GOONS defending the great wall

r00tn00b

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330534556' post='2930645']
GOONs is known for being active on there own forum, how about you go give that a read and find out?
[/quote]

You got raided and had to write an apology for being snarky. Thats not quite fighting us, more just getting your tech stolen.

Its even worse now, now we raid with nukes.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330533741' post='2930639']
Actually i personally have fought GOONs. you guys are nothing on Non Grata and never will be.
[/quote]

Well, if GOONS can't fight, what is stopping you from honoring your MDoAP with MONGOLS?

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330521123' post='2930599']
Of course you don't if you were able to see things from any other perspective than your own skewed view you'd be almost tolerable.
[/quote]

More abuse but no indication what it is that I missed. I'm not surprised.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330553513' post='2930788']
[/quote]
stating a fact is not abuse. what you missed and continue to miss is the ability to step back and look at anything in a different light. as of this post I am just going to ignore your content and just reply with the crazy ramblings of a senile old man who thinks everyone else is out to get him and needs to let everyone know it.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330558901' post='2930843']
stating a fact is not abuse. what you missed and continue to miss is the ability to step back and look at anything in a different light. as of this post I am just going to ignore your content and just reply with the crazy ramblings of a senile old man who thinks everyone else is out to get him and needs to let everyone know it.
[/quote]

More abuse and no attempt to point out what it is I have missed. Well played, Sir!

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330565824' post='2930910']
More abuse and no attempt to point out what it is I have missed. Well played, Sir!
[/quote]

Welcome to Bob, where if you can't reason with someone, you insult their very existence. :ph34r:

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1330547856' post='2930743']
Because he knows his alliance won't get anywhere near as lenient of terms as they did from Non Grata.
[/quote]

Or because most of our members are MIA at this point in time?

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1330538951' post='2930672']
You got raided and had to write an apology for being snarky. Thats not quite fighting us, more just getting your tech stolen.

Its even worse now, now we raid with nukes.
[/quote]

A raid where i attacked back and you guys barely fought at all. both sides had no wonders, yet 2 on 1 and aid sent and i still held my own against it. Nice to know people can be EoGs just by attacking back to.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330553513' post='2930788']
[/quote]

If you're just going to stand by your fence and yell at the neighborhood kids as they play, what rebuttal did you expect?

C'mon. Didn't you like, fire the first nuke around here? Where's that initiative gone to?

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330570746' post='2930933']
Or because most of our members are MIA at this point in time?
[/quote]
Well that's even sadder than not entering.

"Friendly" reminder that we will continue to hold our policy of charging reps to anyone who strikes us, regardless of reason.

I opened this thread thinking GOONS would be hit with a wall, and was thinking it'd be something like the mongol horde

[img]http://jmichaelrios.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/riders-of-rohan-at-dawn.jpg[/img]

But sadly I was mistaken? I'm really not sure what Caparo's beef is but if I understand correctly it sounds like, "we're not afraid to fight we're just all MIA" - that about right?

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1330571924' post='2930950']
I opened this thread thinking GOONS would be hit with a wall, and was thinking it'd be something like the mongol horde

[img]http://jmichaelrios.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/riders-of-rohan-at-dawn.jpg[/img]

But sadly I was mistaken? I'm really not sure what Caparo's beef is but if I understand correctly it sounds like, "we're not afraid to fight we're just all MIA" - that about right?
[/quote]

there are myriad reasons as to why they're not entering this but i think the most likely are-

1) we didn't think GOONS would attack if we puffed up, bro.
2) MONGOLS said stay out. (this one's been my favorite forever)
3) we're waiting for a REAL war. like, a big one.
4) we're on vacation! spring break! i'm gonna take my top off!
5) that treaty was signed coincidentally, we didn't know GOONS was coming, so it doesn't count.

EDIT: mongols have been good sports about this and it's nice to have a genuine challenge.

Edited by mattski133

[/quote]
Actually I'm pretty sure people were pointing out that you missed the context of that post so your passive aggressive insult held very little weight, but since you seem to have no idea what context is you also missed what these people were pointing out. You're still probably not going to get this or claim that you got it but it doesn't matter, but I don't really care because you're an idiot and since we aren't going to be able to speak reason to your feeble little mind, calling you out on your stupidity is the next best thing. It's very cathartic.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1330572607' post='2930957']
there are myriad reasons as to why they're not entering this but i think the most likely are-

1) we didn't think GOONS would attack if we puffed up, bro.
2) MONGOLS said stay out. (this one's been my favorite forever)
3) we're waiting for a REAL war. like, a big one.
4) we're on vacation! spring break! i'm gonna take my top off!
5) that treaty was signed coincidentally, we didn't know GOONS was coming, so it doesn't count.

EDIT: mongols have been good sports about this and it's nice to have a genuine challenge.
[/quote]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330571587' post='2930947']
Well that's even sadder than not entering.

"Friendly" reminder that we will continue to hold our policy of charging reps to anyone who strikes us, regardless of reason.
[/quote]

When did we mention we wont be doing anything? According to some people Mongols told us to stay out, thing is we werent expecting this at all and most of our members are busy in another realm.

For sure it will be fun when they decide to come back.

[/quote]
Missed, WHAT HAVE YOU MISSED, WHAT THE $%&@ HAVE YOU MISSED, the point good sir you missed the point, the point of my blade you mangy cur. I'll have at ye again if you be boarding my ship again. And I won't be so sloppy next time.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330575658' post='2930981']
When did we mention we wont be doing anything? According to some people Mongols told us to stay out, thing is we werent expecting this at all and most of our members are busy in another realm.

[/quote]
So what you're saying is that we should cut to the chase and preempt you?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330576344' post='2930983']
So what you're saying is that we should cut to the chase and preempt you?
[/quote]

Did i really say that? :o fun can be alot of things, it seems you have a one track mind on everything.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330576522' post='2930989']
Did i really say that? :o fun can be alot of things, it seems you have a one track mind on everything.
[/quote]

Lord Caparo
-Backpedal king

"Please don't call me on my !@#$%^&* bro"

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330575658' post='2930981']

[/quote]
This almost makes me want to force Sardonic to make you pay more reps the longer you wait to attack us. Anticipation tax.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehL7.jpg[/img]