DoW

GWgw10

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1330113485' post='2927629']
Maybe when you fight.. Your guys had no casualties the whole round
[/quote]
My casualties are 535,547 atm.
Before the last war it was 200,000+, higher than most trolls, who are critisising me.
Btw, I'm not bragging about my casualties. I'm not after increasing them and it's not my purpose in the game, dear friend.
I just like sparring matches between the alliances, that's all.
We all are in TE for different purposes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330111475' post='2927609']
I'm just giving the statistics,like everybody does, including OP. This is a long war and it has to be updated.
Poor taste? WE fight honourably, without tricks.
[/quote]
So sitting out almost the entire round, hitting AAs at war or fresh out and downdeclaring are not dirty tricks?

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330113953' post='2927635']
My casualties are 535,547 atm.
Before the last war it was 200,000+, higher than most trolls, who are critisising me.
Btw, I'm not bragging about my casualties. I'm not after increasing them and it's not my purpose in the game, dear friend.
I just like sparring matches between the alliances, that's all.
We all are in TE for different purposes.
[/quote]
Read what i said about casualties. I selected a group of people. You were not in it.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1330114946' post='2927640']
So sitting out almost the entire round, hitting AAs at war or fresh out and downdeclaring are not dirty tricks?
[/quote]
We've had 3 wars. Dirty tricks are your proffession, Paul :D. We didn't hit anybody at war, stop lying, buddy.
You have no relevance to this thread and unload all your verbal crap here, as always.
By the way, all PS members are having lower casualties than mine. So are you. Who was hiding all round?
You, on the other hand, are famous for calling your downdeclares the updeclares.
I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore.
In 6 days, my presence here is over and I'm very happy about that.

Edited by kongland

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1330115015' post='2927641']
Read what i said about casualties. I selected a group of people. You were not in it.
[/quote]
Oh, that..sorry, I misunderstood you.
Well, we've lost 5 or 6 members during the round. As you know, recruits are dark horses and some of them were reluctant to fight or just became inactive.
That's why I've been weeding membership all the time. I don't keep records of every single nation, so I can't argue with you, Stelios

I must add, that both PS and Citadel went into this war willingly and had the time to prepare and to plan (for us it was 6 days, after a short war with RD, for PS it was a few weeks).
The thing is, they underestimated us. PS are good fighters and refreshed my skills at tactics :)
Apart from their rogue/spy planted into Citadel and hostility towards us for unknown reason, despite my previous attempts to become friendlier, I have no problems with them. I never fought PS before and I'm happy our members have a skilled opponent to train them.

o/Citadel members
o/PS members

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330121795' post='2927697']
I must add, that both PS and Citadel went into this war willingly and had the time to prepare and to plan (for us it was 6 days, after a short war with RD, for PS it was a few weeks).
The thing is, they underestimated us. PS are good fighters and refreshed my skills at tactics :)
Apart from their rogue/spy planted into Citadel and hostility towards us for unknown reason, despite my previous attempts to become friendlier, I have no problems with them. I never fought PS before and I'm happy our members have a skilled opponent to train them.

o/Citadel members
o/PS members
[/quote]
Great post :)

We didn't underestimate you. You were just the AA that lined up the best with us and we were getting bored. We knew it would be a tough fight and it was clear that your warchests allowed you to get the upperhand in the second round of declares. Also the only reason we brought in an additional nation is because one of our nations went unexpectedly inactive and we needed someone to fill in his declare spots so the other nations were not left hanging out to dry. Anyways, well fought.

[quote name='GWgw10' timestamp='1330176152' post='2928105']
We didn't underestimate you. You were just the AA that lined up the best with us and we were getting bored. We knew it would be a tough fight and it was clear that your warchests allowed you to get the upperhand in the second round of declares. Also the only reason we brought in an additional nation is because one of our nations went unexpectedly inactive and we needed someone to fill in his declare spots so the other nations were not left hanging out to dry. Anyways, well fought.
[/quote]
If you want somebody to join the fight at your side, let them join your AA, not let him stabbing us from the dark as an OP applicant.
We've had 3 members inactive all this time plus one deserter..that leaves 11 Citadel members figthing.
WE'll post the final statistics on the last day or day before, unless you want to end the slaughter.

We were fighting in a decent way and even didn't use donations.All our tricks were in us thinking it through and being smart. No dirty tricks, just powerful brains ;)

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330208059' post='2928277']
If you want somebody to join the fight at your side, let them join your AA, not let him stabbing us from the dark as an OP applicant.
We've had 3 members inactive all this time plus one deserter..that leaves 11 Citadel members figthing.
WE'll post the final statistics on the last day or day before, unless you want to end the slaughter.

