Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1330159079' post='2928036']
Glad to see that the battered wife finally picked up the phone and called. It's a good world out there. Best of luck moving forward.

[IMG]http://www.thehotline.org/wp-content/themes/ndvh-revision-tm/images/phone_background.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

You do know that makes no sense?

I don't think the NpO can ask the STA for help even more times than we already did.

I do also hope that if the STA gets attacked for some reason in the future, the NpO will do that stuff that Ivan did a long time ago when he was leading the NSO: saying "we don't need a treaty to defend someone we like".

I know most Polars have a "Defend the STA without caring if there's a treaty or not" tattoo... and no tattoo removal agencies exist in the North Pole.

o/ Tyga

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330163078' post='2928058']
I want to know how on purely pragmatic grounds it make sense in the way people are suggesting. Is Polaris to remain a pariah forever?
[/quote]

The decision is not based on making Polar a pariah so those thinking it is are barking up the wrong tree.

If this doesn't cause NpO to re-evaluate its Foriegn Affairs after reaching near the bottom of the kleenex box, I fear that NpO will have a very tough time moving forward. Granted, STA and NpO will still be friends. I don't see this going the way of the NPpO agreement and Tyga won't completely abandon NpO either. Just because there isn't a digital agreement doesn't mean they aren't allies. The cancellation merely means STA won't have to burn again for NpO's sake.

Good luck in the future for both alliances.