Oxymoron Accords

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Reptyler' timestamp='1330996445' post='2934328']
My hopes and dreams of GOD declaring war on the CCC seem a bit unrealistic at this point.
[/quote]

You know it's already been done before, Rep, and this probably wouldn't have happened if not for that to be honest. I can understand the confusion around this, but people forget CCC is the only alliance GOD ever fought that we actually came away liking [i]more[/i] - certainly was not the case with LoSS in GW3, NoV in UJW, and so on down the line. They're a genuinely nice group of people, so don't be confused - we've always wanted to be in good company, and this is just that same idea continuing on down the generations.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1331002943' post='2934373']
I guess love really can bloom on the battlefield.
[/quote]

NPL/GOONS MADP 2012

I'm happy to see this finally come to pass.

Does this mean i can't openly troll NEAT anymore?

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

I'm afraid this broke reality a bit. Today, my nations ruler was awoken more than hours before he needed to go to his office to manage his nation. He put on his clothes and got ready to work a bit. He then, after that, fell asleep for another two hours and almost didn't get to his office on time. The nation is confused. (OOC: True story! I somehow lost two productive hours I had plans for by falling asleep after getting dressed)

Oh, and o/

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1331000247' post='2934362']
Let's turn this thread into brainstorming for better treaty titles. Here's my submission: "The Christians Find GOD."
[/quote]

Much better xD

Congrats to GOD and CCC :) Solid allies, both :)