. No one is really coming out looking clean. Also defending what is blatantly an OOC threat from Chaos is stupid. I don't care if it was a "joke" or not. It was ignorant, stupid, and pathetic to even go there as a "joke".

An example of what a threat is is not a threat. If you're truly threatened do something about it. Or stfu and deal with it. Just stop complaining.