Oxymoron Accords

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is just an ODP. An MDP or something would include a much more concrete tie to a major alliance. Given CCC is tied to TFD anyway and there was a Legion treaty recently, this treaty doesn't mean much in terms of conflicting with Arizona, especially given the tie Terran Empire has to Legacy.

Independence of such a kind is a death wish, regardless, seeing as GUARD became a target right after GW3 and IRON joined the treaty web due to the political results of GW3 resulting in the two biggest factions being Orders and GOONS/co.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1331002028' post='2934368']
I can understand the confusion around this, but people forget CCC is the only alliance GOD ever fought that we actually came away liking [i]more[/i]
[/quote]

If I only I could have added to that list :(

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1331005731' post='2934394']Does this mean i can't openly troll NEAT anymore?
[/quote]

All I know is that it I don't want to be anywhere near the vicinity when NEAT notices!

Congrats to CCC, for demonstrating to Planet Bob what forgiveness looks like ;) Not that I think it will catch on or anything, but you're Christians so - well, goes with the title I suppose.

Congrats to my fantastic friends in CCC on their latest treaty. GOD and the Christians have been united! :D

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1331063844' post='2934683']
Well, this is just an ODP. An MDP or something would include a much more concrete tie to a major alliance. Given CCC is tied to TFD anyway and there was a Legion treaty recently, this treaty doesn't mean much in terms of conflicting with Arizona, especially given the tie Terran Empire has to Legacy.

Independence of such a kind is a death wish, regardless, seeing as GUARD became a target right after GW3 and IRON joined the treaty web due to the political results of GW3 resulting in the two biggest factions being Orders and GOONS/co.
[/quote]
GUARD could have done something if it wasn't so concerned about its collective pixels. If they had united behind ONOS it would have made for a much more interesting war, at the very least.