zero tolerance

AP Coalition is now learning that we are forced to reckon with, outnumbered but we are still kicking Ass. Next round will be totally different more organized and more coordinated. We won't be an easy target anymore, AS and ask: O.P I am proud of the effort and determination that Catharsis members have been doing. Look out next round as we will be more organized Leadership is being built and next round you will be extremely dangerous.

Edited by untouchable

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1329561381' post='2923297']
AP Coalition is now learning that we are forced to reckon with, outnumbered but we are still kicking Ass. Next round will be totally different more organized and more coordinated. We won't be an easy target anymore, AS and ask: O.P I am proud of the effort and determination that Catharsis members have been doing. Look out next round as we will be more organized Leadership is being built and next round you will be extremely dangerous.
[/quote]
Well best of luck with that. ALso edit your info :v

• 1 month later...

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1329561381' post='2923297']
[/quote]

You are not gov for APC. I am. I hope you're not the one who hijacked my alliance.

• 3 months later...