GWgw10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1329372376' post='2921574']
Looks like this is a recognition of hostilities :P
[/quote]

Indeed. But semantics won't matter when the nukes begin to fly and the casualties begin to mount.

Pork Shrimp
14 nations
199,883 NS
14,277 ANS
133 nukes

Citadel
15 nations (16 are newbs)
211,136 NS
14,076 ANS
163 nukes

Should be a fun way to end the round. We're highly inactive this round compared to previous rounds, and Citadel is filled with a bunch of newbs, and just a little bit ago, valiantly fought off four (YES, you read that correctly, FOUR) alliances.

Still hoping kong does more than fling CM's, though. It's the end of the round and you have $72M. Why are you worried about losing a couple hundred grand in GA's?

EDIT: Stats taken after the blitz.

Edited by bcortell

I'm not getting invloved into childish squabbles.

We'll do our best in fighting, however the news I'm retiring and closing Citadel after the round is over didn't help to raise our members' spirits and activity.
So, don't expect too much.

Cheers

[quote name='Joel James' timestamp='1329386858' post='2921667']
kong, that's it? 1 round?
[/quote]
Citadel has been started in Round 16. From that round, only 3 members are still with Citadel; 12 members are new.
I personally have been playing TE for 2.5 years. I think that's enough. Life is too short.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1329374154' post='2921591']
Pork Shrimp
14 nations
199,883 NS
14,277 ANS
133 nukes

Citadel
211,136 NS
14,076 ANS
163 nukes

Should be a fun way to end the round. We're highly inactive this round compared to previous rounds, and Citadel is filled with a bunch of newbs, and just a little bit ago, valiantly fought off four (YES, you read that correctly, FOUR) alliances.

Still hoping kong does more than fling CM's, though. It's the end of the round and you have $72M. Why are you worried about losing a couple hundred grand in GA's?

[/quote]
Tear it up! Show those Noobs! Give them the casualties theyve been waiting all round for

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1329374154' post='2921591']
Pork Shrimp
14 nations
199,883 NS
14,277 ANS
133 nukes

Citadel
211,136 NS
14,076 ANS
163 nukes

[/quote]
Please add up this guy: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000113

He was a live spy in Citadel and his affiliation shows. Would be fair, that somebody joins "fun" on our side too, don't you think?
Can't you destroy Citadel without your little dirty tricks?

Edited by kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1329434469' post='2922089']

Can't you destroy Citadel without your little dirty tricks?
[/quote]

No

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1329627567' post='2923849']
Pretty fair war so far.
[/quote]
Yes, just we've lost one member with 15 nukes and don't forget your rogue/spy, attacking us.

Otherwise, it's a lot of fun. I hope nobody else interferes and stuffs up everything again

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1329661353' post='2924034']
Ah man.................
[/quote]
No, really Paul - all politics aside - wouldn't it be great for two alliances to sort it out without interference?
The promised destruction has to be done by the alliance which promised it, not by fresh rogues. That's was the plan , wasn't it?

Edited by kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1329681823' post='2924149']
No, really Paul - all politics aside - wouldn't it be great for two alliances to sort it out without interference?
The promised destruction has to be done by the alliance which promised it, not by fresh rogues. That's was the plan , wasn't it?
[/quote]

[quote name='kongland']
I'm not getting invloved into childish squabbles. [/quote]

Boom

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1329388599' post='2921674']
Citadel has been started in Round 16. From that round, only 3 members are still with Citadel; 12 members are new.
I personally have been playing TE for 2.5 years. I think that's enough. Life is too short.
[/quote]

Activity issues with new/old alliances. Tis no joke matter. :(

That aside, good luck to all sides.
If this is your final round, make it a blast!

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1330066148' post='2927375']
Activity issues with new/old alliances. Tis no joke matter. :(

That aside, good luck to all sides.
If this is your final round, make it a blast!
[/quote]
We are doing our best to resist our ultimate destruction by PS, my friend. The first round is over and despite Citadel losing one war-time deserter and fighting one more nation on PS side (rogue/spy Albussomethingmore), who is not included in statistics.

The statistics so far:

[b]Citadel[/b]

NS......117,609
ANS.....8,401
Nukes...84
Members.14

[b]PS[/b]

NS......73,032
ANS.....5,217
Nukes...53
Members.14

Still 6 days to go.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330085760' post='2927448']
We are doing our best to resist our ultimate destruction by PS, my friend. The first round is over and despite Citadel losing one war-time deserter and fighting one more nation on PS side (rogue/spy Albussomethingmore), who is not included in statistics.

The statistics so far:

[b]Citadel[/b]

NS......117,609
ANS.....8,401
Nukes...84
Members.14

[b]PS[/b]

NS......73,032
ANS.....5,217
Nukes...53
Members.14

Still 6 days to go.
[/quote]
In poor taste to brag and may have lasting negative effects. Just relish in the fight and stop trying to brag.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1330111364' post='2927607']
In poor taste to brag and may have lasting negative effects. Just relish in the fight and stop trying to brag.
[/quote]
I'm just giving the statistics,like everybody does, including OP. This is a long war and it has to be updated.
Poor taste? WE fight honourably, without tricks.

Edited by kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330111475' post='2927609']
I'm just giving the statistics,like everybody does, including OP. This is a long war and it has to be updated.
Poor taste? WE fight honourably, without tricks.
[/quote]
Maybe when you fight.. Your guys had no casualties the whole round