The Great Native Merger

vandelsand

[center][size="5"]Native, the Native people's themed alliance, is seeking mergers.[/size][/center]

Native is already in the process of looking at alliances for a merger. Native is looking for leadership to fill positions and active membership within the newly formed alliance. If there are alliances interested in merging into a pre-named alliance (not Native, we have another name in mind), please message me in game. Alternate names are very negotiable.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=484714

Native is, thus far, a peaceful alliance looking for continued growth and better leadership. Leadership would include the title of Chief with a guarantee that the member would be active on IRC, the forums (which I can easily make), and in game. I, vandelsand, would be Chief of one part of the world, that is to be decided, the leader of another alliance would also become cheif of a part of the world. I am looking for 3-5 leaders to take part in this merger, thus forming a "board" type environment where alliance decisions are voted on by the higher authorities.

Again, message me in game if you are interested.

[b]TO BE SUPER CLEAR[/b]: Native is not looking to merge INTO any alliance, but merge WITH an alliance to create something bigger and better. We may, at that time, perhaps, consider reapplying for TinyTowne membership. Maybe. Currently, nothing is changed. I spoke to Chey about Native merging with an alliance a week or so ago, and he was fine with it.

vandelsand, Chief of Native

Edited by vandelsand

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1329344280' post='2921219']
[size="5"][center]TO BE SUPER CLEAR[/center][/size]

Native is looking to merge WITH another alliance and create something bigger and better. Native is not looking to merge INTO any alliance. Thank you.
[/quote]

"I need to talk to you about some important guests coming today"
"Are they hookers?"
"No."
"And like that you've lost me".

35 nations and only 1 above 10k NS. I just can't see why we'd do that. At your size, you'll probably have to actually merge <into> what you're looking for.