We were fighting in a decent way and even didn't use donations.All our tricks were in us thinking it through and being smart. No dirty tricks, just powerful brains ;)
[/quote]
You are wrong, you are fighting well because you have WCs which were a result of your fighting easy wars and sitting around while everyone else fought. One of the major communication issues here is that everyone knows it to be true but you.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330208059' post='2928277']
All our tricks were in us thinking it through and being smart. No dirty tricks, just powerful brains ;)
[/quote]
That was just seriously hilarious

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1330211238' post='2928297']
You are wrong, you are fighting well because you have WCs which were a result of your fighting easy wars and sitting around while everyone else fought. One of the major communication issues here is that everyone knows it to be true but you.
[/quote]
So much this kong! So much.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1330211238' post='2928297']
[/quote]
Farewell all. Good luck in winning a flag this round, Paul

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1330215965' post='2928323']

[/quote]
Its not like OP didnt do the same to set themselves up for the end by hitting SUN/Syn in the penultimate war of the round.

Citadel were in a unique position this round, and its not because of infra hugging that they ended up with high ANS and many nukes plus cash. If you cant see why that is, then you need to think a little harder.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1330222648' post='2928367']
Its not like OP didnt do the same to set themselves up for the end by hitting SUN/Syn in the penultimate war of the round.

Citadel were in a unique position this round, and its not because of infra hugging that they ended up with high ANS and many nukes plus cash. If you cant see why that is, then you need to think a little harder.
[/quote]
you commin at me bro? How many wars did they fight and how long did they last? (legit questions)

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1330215965' post='2928323']

[/quote]
I didn't want to post anymore, but I'm just sick of your smearing campain, "friend" Stelios.

Here is a spy info on bcortell's nation in the beginning:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of High Flyer. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/15/2012 12:03:18 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/15/2012
Total Money: $59,297,317
Technology: 660.04 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/15/2012 12:00:19 AM
Trade Partners: Franks Truck Stop, Pawney, Arabia, That Was Annoying, Bob Dole
Total Aircraft: 85
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 719
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 24
Navy Purchases Today: 8
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 21
Landing Ships: 26
Battleships: 16
Cruisers: 15
Frigates: 13
Destroyers: 12
Submarines: 11
Aircraft Carriers: 10
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Is it a small warchest? Yes, we've had one PS member billocked after just two days of fighting. Is it our fault, that he didn't manage to get a decent warchest for a few weeks prior to the war PS planned in advance?

We've anarchied them and we've incited a gov. propaganda on all their top nations, to make them to collect in anarchy. They have started to do the same, but too late. I guess they just wanted to copy what we've been doing. Laughing about my joke about our powerful brains? The fact is, we were fighting smarter, it's not all about good warchests.
So, after the first round of war most of us collected and they haven't . Our fault?

We've had better TCs, to decrease our anarchy by one day. Our fault, not theirs? Ha

Citadel's wars: Fark/Catharsis - 8 days (5 with both and 3 extra with Catharsis); with RD - 3 days; with PS -15 days.
Alltogether: 26 days from 90 or so.

We've been fighting more than most posters in this thread, who are just !@#$%^&*ting through TE.

We are a training alliance, after all. Most training alliances, like GDA, don't attack anybody at all. RE has had a training AA, which would sit there for a month or so without doing anything. So, what is your !@#$@#$ problem, Stelios? getting hypocritical? Paying attention to one alliance and completely ignoring another one?
I'm not surprised about Paul, but what's wrong with you?

Anybody could attack us any time, but didn't. Were afraid? If you didn't attack before, but badmouthing now, who are you then?

You know what, Stelios? I'll come back one day, just to whack you one more time. Never mind Paul. He knows exactly why he is posting here and trolling me all round.
By the way, Paul is recruting Citadel members to OP. What does it tell you? :D

Cheers

Edited by kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330303203' post='2928885']
I didn't want to post anymore, but I'm just sick of your smearing campain, "friend" Stelios.

Here is a spy info on bcortell's nation in the beginning:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of High Flyer. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/15/2012 12:03:18 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/15/2012
Total Money: $59,297,317
Technology: 660.04 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/15/2012 12:00:19 AM
Trade Partners: Franks Truck Stop, Pawney, Arabia, That Was Annoying, Bob Dole
Total Aircraft: 85
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 719
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 24
Navy Purchases Today: 8
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 21
Landing Ships: 26
Battleships: 16
Cruisers: 15
Frigates: 13
Destroyers: 12
Submarines: 11
Aircraft Carriers: 10
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Is it a small warchest? Yes, we've had one PS member billocked after just two days of fighting. Is it our fault, that he didn't manage to get a decent warchest for a few weeks prior to the war PS planned in advance?

