Round 21 Delay?

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1331011962' post='2934454']
admin wanted to watch you squirm.
[/quote]
Thats the Official Statement so far.

Lmao!!^ im already on day 389.... heck my rounds havent finished for a long time!
Yeah admin is enjoying his holiday in the moon so we have a little while more to wait :P

[quote name='EddyH' timestamp='1331075256' post='2934767']
Lmao!!^ im already on day 389.... heck my rounds havent finished for a long time!
Yeah admin is enjoying his holiday in the moon so we have a little while more to wait :P
[/quote]
Being a screwball and confusing the guy isn't funny.

Kevin, I think that you would do the game well if you or yours could at least post a comment as to the delay. We are going on a week without a peep. History has shown that delays effect the number of players and silence just makes it worse.

Trust me, I am not losing sleep, I'm in either way. But I just would hate to see more potential players fall by the way side.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

http://www.cybernations.net/game_update_log.asp
[quote]3-4-2012
Congratulations to our Round 20 winners diego18 (1st), Nexus (2nd), and KillerCruiser (3rd) who each will receive the prizes as detailed on the Tournament Edition prizes screen. Winners may contact me via forum PM to claim their prizes.

[b]Cyber Nations Tournament Edition will remain offline for an undetermined period of time. A notice will be placed here in the game update log when it is scheduled to return.[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1331260412' post='2935741']
Kevin, I think that you would do the game well if you or yours could at least post a comment as to the delay. We are going on a week without a peep. History has shown that delays effect the number of players and silence just makes it worse.

Trust me, I am not losing sleep, I'm in either way. But I just would hate to see more potential players fall by the way side.
[/quote]
Couldn't agree more with this sentiment. A short notice in SE doesn't explain anything.
With all that I can only surmise, that the owner is considering the future of the game as such. Can't think about anything else in the absence of any polite explanation.

Yo the delay is not an easy fix. Installing the new Star Gate Wonder (SGW) somebody began the download and swept maintenance director and tech into the future...... So sit back and wonder just how long this could take! :lol1:

We'll be right back folks!

[quote]Cyber Nations Tournament Edition will remain offline for an undetermined period of time. A notice will be placed here in the game update log when it is scheduled to return.[/quote]

In the future, you can refer to the [url=http://www.cybernations.net/game_update_log.asp]Game Update Log[/url].

Thread closed.