Clarification Request

The Landlord

Mixed Messages - or Not (See 1st Post)  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please don't take away my TE. I am [i]far[/i] more involved with it than SE. I'm in the top 5% there, but only check in for a minute every day to pay bills, do tech deals, etc. Otherwise I don't have much to do there, whereas TE always involved multiple daily checks, ongoing activity and so on. And that only increased when there was war in TE

In sum: I'm bored <_<

Please bring back TE soon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look in my opinion if you get rid of CN:TE the number of standard edition players will drop, TE provides us with fun and enjoyment throughout the whole round because we can basically declare war on anyone :) will out as much reprocusions as on SE, not only that but for those new people to SE it gives them an idea of what its like to have the stronger units as well as it gives anyone a chance to win a round no matter how new they are, it provides excitement and fun be it by nukin the crap out of someone or just expanding your nation much much faster then SE so please dont get rid of CN:TE.

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1331899610' post='2938850']
Ok, you've convinced me. CN:TE is coming back. I'll post updates on the TE forums and in CN:SE on a specific date of return. (Probably over the coming weekend)
[/quote]
You're awesome. If there is anything we can do, let us know.

o/

Thanks Admin

Ok, you've convinced me. CN:TE is coming back. I'll post updates on the TE forums and in CN:SE on a specific date of return. (Probably over the coming weekend)
[/quote]

CN Post of the year.

[/quote]

Thanks a lot Admin! This is great news!

I believe everybody is happy now:

[img]http://www.inspirationline.com/images/AnimatedHappyGuy.gif[/img]

Edited by El Zurdo

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/35592_1245824899444_full.jpg[/IMG]
[size="1"]thank you.. so much..[/size]

[/quote]

You have made me very very happy.

Thank you :D

If not for CN:TE, I was going to have too much free time, which I would have probably used to try to meet girls, at which I would have likely failed and consequently crushed my frail ego.

Edited by memoryproblems

[/quote]

Two words: AWE SOME

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1331922773' post='2938963']
You have made me very very happy.

Thank you :D

If not for CN:TE, I was going to have too much free time, which I would have probably used to try to meet girls, at which I would have likely failed and consequently crushed my frail ego.
[/quote]
up until now I have been but an observer to everything but this post made,me laugh.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1331926307' post='2938975']
up until now I have been but an observer to everything but this post made,me laugh.
[/quote]

Its like, what to do this weekend? Go out and meet girls, or stay home and WAR!?

[b]WAR!!![/b]

haha.

[/quote]

Thanks kev for your game also thanks for listening to the players good luck this round let's make it a good one

RoadRash

[/quote]
Thank you very much indeed. I wanted to skip this round, but I'll be back, just to support TE :D. We've had a break anyway.

[/quote]

The fact that you need convincing worries me. How hard can it be?

[size="5"][u]Lots[/u] of folks are going to be happy about this![/size]
[img]http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Happy%20Fish.jpg[/img][img]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15072853/images/1306528541522.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZS4t2jxBiJU/TOy8eWZbOdI/AAAAAAAAAZU/IV6gyxk67HI/s1600/3.jpg[/img][img]http://www.animals-zone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/happy-animals-10.jpg[/img]