Warriors DoW

Gibsonator21

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1330534234' post='2930642']
Just wanna throw a shout out to Machanidas who nuked me 6 minutes before our war expired, so now my round is over. Can't declare on anyone, and no one will declare on me. Very classy, buddy.
[/quote]
I'm so sorry for your loss. You must be devastated.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1330534234' post='2930642']
Just wanna throw a shout out to Machanidas who nuked me 6 minutes before our war expired, so now my round is over. Can't declare on anyone, and no one will declare on me. Very classy, buddy.
[/quote]
I personally lol'd. Sorry brah, War is relentless. Id do it to to protect my members

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1330535898' post='2930653']
I personally lol'd. Sorry brah, War is relentless. Id do it to to protect my members
[/quote]

Yeah, I can see how it'd be seen as funny. But being that I was out of town for the last 4 days, and came into the battle with enough time to get in one GA before he was too small to attack, it's pretty chicken****. :) Not saying I've never done it before. Just thought we were on better terms with tW.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1330539663' post='2930677']
Yeah, I can see how it'd be seen as funny. But being that I was out of town for the last 4 days, and came into the battle with enough time to get in one GA before he was [B]too small to attack,[/b] it's pretty chicken****. :) Not saying I've never done it before. Just thought we were on better terms with tW.
[/quote]

my bad -_-

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1330539663' post='2930677']
Yeah, I can see how it'd be seen as funny. But being that I was out of town for the last 4 days, and came into the battle with enough time to get in one GA before he was too small to attack, it's pretty chicken****. :) Not saying I've never done it before. Just thought we were on better terms with tW.
[/quote]
Im sure it was nothing personal and wasnt even really thought about. Warriors war i guess ;)