Mercenary hiring

HHAYD

A mail from an untraceable source was sent to every known mercenary forces in the world.

[quote]
Customer: Classified

Type of operation: Counterinsurgency against potential rebels in Midwest Republic and peacekeeping

Term of contract: At least a decade of operation

Start of contract: When everything goes south in Midwest Republic

Size of military force needed: Sufficient to stamp down major insurgency and to ensure the stability of the government

Assistance: Midwest Republic's military might not be able to assist. The FPA will cooperate though.

Secrecy: Essential, mercenary forces are to be disguised as Midwest Republic's military or Federal Police Agency. Uniforms and weapons will be provided.

Payment: Open to negotiation[/quote]

Edited by HHAYD

[code]
*Classified*

To -- Origin Source
From -- Admiral Emil Kharzin of the Korian Migrant Fleet

We recently received a communique coming from coordinates
in the Midwest Republic and there is a contingent of
Korian Marines, who would be interested in serving
as mercenaries to represent the Fleet in your nation.

Payment can be discussed at a later date, but first
we need to know when it is required for our force
to arrive. What strength of force should be expected
and where they will be stationed. In addition we will
need information of the Midwest Republic's government
and current military strength to better judge
the situation presented to us.

Keelah se'lai
[/code]

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1331486779' post='2936858']
[code]
*Classified*

To -- Origin Source
From -- Admiral Emil Kharzin of the Korian Migrant Fleet

We recently received a communique coming from coordinates
in the Midwest Republic and there is a contingent of
Korian Marines, who would be interested in serving
as mercenaries to represent the Fleet in your nation.

Payment can be discussed at a later date, but first
we need to know when it is required for our force
to arrive. What strength of force should be expected
and where they will be stationed. In addition we will
need information of the Midwest Republic's government
and current military strength to better judge
the situation presented to us.

Keelah se'lai
[/code]
[/quote]

[quote]
To: Admiral Emil Kharzin of the Korian Migrant Fleet

We do not know exactly when we need assistance and how much forces are required, but they will be needed as there is a possibility of a future unrest. For now, we need a standby force stationed in every major and state capital city, and is ready to mobilize within less than a week.

The military is currently undergoing major expansion, capable of matching some of the superpowers' military forces in size and technology. However, it has some disciplinary problems, and considering its past history of rebelling against the previous government, some units may go rogue during an emergency, or worse, a majority of the military. The fact that I had to beg the state governments to send in their police forces to quell the military's protests against me is very alarming.

The working class has been making some large noises lately, mostly wanting more social services, higher wages and etc, and many businesses are treating them harshly. Since the economy is doing well, I doubt the problems are going to get worse.[/quote]

Hourglass International sent a brief reply containing its "catalog," updated and expanded considerably since its creation last year, along with an attached message in text reading "Details." Hourglass' main specialty was light infantry, which provided a number of services including training, advisory, covert operations, protection, and combat. They were apolitical and very discreet.

Edited by Vedran

[code]
-Classified-

To: Customer

I thank you for the speedy reply, but unfortunately
you have not provided the information I have
asked for. I require the number of troops
that will be needed for this venture so that I
may ask my government for the necessary supplies
to proceed. Again I ask for an estimate of how
many soldiers you will require at each city
to see if we will be equipped to deal with
such a situation.

We will not require to be armed, we can provide
armaments ourselves. In addition we will need
some way of entering your country with this
amount of men and munitions. Please supply me with
a safe route for my men to travel.
[/code]

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1331501863' post='2936949']
Hourglass International sent a brief reply containing its "catalog," updated and expanded considerably since its creation last year, along with an attached message in text reading "Details." Hourglass' main specialty was light infantry, which provided a number of services including training, advisory, covert operations, protection, and combat. They were apolitical and very discreet.
[/quote]

[quote]We need 5,000 on standby in case if they are needed. Should the situation arise, we will need significantly more, possibly over 20,000. They will be given temporary resident ID cards and a list of locations of where they need to be stationed will be provided.[/quote]

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1331502203' post='2936954']
[code]
-Classified-

To: Customer

I thank you for the speedy reply, but unfortunately
you have not provided the information I have
asked for. I require the number of troops
that will be needed for this venture so that I
may ask my government for the necessary supplies
to proceed. Again I ask for an estimate of how
many soldiers you will require at each city
to see if we will be equipped to deal with
such a situation.

We will not require to be armed, we can provide
armaments ourselves. In addition we will need
some way of entering your country with this
amount of men and munitions. Please supply me with
a safe route for my men to travel.
[/code]
[/quote]

[quote]
For now, we need 5,000 in total on standby. They will be given temporary resident ID cards and a list of locations of where they need to be stationed will be provided. They must be armed with our weapons to avoid detection should they be put into active service. It is highly likely that the general public will frown upon foreign soldiers on their territory, especially if they arrived unannounced.[/quote]

Edited by HHAYD

After receiving conformation from the Unknown Customer in the Midwest Republic a small transport flotilla was assembled from the Fleet. With the the Fleet still preparing for operations in the Caribbean the small squadron of ships would sail out of the Caribbean through the Bahamian Archipelago and into the Atlantic under the command of Captain Alena Malenkoff. It would take the greater part of two weeks for the squadron of ships to sail back up the coast of North America towards the Saint-Laurence Waterway that was the Midwest Republic's only aquatic route minus traveling up the Mississippi which would be impossible, having to move through red tape of France, the Central American Union, and the Dixie Confederacy. Moving via the Saint-Laurence, the red tape would be reduced and there was a chance that with friendly relations being fostered between the Korians and New England, in addition to Pravus Inguro's recent political silence that Malenkoff's expedition would arrive without problems.

If things proceeded as planned, the transport fleet would arrive in Chicago and Malenkoff would begin unloading her regiments of Korian Marines. For safety precautions, the Medical Board had allowed to increase the strength of the expedition by five thousand including some light combat vehicles and artillery. This would place ten thousand Korians to be used for the defense of the Midwest Republic.