A DoW? Already? onoes! OMG!

Isaac MatthewII

Poor form?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So some of our friends from a few months back are still butt hurt from their curb stomp and are back on day two of the round with a three nation blitz. My question is..Really? Whatever APC and Squatter seem to be going at it since they attacked us obviously. For some reason people take things on Steve way to seriously nowadays and remain butt hurt for longer amounts of time then they really should. Is it just me or is this poor form? Whatever thats what Steve is about, fighting. Go get them I guess and all that stuff. AP Coalition o/ Squatters o/

Our stats:
NS: 7,028
Nations:4
Av. Stregth: 1,757

Their stats:
NS:16,180
Nations:11 (Plus some other from another AA I think maybe just one)
Av. Strength: 1,562

EDIT: The poll isnt me complaining I just wanna know if im the only one that thinks this is odd..

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332386937' post='2941440']
For some reason people take things on Steve way to seriously nowadays[/quote]

Tell me about it.

[22:57] <+Chaos> I'm so glad for your sake you're behind a computer screen

I wont even go into what was said after that but you guys have got a lot of growing up to do.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1332434361' post='2941661']
Tell me about it.

I wont even go into what was said after that but you guys have got a lot of growing up to do.
[/quote]

Chaos is a noob... :P Honestly though you probably deserved it. If not, havnt we all gotten a bit angry even with bad reason?

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1332434361' post='2941661']
Tell me about it.

[/quote]

After harassing and trolling me, you expect me to not get angry at the immaturity level of you children? You are the one that needs to grow up.

you stalked us down to our channel and began berating me and attempting to join all the channels I was in. No one made any attempt to "harass" you in such a way as to illicit OOC threats and frankly you seem pretty unhinged. :/

Edited by Auctor

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1332741715' post='2943233']
you stalked us down to our channel and began berating me and attempting to join all the channels I was in. No one made any attempt to "harass" you in such a way as to illicit OOC threats and frankly you seem pretty unhinged. :/
[/quote]

Well generally when at war you try to communicate with the advisary. Also nobody joined all the channels you were in :/...

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1332741715' post='2943233']
[/quote]

I like how you assume what I'm feeling like. I didn't stalk anyone. Don't make things up just so your wild accusations work. Btw, you giving me the link to a nation in SE that isn't yours is a no no on many levels. You don't know what sarcasm is and if you truly took what I said literally, then you're a tool.

Enjoy your low level wars and round 2, 3, 4 etc cause I'm done playing your butthurt version of TE.

The Anti-Prick Coalition declares Auctor and his GLOF friends, pricks.

In other news this is what happened for all of the people that dont know.

1.I join Steve
2.I declare on GLOF on my own before joining APC
3.After a round of wars I peace out and send a message to my advisaries saying I joined APC I no longer want war and they peace out.
4.After joining APC with no GLOF wars I am hit by GLOF for a second round of wars.
5.APC tries to contact GLOF and is given a bunch of fake leadership and they say as reps we must hit RD.
6.Some GLOFers fake being RD and approve of a small dual between two of our nations to settle it.
7.RD contacts us saying WTF and were like oh my bad they faked being you.
8.RD says no that was a faker and we soon become friends and then allies with RD.
9.APC says "I am tired of this, those GLOFers are going down" after many raids on our nations
10.We declare on GLOF, APC and GLOF go at it.
11.GLOF disbands and APC declares victory.
12. Silence for an entire round (this last round)
13.Former GLOFers join this round under the AA AP Coalition and it is changed to squatters after complaints from our PM.
14.Squatter and LAPALAAPC both hit AP Coalition day two of the round.

So the entire conflict has lasted 3 rounds all brought to you by the former GLOFers.So in short they have the butt hurt sickness. A disease that should be destroyed on Steve before it spreads to the entire population.

[quote name='Chaos Reigns' timestamp='1332856458' post='2943722']
Btw, you giving me the link to a nation in SE that isn't yours is a no no on many levels.
[/quote]
won't even go into the other stuff because if you think making excuses for the kind of behavior you engaged in is justifiable, you're beyond reason.

that said, responding to your thinly veiled threats to carry things over to regular CN with humor really isn't that horrible a crime.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1332884121' post='2943821']
won't even go into the other stuff because if you think making excuses for the kind of behavior you engaged in is justifiable, you're beyond reason.

that said, responding to your thinly veiled threats to carry things over to regular CN with humor really isn't that horrible a crime.
[/quote]

What is this thing you call "CN"?

Also, I dont think Chaos was serious. I mean hes in a rather large alliance :/

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332883461' post='2943813']
In other news this is what happened for all of the people that dont know.

1.I join Steve
2.I declare on GLOF on my own before joining APC
3.After a round of wars I peace out and send a message to my advisaries saying I joined APC I no longer want war and they peace out.
4.After joining APC with no GLOF wars I am hit by GLOF for a second round of wars.
[s]5.APC tries to contact GLOF and is given a bunch of fake leadership and they say as reps we must hit RD.[/s]
[s]6.Some GLOFers fake being RD and approve of a small dual between two of our nations to settle it.[/s]
7.RD contacts us saying WTF and were like oh my bad they faked being you.
8.RD says no that was a faker and we soon become friends and then allies with RD.
9.APC says "I am tired of this, those GLOFers are going down" after many raids on our nations
10.We declare on GLOF, APC and GLOF go at it.
11.GLOF disbands and APC declares victory.
12. Silence for an entire round (this last round)
13.Former GLOFers join this round under the AA AP Coalition and it is changed to squatters after complaints from our PM.
14.Squatter and LAPALAAPC both hit AP Coalition day two of the round.

So the entire conflict has lasted 3 rounds all brought to you by the former GLOFers.So in short they have the butt hurt sickness. A disease that should be destroyed on Steve before it spreads to the entire population.
[/quote]
Totally not apart of GLoF and never was. They haven't lost a war (yet) which makes them endure me as a member.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332890396' post='2943859']
EDIT: I misread what you said. So it wasnt "Some GLOFers" it was Baskan not related to GLOF except that he was in the chan. But I will say that a GLOFer "Auctor" said he was RD so GLOF was still involved.
[/quote]
I'm not a member of GLOF and I've never claimed to be in RD.

I can say that not once have we ever been approached anything short of abusively and yall've never given us a reason not to want to continue this conflict. Yall started this by raiding us, yall perpetuate it by spurious accusations and blatant falsehoods, and yall have shown you are willing time and again to cross lines that shouldn't ever be crossed in this world. The exciting part is that this is an arena in which we find it appropriate to and will fight you. so hi.