Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329346617' post='2921261']
Like I said, C&G will likely back MK. If they want TLR, they can get them. I'm better than Ardus and 1337 for sure.
[/quote]

My bad. I didn't realize the full weight of your proposal was "Act against your best interests because I am not quite as distasteful as 1337." Now it makes lots of sense. :rolleyes:

Since we're discussing your level of distastefulness ... how did you feel about spying on SF while you were treatied to RIA?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329345867' post='2921246']
They just have to not like MK or like Sparta.

I'm sorry it had to come to this, lebubu, you didn't rein them in like I asked.
[/quote]

Lebubu didn't rein who in?

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1329269042' post='2920740']
Spying is bad, I agree. Now why dont you guys do something about it and attack them? If you wont do anything about it then just shut it.
[/quote]

I remember when ODN actually stood for something more than "go along to get along."

Didn't I just go through the list of MK allies? Jesus. You guys don't like reading.

I'm not the King, I'm just the kingmaker and I'm with anyone who is with me. I am a snake in the grass, but I only bite if you step on me.

Bromeini: he didn't rein in the triad I listed earlier(Banksy, Azaghul, Denial) There's also Quinoa and Tamerlane.

No Gods, no Kings, no masters.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1329349827' post='2921304']
Fun stories, but bad timing. Who could roll even only MK now safely, not talking about their allies?
[/quote]
What makes you think this is the main dish and not a dinner party that has just started which can stretch for hours and hours?

Another good point. The proverbial night is young.

Vespassianus: another thing, it doesn't even have to be a winning war. MK can't even handle those without a gigantic bawfest.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329350027' post='2921305']
[snip]
I'm not the King, I'm just the kingmaker and I'm with anyone who is with me. I am a snake in the grass, but I only bite if you step on me.
[/quote]
You were a Kingmaker when Umbrella was yours to lead, now your little more then hoarder of the vaunted Spartan meat wall. Your seemingly burning all your bridges in a desperate bid for attention. For your sake I'm going to have to ask you to calm down a bit and pick your battles a bit more sparingly. Otherwise you'll talk yourself into further irrelevance and become forever etched in the annals of CN history as Roquentin the Beggar-Prince.

Begging for an army to take out MK is really quite sad to watch.

Edited by Owned-You

I see TOP is firmly in MK's pocket still. Disappointing.

No, they burnt the bridges. I was fair game for a long time. Welcome to the end result.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329350476' post='2921317']
Pretty much.

The paradigm is anyone + me vs MK/NG/TLR now.
[/quote]

While it's great that you're releasing these screen caps, you're going about the rest of it all wrong. Nothing will happen the way you want it to.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329351253' post='2921344']
I don't have to beg. They wanted to attack Sparta. That gives me an army right there.
[/quote]

Well, as many have said, I have to agree. You're going about this the wrong way. Put the screenies out here, debate those and that's it. Do the rest of your dealings behind the scenes.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329344414' post='2921223']
Like I said, it's all teachable. I told anyone who wanted Sparta's head(Hi, Levistus)...
[/quote]

Where did i say we were going to attack Sparta.

Believe it or not, you can despise someone without wanting to attack them. We generally just mock most moves Sparta makes because we consider them back stabbing cowards. Your joining of SParta and emergence as gov actually had us wondering if we'd have to rethink our opinion regarding their leadership, but as this thread is proving, we likely won't.

(Kry would probably try to make it happen though, if we let her. She's one of those violence first people.)

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329351100' post='2921333']
I see TOP is firmly in MK's pocket still. Disappointing.

No, they burnt the bridges. I was fair game for a long time. Welcome to the end result.
[/quote]
We're actually in PF's pocket. Read the treaty which we willingly signed/help write.

Seriously, after all this time you still don't "get us" or what we want post-BiPolar.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

Levi, I don't know why you guys are so upset. You have to understand. I've tried to do this through backchannels. I've been blackballed by people like Crymson, called a nut so many times, that I just get sick of when people reject what I have to say or remain skeptical. I urge you to reconsider. I do apologize for how I've handled my approach to Valhalla, but please be more understanding.

It just kinds of gets to you after a while. I'm not afraid to show some humility, so again I apologize to Valhalla.

Thrash did win.

Feanor, your sig says enough.

edit: I'll be in #roqtalk if anyone wants to communicate privately from now on.

Edited by Roquentin