We've anarchied them and we've incited a gov. propaganda on all their top nations, to make them to collect in anarchy. They have started to do the same, but too late. I guess they just wanted to copy what we've been doing. Laughing about my joke about our powerful brains? The fact is, we were fighting smarter, it's not all about good warchests.
So, after the first round of war most of us collected and they haven't . Our fault?

We've had better TCs, to decrease our anarchy by one day. Our fault, not theirs? Ha

[b]Citadel's wars: Fark/Catharsis - 8 days (5 with both and 3 extra with Catharsis); with RD - 3 days; with PS -15 days.
Alltogether: 26 days from 90 or so.[/b]

We've been fighting more than most posters in this thread, who are just !@#$%^&*ting through TE.

We are a training alliance, after all. Most training alliances, like GDA, don't attack anybody at all. RE has had a training AA, which would sit there for a month or so without doing anything. So, what is your !@#$@#$ problem, Stelios? getting hypocritical? Paying attention to one alliance and completely ignoring another one?
I'm not surprised about Paul, but what's wrong with you?

Anybody could attack us any time, but didn't. [b]Were afraid[/b]? If you didn't attack before, but badmouthing now, who are you then?

You know what, Stelios? I'll come back one day, just to whack you one more time. Never mind Paul. He knows exactly why he is posting here and trolling me all round.
By the way, Paul is recruting Citadel members to OP. What does it tell you? :D

Cheers
[/quote]
You just don't get it do you? You have no clue and are oblivious as to the point here, if ignorance is bliss then you must be the happiest person in TE.

No offense to Fark but they didn't put up much of a fight. Then you delcared on RD http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108729 RD peaced out with DR on the 28th of January you declared on RD on the 6th of February http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108967 and then made comments about their lack of WCs. That was 9 days while you sat around playing patty cake and singing kumbaya telling your guys how smart you were and mixing the kool aid for them to drink. Stop acting as though you are the warmaster and are privy to some secret knowledge when all you did was sit and collect huge WCs while the other AAs fought each other. (not saying that is bad if you can get away with it but to act like it was more than it was is why some are getting upset with your posting)

OP was never afraid of Citadel, you have some cool people in there sadly they are led by a crazy man, we had bigger fish to fry. Once you threatened us, however you became a blip on our radar.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330303203' post='2928885']

[/quote]
Yea see when you threatened me that one time we were involved in a war.. Im not sure thats how "friends" roll bro.

I just call it how it is... To all sides.. you can ask anyone.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1330321796' post='2929076']
You just don't get it do you? You have no clue and are oblivious as to the point here, if ignorance is bliss then you must be the happiest person in TE.

No offense to Fark but they didn't put up much of a fight. Then you delcared on RD http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108729 RD peaced out with DR on the 28th of January you declared on RD on the 6th of February http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108967 and then made comments about their lack of WCs. That was 9 days while you sat around playing patty cake and singing kumbaya telling your guys how smart you were and mixing the kool aid for them to drink. Stop acting as though you are the warmaster and are privy to some secret knowledge when all you did was sit and collect huge WCs while the other AAs fought each other. (not saying that is bad if you can get away with it but to act like it was more than it was is why some are getting upset with your posting)

OP was never afraid of Citadel, you have some cool people in there sadly they are led by a crazy man, we had bigger fish to fry. Once you threatened us, however you became a blip on our radar.
[/quote]
As you know, the training goes from easy to hard, from simple to complicated.
Actually, I've copied it from OP and there is nothing wrong with that, btw.
You always act according to the motto: the best way of defence is an attack. So, you are trolling other AAs to prevent them from criticising yours...yuo do what's good for politics, not what's fair.

I don't think I'm a warmaster, I'm not Balan. I'm just saying, that's not all about money.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1330323838' post='2929098']
Yea see when you threatened me that one time we were involved in a war.. Im not sure thats how "friends" roll bro.

I just call it how it is... To all sides.. you can ask anyone.
[/quote]
Stelios, it's hard to lose you..but that's the way it is.
Everybody is saying about me threatning them.. you are paranoid, gents

Edited by kongland

Yes, Paul - because you are from OP and putting some serious accusations, I have to ask about OP (unwillingly - because I respect this alliance).
So, Citadel, which you are accusing of doing nothing, will have spent 26 days of fighting by the round end.
How many days has OP spent?
I've looked up at the casualties of your top nations 2 days ago and all of them were below 100,000. Not much of fighting, huh?

