Busted!!

Planet Bob,

I am here to announce that the Global Protection Force has today expelled and ordered the immediate ZI of a member, caught red handed in severe acts of Espionage.

His ruler name is Facebones123, and he has been caught after leaking FALSE intelligence that was purposely set up by the GPF Government.

Please take this message as forward notice if Facebones123 ever tries to join your alliance.

o/ GPF

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then, it looks like things are already starting to go downhill. I at least expected a couple more months before things like this started to happen. However if you aren't going to provide any evidence of your claims then you are unjustly attacking a person for no reason.

Well Our guy is quite famous for the use of the anonymous log in function on our forums.

Fair enough, many n00bs like to check that box. It's when you check that box when you log on and suddenly posts appear on CNTel that arouse our suspicion.

-------------------

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/wm0592.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/facebones2.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------

As you can see from the top image, The last recorded Log in was 08:47 PM The Next Image Displays the latest post on CNTel, 54 Minutes before. Using simple mathematics, Take 54 Minutes from the clock in the bottom right and you get your match - Facebones logged in for enough time to get what he wanted and post it on CNTel.

This is infact the icing on the cake following a long and extensive investigation by GPF into espionage.

I would not authorise such an attack on any member without solid proof.

Edited by Colonel brick

Well sir im not sure if this would help, but I myself have not been on the GPF forum for at least month. The last time I was on it was about 2 days after I was accepted into the alliance. That very same day I went into that alliance chat room or whatever you call it. I went to change my password but I didn't do it correctly so my password appeared in the room, I never changed my password after that. Possibly someone got hold of it and did whatever the hell you are talking about considering I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT CNTEL IS!!!!!!! (nor do i have the alliance fourm tab'd so I never went on cause I couldn't remember what is FING called, can't you tell how my resources never changed). So either somebody used my account to send classified information elsewhere or Im just getting !@#$ on for god knows what.

Im a damn peeonn all I wanted out of this alliance was to do tech deals and expand my nation. I have no need to spy on you considering you treated me fairly and gave me a fair amount of freedom.

So yeah im asking you can you please call off the attack please, and maybe send me some damn money considering the great amount of debt you guys put me in for this bs.

Thank you

and what the hell is the anonymous log on function? lol.

I seriously have !@#$ knowledge of what you guys are talking about which should be proof enough. Cybernations for Facebones123 includes:

Open Page.
Sign In.
Collect Taxes.
Pay Bills.
Send Tech.
By Infra.
Log DA $%&@ out.

[quote name='Facebones123' timestamp='1330019081' post='2926783']
Well sir im not sure if this would help, but I myself have not been on the GPF forum for at least month. The last time I was on it was about 2 days after I was accepted into the alliance. That very same day I went into that alliance chat room or whatever you call it. I went to change my password but I didn't do it correctly so my password appeared in the room, I never changed my password after that. Possibly someone got hold of it and did whatever the hell you are talking about considering I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT CNTEL IS!!!!!!! (nor do i have the alliance fourm tab'd so I never went on cause I couldn't remember what is FING called, can't you tell how my resources never changed). So either somebody used my account to send classified information elsewhere or Im just getting !@#$ on for god knows what.

Im a damn peeonn all I wanted out of this alliance was to do tech deals and expand my nation. I have no need to spy on you considering you treated me fairly and gave me a fair amount of freedom.

So yeah im asking you can you please call off the attack please, and maybe send me some damn money considering the great amount of debt you guys put me in for this bs.

Thank you
[/quote]

A few minutes after some guy linked this thread on the external site. How else would you have known about this thread? And why would you choose today to suddenly register a CN forum account? You lost bro, it's over.

Edited by Poppa Clam

My buddy facebook messaged me he plays cybernations as well on a regular basis and is on the forums regularly. And when i realized no one would respond to me in game I decided to post on here. You can decifer every little thing I say with a keen eye and thats fine I understand thats what you got to do. But I know I am telling the truth, and when you guys keep getting royally $%&@ed from the inside I wont be here to blame

Oh Facebones, you make this all the more interesting, It's too good!

The thing about the anonymous log in to our forum is actually although your average member can't see you logged in, our Admin database can show the last time you logged in anonymously or not, so lets not play the I've not been on card. You are referring to IRC, where you accidentally entered your Nick Password into the channel. Not your forum password.

Also instead of running to me about these attacks you came straight to this thread! Why is this? Well earlier today I had a friend do me a favor.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/sgs9wk.jpg[/IMG]

Elbackpack then logged on at 5:34 PM and saw the above reply to his topic.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/34ryvtf.jpg[/IMG]

Then guess what? For the first time in CN history, Facebones123 registered on the CN Forums!!! Please do note the time!

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/ob04g1.jpg[/IMG]

If anybody would like to look at Facebones's post time above?

The best thing is, the link provided to you on CNTel linked you to this forum. Where you then created an account here to defend your actions. Never would you have come here first if that link wasn't displayed to you.

[quote name='Colonel brick' timestamp='1330006279' post='2926601']
Leaked on an External Forum dedicated to acts of Espionage against all alliances within Cybernations.
[/quote]

[OOC]Give Bros his details and get him to cross reference it on said external board, it worked for catching Hereno.[OOC]

I hope you punish him severely, or not.

Check your inbox in game bro. I did run to you as well as one of the aggressors in the attack before posting on here. and yes I meant my IRC but i use that password for all cybernations account information(not anymore thats for sure), I felt comfortable enough with you guys to not have to change the damn thing. I can't make you believe me but im telling you it may be my username but it was certainly not me behind the computer screen.

I wish I could argue the timing but It states that is 05:32 pm whatever whatever, Im not sure if the falls around Noon ish on the east coast but that is the approximate time I got on the computer after getting back from the grocery store lol.

I mean here is the facebook convo. I took out names for obvious reasons. I highly doubt it will stop the attacks but it does confirm the time I got on the computer from this exact time.

(http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109304

hey what have you been up to?

Busted!!
forums.cybernations.net
Planet Bob, I am here to announce that the Global Protection Force has today expelled and ordered the immediate ZI of a member, caught red handed i...

about an hour ago
WTF
i just logged in im getting completely dick raped

about an hour ago
what'd you do? hahaha

about an hour ago
I didnt do anything thats the thing
Thats why im confused as a !@#$%*
They got these sanctions on me too. I am fairly aggravated )