Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1329196819' post='2919911']
You may want to change your avatar. The parrot avatar probably has a lot to do with making you seem like you're parroting.
[/quote]

You're missing the point of it entirely then. ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329194518' post='2919855']
This isn't Nagasaki. It's still part of Hiroshima since people wanted proof. I don't know why you guys enjoy forcing my hand.
[/quote]

Yes, because being the mellow paragon of nation use innocence himself you really have a right to be playing with fire :)

Meh, whatever you have I'm not afraid. I don't know what you're referring to, but I hope it's good. I don't mean much as an individual. The ideas have been communicated.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1329196705' post='2919905']
if people call you out about something you really did then don't lie about it (hi Brehon.) don't really care though, it's upn
[/quote]

"I honestly don't hold a grudge to NPO anymore." And then tries to make an unfounded connection to NPO every thread.

But yeah, this has a lot of potential. Although I'm not sure how long I would roll with the "Roq is just as bad as them" line because Roq seems hellbent on sacrificing himself to take down his accusers. He doesn't seem to care about being an enabler/hypocrite or what have you.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329196726' post='2919906']
I don't care. Want to take me to the Hague? [/quote]
After catching up with this whole situation I'm actually genuinely starting to wonder if you're getting RL and CN mixed up. Go outside and have a walk. Chat to some people.

I don't hate NPO anymore. I wrote an essay praising Francoism and Autocratic Democracy like a week ago.

I am outside. Mobile broadband is awesome.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329197014' post='2919919']
Meh, whatever you have I'm not afraid. I don't know what you're referring to, but I hope it's good. I don't mean much as an individual. The ideas have been communicated.
[/quote]

But we can't lose you before finding out what Nagasaki is! :(

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329197100' post='2919924']
I don't hate NPO anymore. I wrote an essay praising Francoism and Autocratic Democracy like a week ago.

[/quote]

That was said to Kalasin I believe. Her NPO hatred is cute.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329196190' post='2919890']
Except they were always directed at someone. I love the tough talk from the guy who ran from OBR.

"I'm only badass if someone is asscovering for me"(PC in the Summer thing, PC in DF-NEW) zoom, eternity
[/quote]

You must wear some rosy glasses. It's as if you think those two situations were pre-planned to have PC offer support. If you can even recall, both PC and Umbrella told NOIR to shut the $%&@ up in the Summer raids because nobody wanted a repeat of polar world policing. If you also recall, PC didn't really have any leverage in the whole DF-NEW affair. If PC had, it wouldn't have ever !@#$@#$ happened like it did. Perhaps you think Derwood actually sent us over to NEW, but he didn't. PC had no leverage on FARk because weasels like yourself refused any support to PC.

Everyone that jumped over to NEW and that was in Summer told our opponents that we were fully willing to go to the end. I mean, continue to call me a coward all you want, but you're also soiling the names of about 20 other folks who assisted NEW out of their own free will.

Still, all of this IC bashing on me really doesn't change the fact that you're calling me a coward and hot !@#$ for literally pointing out facts. YOU ARE EQUALLY GUILTY IN THIS. I don't care if nobody else wants to admit it, but it will be said.

On a side note, can any of this actually be considered spying? Each alliance knew an MK member had high level access. It's deceitful, yes, but is it really spying? (serious question btw)

[quote name='Blacky' timestamp='1329195585' post='2919872']
Even if what the screenshots purport are real it would only make Roq guilty of hypocrisy and also make him complicit in the actions.
I'm not sure he thought this through.
[/quote]

It doesn't matter that he is equally guilty or not... its obviously irrelevant to him. His goal is to take y'all down and he gives 0 $%&@s about his own reputation.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1329197226' post='2919928']

On a side note, can any of this actually be considered spying? Each alliance knew an MK member had high level access. It's deceitful, yes, but is it really spying? (serious question btw)
[/quote]

I think a better question is if this was actually a serious question.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329197014' post='2919919']
[/quote]
beneath this mask there is an idea, mr 1337 guy, and ideas are bulletproof . . .

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329197100' post='2919924']

[/quote]

What? I was talking to Kalasin.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1329197448' post='2919938']
He meant "outside" in the metaphorical sense.
[/quote]

As opposed to the outside you're all currently engaged in logged on to Cybernations, right?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1329196807' post='2919910']
Ok sorry, but I have to point out your avatar is literally a parrot. Sorry, but that gave me some laughs. :lol1:
[/quote]

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1329196819' post='2919911']
You may want to change your avatar. The parrot avatar probably has a lot to do with making you seem like you're parroting.
[/quote]

I thought that was a joke. Or am I giving Myth too much credit?

Also, ZoomZoomZoom, I wouldn't define it as 'spying' in the strictest sense, but I'll still say that that's what bros is accused of for simplicity's sake.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1329197226' post='2919928']
[/quote]

Yes because confidential information was obtained without the explicit permission of the information holder. Allowing root admin does not necessarily imply permission to obtain confidential information; it just enables them to do so more easily. Essentially whatever alliances that allowed someone from outside their alliance to root admin their forums were incredibly careless. So it is their faults that they allowed him to easily obtain confidential information, but it is still espionage on bros part for doing so without explicit permission.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1329197627' post='2919942']
Yes because confidential information was obtained without the explicit permission of the information holder. Allowing root admin does not necessarily imply permission to obtain confidential information; it just enables them to do so more easily. Essentially whatever alliances that allowed someone from outside their alliance to root admin their forums were incredibly careless. So it is their faults that they allowed him to easily obtain confidential information, but it is still espionage on bros part for doing so without explicit permission.
[/quote]

Don't de-rail the spin wagon. !@#$, man.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329197503' post='2919940']
As opposed to the outside you're all currently engaged in logged on to Cybernations, right?
[/quote]
Myth. This is an OOC forum. Not everybody here is trying to be hostile. If you'd like to pick a fight I'll happily ignore you then and there, at the time of your choosing. But you're not really contributing anything here and I'm not particularly in the mood.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329194659' post='2919858']
I was deemed to be just as culpable by luminaries such as zoom and Mandellav.
[/quote]

I never said "just as culpable." Just culpable. It saddens me that bros did this and his reputation will be irrevocably damaged over this. But to claim some kind of innocence because you are giving this to the world now seems like it is serving your anti-MK agenda. And you're doing a good job of it from what I can tell. But it doesn't change the fact that this stuff is old and you directly benefited from this information at the time.