What is this big fish you are going to fry? Judging by your high ANS, it's a flagrunning - despite the fact, that you were saying OP never flagruns.

PS. Stelios - how could I threaten you, if I gave you my word Citadel wouldn't attack you, pal? Not that you were asking for that. Amnesia?
Looking forward to more discussions about Citadel/PS war.

Must give credit to those PS guys.

However, I have no idea what Paul is doing in this thread. Still no response about my question regarding GDA and similar alliances.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330368553' post='2929366']
Yes, Paul - because you are from OP and putting some serious accusations, I have to ask about OP (unwillingly - because I respect this alliance).
So, Citadel, which you are accusing of doing nothing, will have spent 26 days of fighting by the round end.
How many days has OP ?

However, I have no idea what Paul is doing in this thread. Still no response about my question regarding GDA and similar alliances.
[/quote]
I am involved in this discussion because it is taking place on the OWF which is a public arena. I am involved in this because you keep making non sensical posts. I remember pointing out to you on IRC that besides yourself I had more casualties than your entire AA roughly 50 + days into the round. As far as flag running goes that is your buddy Stevie's MO I will openly state for the record and many can confirm this we don't like DR and are actively out to stop their run. I told you once and I will restate it, you are a little fish trying to swim in the shark tank. ( I really said little man trying to act big but I like the fish analogy)

All round you have made no sense at all and have and continue to act in an irrational manner. Tell me that you did not say to me in querry that maybe Citadel should attack OP while we were fighting Synergy and SUN. Tell me you didn't pm hal and say that technically Citadel could attack OP but we couldn't attack you because of some ceasefire we had with DR. tell me you didn't lure Lehran from DR only to drove him away with your power tripping, its my way or everyone else is wrong ways. You are Citadel's worst enemy and your making more enemies every time you post.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330370947' post='2929386']
I have only two so far: you and Stelios.

Still waiting for your response to how many fighting days OP had.
[/quote]
Ah your one of those people who believe in quantity over quality.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1330399707' post='2929695']
Ah your one of those people who believe in quantity over quality.
[/quote]
Ok, it's time to finish this circus.

First, with you, Paul. You are like a RL politician - dodging right questions directed at you, but accusing others , who are doing the same you did.
When you or your friends are doing nothing for a month or longer, you called it " a strategic waiting". When I do or others, whom you don't like - they "are sitting on their hands".
It's all says about you: your words mean nothing, because you are twisting them 180 degrees when it suits you.
Why have I spent so much time here talking to you? Because I'm bored and wanted to tease you. You are so easy and predictable! lol
You call me "crazy". Well, someone called you a "retard". I disagree with that, but that's a fact - just that you know ;)

Not giving comparative facts in our discussion about your own alliance confirms the same: you are trolling the thread without any substance to support you.

You act like a PS member ( My hat off to real PS members for not trolling).
Maybe you have a dual membership? You should put your AA as "[b]OPPS[/b]" then :)

I don't have a high opinion about myself, but I've achieved what only those who did the same would appreciate: I've created and was running my own alliance for a while. Was I a bad leader or good one, but I did it. You'll never understand what that means, Paul. You've never created anything. You are just cruising through the OWF threads and trolling.

So, I'm proud of what I've achieved and tried. To train newbies is double so hard for a new alliance. I'm disbanding it only because it requires to dedicate a lot of time and I failed to find the right people to really replace me if needed.

Now, to business. I'm considering to skip the next round and come back later on as a silently crazy infrahugging grunt, who will fight back when needed though:). I'm not after a gov. job, but can help you temporarily if needed.

So, any alliance Leader interested to have me and possibly a few tough good guys, please send me a pm here on the forum.
I'll consider any alliance, except those below:

OP - sorry, Hal - but Paul did everything possible to prevent me and a group of friends from applying
RE - I can't be a RE member and figth Stelios, can I?
PS - probably not after this war :). A shame though - I've carried out bcortell's request this round (don't you think I don't know why you wanted that), but we've had further hostilities from you instead of gratitude.

About this war. No politics, guys, I'll tell you as it is. It looks like you were set for a 5 days war, not 15. The first 5 days you were even slightly better than us. A room for improvement perhaps?
Well, you've made a bold statement about destroying Citadel, but you have failed - let's face it. Never mind trolls here.
Otherwise, enjoyed the fight.

My special thanks to Clash, who didn't join a queue of intimidated and threatened by me sobbing frightened shapes.
You are a real man, Clash. My respect.