Busted!!

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1330045326' post='2927126']
First off, calling everyone "!@#$@#$ retarded" and "dumbasses" for expressing interest in an alliance is not leaving on good terms. Oh I forgot to mention after you left calling us "Lazy ass dip !@#$%" and calling ColonelBrick a "week (weak) spineless jellyfish." Yes, I agree we trolled you. That's been addressed.

Second, Get Sum was sanctioned by FAN because of the ghost who sent out mass messages to get him votes. Yes, everything Facebones leaked was true. We tried to take a senate seat from FAN in the beginning of our switch over to yellow. We talked to FAN and sorted that all out and it has since been dismissed as an issue.

So please get your !@#$ straight before trying to slander us.
[/quote]

Want to keep going? This is where you decide. Because if you want to keep going we can keep going. Because it seems to me you are trying to get ADude to tell me to close my mouth because you don't want anyone else to know what I am about to dump on this forum. Now xR1 if you had nothing to hide why would you do that?

[img]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/089905299e7c4e2ca5a8c3c524b08bf8.jpg[/img]

So where do we go from here? I will let you decide.

Edited by Evella Vada

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Evella Vada' timestamp='1330046038' post='2927139']
Want to keep going? This is where you decide. Because if you want to keep going we can keep going. Because it seems to me you are trying to get ADude to tell me to close my mouth because you don't want anyone else to know what I am about to dump on this forum. Now xR1 if you had nothing to hide why would you do that?

[img]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/14c6534ad5e94b429f7dfd07eabe4f01.jpg[/img]

So where do we go from here? I will let you decide.
[/quote]

I have nothing to hide. I want you to shut your mouth because this is a dumb situation and getting dumber by the second.

[quote name='Facebones123' timestamp='1330046871' post='2927153']
Does it help the Evella Vada was in the IRC when my password leaked? I am so confused I just thought I sucked. Now it seems that everyone on here sucks
[/quote]

What GPF does best. Classless show as usual. I am almost disappointed I had to stoop just as low. "Almost"

[quote name='Facebones123' timestamp='1330047159' post='2927160']
Yeah, I don know whats going on craps popping off. How in the world did you get them to stop attacking you? That doesn't seem the least bit fair, they are building bases on holy grounds gosh dang-it.
[/quote]

I left the alliance, 1 day ago. Others have indicated they plan to leave as well.

Edited by Evella Vada

[quote name='Evella Vada' timestamp='1330044914' post='2927123']
NO NO NO NO NO. Let me fix this right quick Stand by for LOG dump. Global Protection Force, Colonel Brick. I tried to leave GPF under good circumstances, I really did, I went to Oceania, and since I have been there I have been nothing but trolled. ADude[OCN] can affirm this. I tried to stay cordial, but this is absolutely balderdash. There is a spai in GPF and I will give you his link in a moment, NPL can confirm this. By the way the logs were not false, everything that the spai put on CN Intel is the truth, until Jack queried GPF and said he was going to roll us, and sanctioned Get_Sum, ask Jack the leader of FAN, hell you don't have to believe a word that I say. Its all out there. Also look at their ridiculous proof, and the fact ColonelBrick is posting all these logs to convince everyone that facebones did it... how practical is that, hes suppose to be the Secretary General of GPF, should not take that much "splaining"
[/quote]

OK THIS MAKES THE MOST SENSE OUT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE READ ON THIS PIECE OF TRASH PAGE.
I been trying to explain this the entire damn day, I didn't do crap somebody up top just decided to go all German shniza on my chest. I knew this was all BS

and it feels just great. The entirety of GPF believes Im some a$$ selling information to other alliances or whatevs, I mean I don't really know what else to say there is no self satisfaction in stealing pointless info about some pointless crap in regards to a pointless alliance. Maybe if I went on the damn forum I would have seen something stupid like this coming and coulda packed up and left.

And plus If I was actually a damn spy wouldn't you think I would have tried to take some authority in the alliance before dumping information. I mean IDK, I never even checked out the academy for god sake.

Edited by Facebones123

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1330048496' post='2927177']
It is interesting to see that GPF is in talks about a merger of sorts with SUN, in an attempt to take yellow away from FAN.
[/quote]

The idea is that we absorb SUN, MO, and perhaps ROCK. Once we have done that, then the intent was to build up strong, increase our yellow count, and wait until the next war when FAN got hit again, and was weak. Then we would seize the day.

[quote name='Evella Vada' timestamp='1330048609' post='2927181']
The idea is that we absorb SUN, MO, and perhaps ROCK. Once we have done that, then the intent was to build up strong, increase our yellow count, and wait until the next war when FAN got hit again, and was weak. Then we would seize the day.
[/quote]

I could never see ROCK merging with anyone, but it is good to know that they are messing with someone that we are protecting. As far as merging with SUN, the level of fail that would exist in one place would be too much.

[quote name='Facebones123' timestamp='1330048616' post='2927183']
Yeah I know its just dumb as hell. I knew I was attacked for no reason. I new it was staged, but the kept trying to shove some stupid excuse's down my throat. Can't trust a suspected spy though so why listen right?
[/quote]

I have seen this done time and time again. Create suspect, and then have everyone avalanche them to where they can not possibly have any creditably. I don't think the rest of CN is that silly though. You just have to look at all the members of GPF and see what the stand/stood for. To be quite honest I am probably the worst of them when someone gets on my bad side, perhaps my greatest flaw, my temperament.

[quote name='Evella Vada' timestamp='1330048806' post='2927190']
I have seen this done time and time again. Create suspect, and then have everyone avalanche them to where they can not possibly have any creditably. I don't think the rest of CN is that silly though. You just have to look at all the members of GPF and see what the stand/stood for. To be quite honest I am probably the worst of them when someone gets on my bad side, perhaps my greatest flaw, my temperament.
[/quote]

Yeah its whatever. At least I'm figuring out how to set up my avatar and sig in the wasted time spent on this stupid topic.

Ha....ha.....ha....ha...ha

It just gets better and better.

I remember Evella and XR1 calling out a certain alliance out about GPF being better in every way.
One that I belong to.
One that isn't self destructing.
One that isn't involved in shady, back alley transactions.
One that isn't involved in possible espionage.

This thread amuses me. Please continue.

This is all fine and dandy and thanks for the heads up. Now you can tell us about your change in government. I know I at least wanna hear that story, and yes all you trolls it has been discussed here a bit, but in my job you can't just take one side of a story as fact. In my job your taught that everyone slips up and mentions something that isn't fact at one point, which is why there are three sides to every story (more depending on the number of people) there is Person A's account of what happened, Person B's account of what happened, and the truth. I want to hear both sides and try to determine the truth from that or at least have both sides out there so we as a community can draw our own conclusions with both sides and evidence present.

Edited by chaosclanlord